Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

so,... Bienie, if we don't get to meet Mika (which i don't think'll happen anyway at tw classic) you're gonna give your gift the next time you get to see him perform and might meet him? did i get that right?:teehee: (i'm a curious girl for those who don't know that yet:aah: )

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so,... Bienie, if we don't get to meet Mika (which i don't think'll happen anyway at tw classic) you're gonna give your gift the next time you get to see him perform and might meet him? did i get that right?:teehee: (i'm a curious girl for those who don't know that yet:aah: )

Yeah ... I have it now, made it again for him to have it, it would be kinda useless to have 2 of them :aah:

Ok, everyone

be optimistic!

we'll meet him, even if I have to jump over something to distract security :mf_rosetinted:

although we all hope it won't have to come to that :aah:

we could make a biiiig present of it with red ribbons and a huge card on it with "present for mika" and then we just wave with it veeeeeery hard in the hope that he sees it and that he runs off stage to get his present:mf_rosetinted:

oh yeah, who will take the train who also passes Denderleeuw? And at what time? Me and my mom would like to sit with you, of course ^^

I'm taking the train from Denderleeuw! :thumb_yello:

so if you see someone in a white tshirt with bow ties on it, that'll be me :teehee:

btw, I've got a answer about the plastic bottles, they aren't allowed. :sneaky2:

someone feels like sending him a mail about the 'thermosfles' and 'drinkbus'

oh yeah, who will take the train who also passes Denderleeuw? And at what time? Me and my mom would like to sit with you, of course ^^

:no:

But would you be so kind to remember to take my sweater with you? :teehee::aah:

btw, I've got a answer about the plastic bottles, they aren't allowed. :sneaky2:

someone feels like sending him a mail about the 'thermosfles' and 'drinkbus'

Didn't I say I would send an e-mail? :aah:

Botlles aren't allowed (also not without "dop" :bleh:), but "thermossen" are .. :wink2: No idea why, but they are allowed so ...

Botlles aren't allowed (also not without "dop" :bleh:), but "thermossen" are .. :wink2: No idea why, but they are allowed so ...

odd but ok :aah:

I'll try not to forget it!

Hi everybody !

Happy to tell you we are coming there with my friends Macboll and Pinkcell29 :biggrin2:

I am so happy because Mika is giving a lot of gigs in France but all the festivals are too far for us (mothers with children and husbands, not easy to let them to go to a gig :shocked:), so when I had realized that Werchter was only at max 2 hours from home, I have jumped on the opportunity :thumb_yello:

So we will meet again some belgian fans we have already met in Liévin (Bienie - Droopsy - KatrinV and, of course, Angele !) and long to meet the other fans :thumb_yello:

Hi everybody !

Happy to tell you we are coming there with my friends Macboll and Pinkcell29 :biggrin2:

I am so happy because Mika is giving a lot of gigs in France but all the festivals are too far for us (mothers with children and husbands, not easy to let them to go to a gig :shocked:), so when I had realized that Werchter was only at max 2 hours from home, I have jumped on the opportunity :thumb_yello:

So we will meet again some belgian fans we have already met in Liévin (Bienie - Droopsy - KatrinV and, of course, Angele !) and long to meet the other fans :thumb_yello:

whoop whoop!! I'm really glad your coming too with Macboll and Pinkcell29!!!

Can't wait to see you there :biggrin2:

I'll try not to forget it!

I'll send you a message on your mobile phone the day before or so :wink2: If I don't forget :teehee:

Hi everybody !

:boing:

Great news! :biggrin2:

Hi everybody !

Yes awesome!!! :yay: I already heard from Fanny :biggrin2: Looking forward to it :thumb_yello:

11 days! :biggrin2:

so...

who wants my phonenumber :mf_rosetinted:

Should I? :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

You may PM me ... It's always nice to have multiple contact-people if you're going alone somewhere .. :aah::roftl:

Archived