lah00040.jpg

lah00041.jpg

lah00042.jpg

lah00045.jpg

lah00047.jpg

lah00050.jpg

lah00055.jpg

lah00057.jpg

can get more and better quality tomorrow... but i really really need some sleep now... 4:25 am...

THANKS!!!!! go to bed!!!!!:huglove:

Translation! Part 1

Beggining, when Mika walks in:

"It's not bad, it's like a little secret garden. It's like a fairytale house isn't it. Not bad!

*gets inside the house, reads the sign*

"Hello, welcome home, make yourselves at home."

It's sweet, thank you!

-WAG-

Mika: Are you doing well computer?

House: It's the house!!

Mika: ohh, its the house!! sorry! not the computer. It's the house thats speaking to us. Hi house! Hi, hi, hi...

House: Welcome to our place.

Mika: Thanks alot. You're very pretty, house.

House: Thank you. You're also very pretty...

Mika: *giggle* This song is called Blame it on the Girls.

-BIOTG-

Mika: That was fun, it had no idea where this was gonna go.

House: It's more than a "hit", its the Channel Tunnel (in French, a hit is called a "tube", like an underground tunnel..)

Mika: *giggles* you're sweet house.

-Blue Eyes-

House: Is it a reference to Paul Simon?

Mika: Yes, yeah i think. I grew up listening to his albums. "GraceLand" is one of the best albums.

House: The house had references!!

Mika: Of course! The house is very eclectic. We can see that on the walls. Oh, the house has something to say..

House: Do you like the decoration?

Mika: Yes, i really like it.

House: Youre French is really good, where did you learn it?

Mika: I speak French cause i lived in Paris when i was 1 year old to 8-9 years old.

House: What language do you dream in?

Mika: I dream in English most of the time, but there are moments or characters in my dreams that are French. I don't know why.

House: OK, we'll let you sing now!

Mika: We're going to sing Billy Brown, house.

-Billy Brown-

House: I wanna ask you: who is Billy Brown?

Mika: ah! thats a secret!

-Relax-

Mika: oh wow, its the first time we do this, house! We've never done that version before! It was fun.

House: You put the house on fire, it almost started the fire alarm. We can move to the living room.

Mika: Hm, okay, but i wanna sing another song here.

-Love Today-

(part 2 coming up!)

Did anyone have a go at the Grace Kelly in French lyrics? I think I could transcribe most of it out or cross-check somebody else's work.

I'll try to carve out sometime for it tomorrow.

Did anyone have a go at the Grace Kelly in French lyrics? I think I could transcribe most of it out or cross-check somebody else's work.

I beleve the lyrics are different in French, than English. :naughty:

In French, it says something about someone painting everything about him, I think! :aah:

btw, welcome to the MFC! :bye:

Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, the lyrics are different in French. I'll try to transcribe what I can in the coming days and maybe translate it too.

(Hey, there are advantages to being a Quebecer!)

Oh..... just :swoon:

love it so muuuuccccchhhhhh.......................

Translation! Part 1

Beggining, when Mika walks in:

"It's not bad, it's like a little secret garden. It's like a fairytale house isn't it. Not bad!

*gets inside the house, reads the sign*

"Hello, welcome home, make yourselves at home."

It's sweet, thank you!

-WAG-

Mika: Are you doing well computer?

House: It's the house!!

Mika: ohh, its the house!! sorry! not the computer. It's the house thats speaking to us. Hi house! Hi, hi, hi...

House: Welcome to our place.

Mika: Thanks alot. You're very pretty, house.

House: Thank you. You're also very pretty...

Mika: *giggle* This song is called Blame it on the Girls.

-BIOTG-

Mika: That was fun, it had no idea where this was gonna go.

House: It's more than a "hit", its the Channel Tunnel (in French, a hit is called a "tube", like an underground tunnel..)

Mika: *giggles* you're sweet house.

-Blue Eyes-

House: Is it a reference to Paul Simon?

Mika: Yes, yeah i think. I grew up listening to his albums. "GraceLand" is one of the best albums.

House: The house had references!!

Mika: Of course! The house is very eclectic. We can see that on the walls. Oh, the house has something to say..

House: Do you like the decoration?

Mika: Yes, i really like it.

House: Youre French is really good, where did you learn it?

Mika: I speak French cause i lived in Paris when i was 1 year old to 8-9 years old.

House: What language do you dream in?

Mika: I dream in English most of the time, but there are moments or characters in my dreams that are French. I don't know why.

House: OK, we'll let you sing now!

Mika: We're going to sing Billy Brown, house.

-Billy Brown-

House: I wanna ask you: who is Billy Brown?

Mika: ah! thats a secret!

-Relax-

Mika: oh wow, its the first time we do this, house! We've never done that version before! It was fun.

House: You put the house on fire, it almost started the fire alarm. We can move to the living room.

Mika: Hm, okay, but i wanna sing another song here.

-Love Today-

(part 2 coming up!)

:huglove:

Thank you!! now I can make Korean sub with this english translation :naughty:

Translation Part 2

*moving to the living room*

Mika: Follow me, common.

House: Welcome to our small living room. Relax, take it easy!

Mika: Thats original! Bravo House! Encore!

House: thank you. Can we ask serious questions?

Mika: you can try..

House: The fact that you traveled alot made you mature faster?

Mika: Yeah, i grew up in Paris. I was born in Beirut. And then we moved to London. It was very different when we moved there. I don't feel like i belong to one place or one city specifically. I feel very free. And i felt like that when i was younger too. That's why i loved music. Music was a whole universe that i could throw myself into no matter where i was. If i had a piano, i was at home. And it's still like that, and its still like that on stage.

House: What's the most lebanese thing in you?

Mika: In me? My lebanese side is how i express myself. I'm not afraid to smile. It's the way of, even if in my songs im talking about sad things, i can present them in a happy way, a euphoric way. These emotions extremes are, according to me, a lebanese trait. It's no English, thats for sure!

And my French side? That sensibility for melodies that i have because i grew up with French songs, and in French songs they have a good sense of melody. I think thats influenced me alot. I don't like sadness, but i like melancholy, and i think thats very French. It's almost like... i dont know..

House: This is why you love Barbara?

Mika: Yes, thats why. its not about sadness, its about melancholy.

*Barbara "La Solitude" plays*

Mika: Barbara tells stories that are soaken in melancholy. It doesnt leave us depressed, it leaves us like someone has given us comfort. and thats very French.

House: If you could spend 24 hours with the brain of someone, who would it be?

Mika: only the brain then? Not the rest of the person? Who's brain would it be? hmm. Thats interesting. Maybe the Queen of England. It's a very extraordinary woman. Theres no one like her in the world.

House: Who would you write songs for?

Mika: I have no idea... I would like to write songs for someone whos not famous. That would be good. For someone who has no pressure, no rules. That would be much more interesting. Saying that you wanna write songs for Madonna, its a little bit too big.

House: What did Madonna say to you when you met her?

Mika: She was really funny. We were at a party and she was very fresh and vulgar and funny at the same time. She had a kind of spirit that i didnt think she would have. I thought she would be harder, with her nose up like that, with hard hands(?). But she wasnt like that at all. She was funny, like someone whos 30 years old and whos behaving very badly. She was talking about everything. She was really funny. She was talking about her new boyfriend, and i was all ears! A real fanboy!

House: We can move to the veranda now.

Mika: Thanks alot. lets go!

*moving in the veranda*

Mika: House, this is just for you! A big gift!

-One Foot Boy-

House: Thank you for the gift!

Mika: It was a pleasure, no problem house!

House: Thank you. It was so beautiful, it made me cry.

Mika: I'm (or "you're" sorry i cant figure out what he says) being really sweet, house. I'll try something. I'm gonna sing in French. And this time, not a bit from Barbara's song, its one of my own songs. Oh, i lost it... *to David*Pass me that.. I know the lyrics... im not cheating!! I'm just making sure i dont mess up!

-Grace Kelly in French-

Mika: There you go house!

House: Freddy Mercury just called to get his voice back...

Mika: Thats okay, hes dead.

House: another gift?

Mika: oh, i dont know...

House: please!!

Mika: ok, thats over *throws Grace Kelly's lyrics on the ground*

-Toy Boy-

House: My chimney thanks you for playing Santa Claus! It was really magnificient. Thank you.

Mika: It was a pleasure. Thanks for having us. It was cool!

*leaving and singing guestbook*

Mika: Hey, our love story is over. I'm leaving you for the next artist. I hope they wont be better than me! You promise? They wont be as sweet as me? Bye! Lets go... Oh my god, we have like 17 shows tomorrow! And the tour starts on Friday.

*outside*

Mika: It's not even cold outside! Spring is here! Thank God. Goodbye house, we love you!

its already been translated on the forum somewhere:teehee: So dont take your time to do it!!

Oh and welcome here!:bye:

its already been translated on the forum somewhere:teehee: So dont take your time to do it!!

Hmm... After a quick search (that I *should* have done before), I see that the song was transcribed and translated in 2008... :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao:

that was nice, Mika!!! :aah:

i know!!:lmfao:!!

I wonder if he's gonna relese OFB.. :blink:

or.. am I just dramtazing(however you spell it) :aah:

That would make a lovely single.. okay, going to Bed, Goodnight :huglove::bye:

i still think BLue Eyes will be a single!

Hmm... After a quick search (that I *should* have done before), I see that the song was transcribed and translated in 2008... :blush-anim-cl:

no worries, and ive just seen youre from Quebec!! SALUT!! Wow, t'es membre depuis 2009? :blink:

Thank you so much for the translation! :flowers2:

House: Freddy Mercury just called to get his voice back...

Mika: Thats okay, hes dead.

If he was anyone but Mika, I would be pissed by this statement. :naughty: