Paris, France at Bercy EXTRA SHOW April 27 2010 Pre Show Chatter

FREDDIESDOUBLE

John really is a knight in shining armour isn't he .... I've never known such organisation at gigs I've gone too that aren't Mika's ... seriously .... what would we all do without him .... :wub2:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John really is a knight in shining armour isn't he .... I've never known such organisation at gigs I've gone too that aren't Mika's ... seriously .... what would we all do without him .... :wub2:

Wonderfull man. He had already taken care of it in Denmark before we even told and asked :aah:

Sorry...

What programmes?:dunno:

Thanx!:blush-anim-cl:

This ... Mellody posted about it today :)

part 2:

and those programs. :wub2: mika has tour programs now, so fab, i've wanted this for AGES! it's normal for me to buy a tour program, just mika never had them so far. they're such fab collectors items! it's mainly pictures, only one page of text, in french. not even the credits (names of the crew etc.), like i'd usually expect it in a tour program. :dunno: but lots of fantastic photos, and bits of mika's artwork, like scribbles for the BG skull heads. but as it's in french, guess they'll only have it for the french gigs. it's 15 euro and imo totally worth it. :wub2:

I'd really like one :aah:

text from Nightbird:

"Made it but wont be the bride. They want Karin and me to carry the shrine cause we are tall. But anyway part of the show at least and maybe meeting da man"

aawwwww do bad she ddnt made it as bride. they trold her yesterday that she could be it today. But glad she made it

I got a text from Bianka telling me she's a big girl tonight. So excited for her, she was worrying about not getting in for it because so many were promised the chance yesterday. :biggrin2:

Aawwww bless thats great news!!!

Thanks Jazzy (I have a code for car parking for you ....)

Okay , thing is I was the bride yesterday so I didn't get to see the whole show and I wasn't supposed to come today because I couldn't queue today (had some compulsory thing to do) but I'm so tempted to go right now to buy a ticket and go to see it! It's crazy I know but .. Arrgggghh!

Okay , thing is I was the bride yesterday so I didn't get to see the whole show and I wasn't supposed to come today because I couldn't queue today (had some compulsory thing to do) but I'm so tempted to go right now to buy a ticket and go to see it! It's crazy I know but .. Arrgggghh!

they have already let peeps in... but you should do it

Do It!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

if you have no other gig planned, i strongly recommend you to go.

and the fact that you won't be at the front or so, it's only positive IMO...you will enjoy the stage magic at its best! :mf_lustslow:

go darling go!

they have already let peeps in...

I know !

Do It!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

What do I do? I'm trying to find somebody to put sense into me..THis place isn't the best, most probably :naughty: God, this show is amazing and I won't have another opportunity to see it. What do I do? :aah:

Archived