Mika Live@Home April 30 2010

Louiza

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting this fab interview and acoustic set.

Is anyone else having trouble with the video being jumpy? Could just be my computer! But its jumping and ruining it! :(

Your connection may be slow. I pause it and wait until it is loaded, then I watch a song and wait again.

Relax is beautiful. :tears:

Martin always looks at Sire waiting for him to let him know what to do. :wub2:

Wow, thanks so much for posting! Love it :wub2:

Haven't watched it all yet but ONE FOOT BOY live and acoustic just swept me off my feet...WOW WOW WOW!!! And Mika singing "Everybody's talking", sitting on the floor with Martin playing the guitar - that was very :clap::wub2: too!

The sound in this vid is really great as well ...feels and sounds like they are playing in my own living room (Ha, i wish :naughty:). And the camera man did a fab job as well - i like the camera angle and the way the whole vid is filmed and put together!

Too many positive things to say about this video...off to bed and looking forward to enoy the whole vid later!

Okay...

Before I post the link I must say that I couldn't play it on my own notebook. I hope it's because of the player and that I find a newer version of it. It it'f because of the format I can't help :emot-sad:

Anyway, here is the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HPK7SCPM

Just try it and tell me if you can watch it. :wink2:

Gee! The piano part in Blue Eyes is amazing! :wub2:

He just changes a tiny detail and the song sounds even more beautiful. :blush-anim-cl:

YES! I thought the same. Wow. :wub2:

Reminds me of the SFS acoustic tour

I got that same vibe. :swoon:

How freakin' awesome IS this? Seriously. There were moments while watching this when I realized I was actually holding my breath. I think I held it for nearly all of One Foot Boy. :blush-anim-cl:

He is just SO f*cking talented. And these stripped back acoustic arrangements just showcase what an amazing natural talent he is. :tears:

I don't know anything about the background of this whole "Live at Home" thing, but the house is amazingly beautiful and the editing is perfect. Just like that Jam Session set, it seems the French are freakin' phenomenal at editing footage of him.Watching this is like seeing my dream gig come to life. :wub2:

Love, love, love, love.

How freakin' awesome IS this? Seriously. There were moments while watching this when I realized I was actually holding my breath. I think I held it for nearly all of One Foot Boy. :blush-anim-cl:

He is just SO f*cking talented. And these stripped back acoustic arrangements just showcase what an amazing natural talent he is. :tears:

I don't know anything about the background of this whole "Live at Home" thing, but the house is amazingly beautiful and the editing is perfect. Just like that Jam Session set, it seems the French are freakin' phenomenal at editing footage of him.Watching this is like seeing my dream gig come to life. :wub2:

Love, love, love, love.

Couldn't have explained better what i feel after watching this...totally second that! :thumb_yello:

As much as i love the new arena show...rigth now (after this vid) i wish there would be some acoustic gigs along the road as well... Mika please, would you mind doing some acoustic gigs in addition to your (already very relaxed) tour schedule? (...) Shouldn't be a problem, right? ;):mf_rosetinted::naughty:

The face he makes at 11:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes sooooo cute!!!:wub2:

i re-watched that part like 20 times!!! DA!! i need a snap of it!!:aah:

im downloading it from daylymotion atm. but can you plz wait till tomorrow? nits 3:35 am here and i wanna try to get just a ll sleep...