Mika's Christmas Message to Japanese Fans

CazGirl

Okay, so we're (I'm :naughty:) a few months late on this but I've never seen it before...

You know that picture of Mika in a grey jumper with the christmas tree in the background and we noticed the microphone on his jumper?

Well...here it is:

Happy Belated Christmas! :roftl:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aww, that's sweet! :wub2:

funny though that he said he'd be in japan over the new years holidays - here in europe he said he'd be in france, and in the end he was in the uk presenting that radio show. :lmfao: and after that in sri lanka. :bleh:

no that video is super short and not what he says in the video I posted. They're different.

Oh, thanks! :thumb_yello: Because the other older video link doesn't work for me anyway.

the very short one?

cos he isnt wearing the same in this

hm, thinking about it... i think it wasn't a vlog but a blog with just a picture of that setting, where he was smiling into the camera very lovely. :wub2:

hm, thinking about it... i think it wasn't a vlog but a blog with just a picture of that setting, where he was smiling into the camera very lovely. :wub2:

yes it was just a picture. that's the picture i was describing in my post lol

yes it was just a picture. that's the picture i was describing in my post lol

sorry, didn't read your post properly, just clicked the link. :teehee:

yeah that's it. ok so my imagination made a vlog out of that picture, lol! :roftl: see, i'm so desperate for mika vlogs that i'm creating imaginary ones! :lmfao:

Okay, so we're (I'm :naughty:) a few months late on this but I've never seen it before...

You know that picture of Mika in a grey jumper with the christmas tree in the background and we noticed the microphone on his jumper?

Well...here it is:

Happy Belated Christmas! :roftl:

I've seen this one before, not sure who put the link up, was it Blue Sky?

I've seen this one before, not sure who put the link up, was it Blue Sky?

I've seen before too. Blue Sky had posted it around Christmas. It wasnt a youtube link though.

someone posted her post a few posts back, but it was a different video. It was Mika in the same clothes, but the videos are different lol

someone posted her post a few posts back, but it was a different video. It was Mika in the same clothes, but the videos are different lol

I've definitely seen this video before, I remember all that stuff he was saying about playing there again this year, and going back in Jan for for fun.

Can't remember where I saw it, that's why I thought it was the one Blue Sky posted.

Archived