#comebackmika on 4th April - today! twitter! NOW!

cisserz

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mika hasn't tweeted for ages, let's get #comebackmika many a tweets!

GO!

i'm ok with giving him a break, he deserves time away :wink2:

i'd prefer if he did it when he felt like it, versus when fans put pressure :dunno:

i'm ok with giving him a break, he deserves time away :wink2:

i'd prefer if he did it when he felt like it, versus when fans put pressure :dunno:

I know I said once that Mika is not a cat person. But thinking about it, it's really not quite true. He's so not a dog when it comes to requests from anyone. :thumb_yello: But very much cat there. As dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you on their own terms. :wink2:

I know I said once that Mika is not a cat person. But thinking about it, it's really not quite true. He's so not a dog when it comes to requests from anyone. :thumb_yello: But very much cat there. As dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you on their own terms. :wink2:

:lmfao: that's a different way to explain mika.

think he purrs? :teehee:

That kinda depends on the dog :aah:

But I hope Mika enjoys his time off .. Already in Düsseldorf I had the feeling he needed it .. and I really want him to be alive untill May :aah: (and way after that, of course, but you know what I mean :bleh:)

He sure does. And scratches, too. :wink2:

I think I'll save my Twitter campaigns for promoting Mika's music, not begging the poor man to tweet over his break. :naughty:

You bet! :das:

i knew someone would have the answer ! :naughty:

it's only been a week... :blink: we've had much longer tweet breaks, and he is (or was) ill, the poor guy definitely needs some rest. :sad:

not that it'd take much effort to send a tweet, and i might think differently if i hadn't seen him 2x in the last week... but yeah, agree with what violet said, he will tweet when he wants to, and if he sees that fans are trying to make him, although he has already given everything for us on this tour, he might even decide to NOT do it even if he first planned to. :fisch:

invest your energy in promoting kick ass instead, if we get that song some serious radio airplay, that'll probably make mika come back to twitter sooner than anything else. :bleh:

it's only been a week... :blink: we've had much longer tweet breaks, and he is (or was) ill, the poor guy definitely needs some rest. :sad:

not that it'd take much effort to send a tweet, and i might think differently if i hadn't seen him 2x in the last week... but yeah, agree with what violet said, he will tweet when he wants to, and if he sees that fans are trying to make him, although he has already given everything for us on this tour, he might even decide to NOT do it even if he first planned to. :fisch:

invest your energy in promoting kick ass instead, if we get that song some serious radio airplay, that'll probably make mika come back to twitter sooner than anything else. :bleh:

i haven't seen him in 6 months & i still feel the same way. :wink2:

i bet sometimes it's good for him to disconnect from us. he needs to in order to become human again :naughty:

Archived