Mika Entertains A Lady In Paris - April 25, 2010

dcdeb

I still don't get all the confusion. Mika's said he has no preference over gender and never limits with who he sleeps with. He said if we need a term for him it's "bisexuality". Get over it people. Mika's slept with men and women. Deal with it, because I mean, like...he'll probably never sleep with you anyway so what's the big deal? Let him get on with it. It's none of our business which hole he decides to stick his whatsit in...

He's not gonna sleep with me?:shocked:

*Deletes MFC account*

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't get all the confusion. Mika's said he has no preference over gender and never limits with who he sleeps with. He said if we need a term for him it's "bisexuality". Get over it people. Mika's slept with men and women. Deal with it, because I mean, like...he'll probably never sleep with you anyway so what's the big deal? Let him get on with it. It's none of our business which hole he decides to stick his whatsit in...

Amen to that!

:lmfao:

Sorry, you are so right, but that last piece just cracked me up.. :lmao:

why?:blink:

Why is it none of our business? Because we are his fans and the only thing he sells is his music, not his private life. We only know him as a popstar, not as a human being. We are not his friends. We are just there to shout and scream at his gigs and buy his singles.

He's not gonna sleep with me?:shocked:

*Deletes MFC account*

sorry dudette :mf_rosetinted:

Why is it none of our business? Because we are his fans and the only thing he sells is his music, not his private life. We only know him as a popstar, not as a human being. We are not his friends. We are just there to shout and scream at his gigs and buy his singles.

Oh, noooo...:shocked:

I didn't mean why it's not our business.. :wink2:

Just wondered why it cracked me up so much..:teehee:

And to your information: I am his friend..:mf_rosetinted:

every one at the MFC knows that...

but we have fun with this threads and posts... we just wanna have some fun... don´t hurt anyone... don´t stalk mika... just having fun...

like he have said before... he can fall in love with anything :roftl:

And who could blame him.. :pinkbow:

the sight of such beautiful applepie would melt anyones heart, right??:wub2:

Oh, noooo...:shocked:

I didn't mean why it's not our business.. :wink2:

Just wondered why it cracked me up so much..:teehee:

And to your information: I am his friend..:mf_rosetinted:

Ohhhh I see :roftl:

every one at the MFC knows that...

but we have fun with this threads and posts... we just wanna have some fun... don´t hurt anyone... don´t stalk mika... just having fun...

Oh I'm all for having fun lol, I was just clarifying :wink2:

And who could blame him.. :pinkbow:

the sight of such beautiful applepie would melt anyones heart, right??:wub2:

I havent seen one for some time :tears:

But that explains all his "in a relationship" and a few weeks later "not in a relationship" ... not good to keep a pie out of the fridge for too long... :naughty:

Damn that i have been away in Paris and missed this thread while watching two Mika gigs instead...if i only had known what i missed here, that's much more entertaining than a live show of da man... :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

*gets popcorn and stays in this thread* :biggrin2:

I havent seen one for some time :tears:

But that explains all his "in a relationship" and a few weeks later "not in a relationship" ... not good to keep a pie out of the fridge for too long... :naughty:

Exactly..:biggrin2:

So glad that that is in the open now..:teehee:

Damn that i have been away in Paris and missed this thread while watching two Mika gigs instead...if i only had known what i missed here, that's much more entertaining than a live show of da man... :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

i told you short in a text about this thread when it was only 7/8 pages long i think :roftl:

I dont think a newbie will survive reading the whole thread... will get too confused and scared :roftl:

Yeah.. :blink:

Soooo, newbies:

If you happen to read this..:biggrin2:

IT IS ALL TRUE.. MWAHAHAHAHA..:mf_rosetinted:

i told you short in a text about this thread when it was only 7/8 pages long i think :roftl:

Haha, i remember. But i would've never imagined it THAT funny :biggrin2:

Poor Mika...guess he never wanted us to find out about his relationship with apple pies.

so wellcome!! :bye:

next time,you´ll stay at my home with my family and my pc on,and i´ll go to the gigs:mf_rosetinted:

i do it for you:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah.. :blink:

Soooo, newbies:

If you happen to read this..:biggrin2:

IT IS ALL TRUE.. MWAHAHAHAHA..:mf_rosetinted:

:blink: poor newbies...

don´t listen!!!!

just go to another thread until you have at least 500 posts...

OH MI GOSH DOES THAT MEAN THEY ARE GAAAAAAAYYYYY?:shocked:

The funniest thing was when he performed in that gay club and he said he was coming there ever since he was 15, and then people started going like: "But...wait....does...that...mean...he's like....gay?":shocked::aah:

A lot of straight,gay bisexual etc. etc. people go to gay clubs because the music is - THE BEST!

He likes jammie dodgers so much too... maybe he should check em out a lil more... will last longer. Or maybe he already have... hhmmm... but like applepie more ...

That happens..:blink:

I hope that all those other fruitpies or whatever get too jealous.. :no: