Mika Entertains A Lady In Paris - April 25, 2010

dcdeb

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to get involved in this convo, but I'm ashamed to say I have no idea who Ida is

So, maybe I'll stay outta this one

Post of the day!

Anyway no one so important like Gaga who went to dinner with Mika halph naked.:aah:

That was his other girlfriend.

Ditto.:mf_rosetinted:

I agree.

And I agree with Shine, they look embarrassed and disturbed because of the paparazzi.:thumbdown:

(Which is quite understandable no matter if they're a couple or not, or whoever this lady is.)

Especially if you compare the previous pic when they two are together with Paloma. I have the same impression.:wink2:

Ok :sweatdrop: It's not his t-shirt Ida is wearing!

Hers t-shirt has only 15 stripes,while Mika's has 16...:mf_rosetinted:

Yes,i counted them.:boxed:

:floor::floor::lmao:

@Kodes 100 and @Jazzy (sorry,i don't know yet how to quote multiple posts...:teehee:)

indeed!Stupid me with the counting thing...:doh:

Ordinary Clown - you know where you click to quote us - click the "HQ" right beside it for multiple quotes then you click "Post reply" at the bottom of the page.

The counting of the stripes - don't feel badly - i would have counted the stripes too if I hadn't been so convinced that the t-shirt wouldn't fit her.

:roftl::roftl:

Ordinary Clown - you know where you click to quote us - click the "HQ" right beside it for multiple quotes then you click "Post reply" at the bottom of the page.

The counting of the stripes - don't feel badly - i would have counted the stripes too if I hadn't been so convinced that the t-shirt wouldn't fit her.

:roftl::roftl:

MQ, for MultiQuote...the font's a little thick though. :wink2:

Oh ffs, she's not wearing his shirt! They just match their wardrobe like real lovahs do:mf_rosetinted:

*looks down at blue and white stripey shirt* I KNEW IT. He loves me!!

Ok guys,thanx for the multiquote tip!:thumb_yello:

Apart from that,i'm pretty sure Mika made Ida wear a t-shirt so similar to his,just to make us all question if this is his or hers...:mf_rosetinted:

And i pretty sure (again:roftl:) that the next time he will go out for an ''innocent'' walk he will make her wear a t-shirt with a big green X on it...:mf_rosetinted:

It will be his 5th, he has 1 with Katy, twins with Adele and 1 with Gaga.

What a sweetie! Just like his dad and mum. :wub2:

Lauritaaaaaaaaaaaaa....:shocked:

This is a family forum, woman...:sneaky2:

Wots da matter with u???:blink::teehee:

Don't tell me you missed that great convo about Mika's tongue. Very disappointing of you. :mf_rosetinted:

What a sweetie! Just like his dad and mum. :wub2:

Don't tell me you missed that great convo about Mika's tongue. Very disappointing of you. :mf_rosetinted:

Wot Mika's tongue convo???:blink:

I'm a very busy person, ya know...:mf_rosetinted: