Mika Live@Home April 30 2010

Louiza

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ANd it's not just OFB. It's everything in this performance, Love Today, Relax, WAG... This is the most beautiful way to perform everything!!!! Lol, A lot of fangurling for one day :biggrin2:

Agree 100%!

Watched the whole performance about 5 times from last night on - it's simply beyond genius! The perfect Mika gig! He doesn't need a lot of props to get big effects! :fangurl:

Ok :teehee:

i just dont only wanna post "big smile-puppy eye ect." pics... easy to see on the other pics too.... just also wanna post pics theres a lil "odd". Does what i just wrote even make sense? :blink:

Yes!:thumb_yello:

I totally get it.

The more puzzle pieces the more to put into the whole picture that is Mika.

:swoon: what a performance! I had the feeling that Mika was in my living room!!so pure, so relaxing, so PERFECT! :fangurl: amazing!

(Mika, now I'm waiting for you to release the new album: 'Mika at home' ... :mf_rosetinted::wub2:)

:swoon: what a performance! I had the feeling that Mika was in my living room!!so pure, so relaxing, so PERFECT! :fangurl: amazing!

(Mika, now I'm waiting for you to release the new album: 'Mika at home' ... :mf_rosetinted::wub2:)

+1:naughty:

or even better album: "mika in MY house" :lmfao:!

+1:naughty:

or even better album: "mika in MY house" :lmfao:!

:lmfao: well, that's not soo far, as long as you win the Magic Numbers...WOOW:shocked: do you imagine having Mika performing in your living room like that??? such amazing performance?:mf_lustslow:

This is just superb, i absolutly love One Foot Boy and Rain which is both beautiful as a slow and a dance tune. Toy Boy is absolutly magical. :wub2:

Thanks for posting the links and the translation.

:lmfao: well, that's not soo far, as long as you win the Magic Numbers...WOOW:shocked: do you imagine having Mika performing in your living room like that??? such amazing performance?:mf_lustslow:

*dies* :teehee:

awwwwwwwwwwww itd be awesome:teehee:

off topic

Please, who can remember where to find video when Mika sat down in His garbage drum and has failed inside?

watched it too many times:naughty:

Oh. This is something very nice to come home to. Many thanks for the link. I love it. Takes me back years to when he did a lot of that acoustic stuff at tv shows. It was brilliant then and it's amazingly fantastic now with those tight bg vocals, you really get the feeling that those people have grown into what this band is now. It's like the perfect entity. Not that Mika+piano would need anything else. I'm really happy with either option.

And it's filmed so beautifully. And I love that way of interview, it's something different. Lovely. And he did One Foot Boy.

Not much left to ask for.

this one?

*dies* :teehee:

awwwwwwwwwwww itd be awesome:teehee:

watched it too many times:naughty:

Thank you sweet girls!!:wub2: You have excellent memory! I'm dust:aah: