Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes in a frigobox, or maybe zo'n "ijszak" like from o'cool or something, that's not too big

edit: Bienie, do you really think there's even the slightest chance you/we'll get to meet him???

i thougth that impossible at festivals like tw-classic :no:

I know ...it's a bit funny tho :aah:

you could put them in a frigobox :aah:

yes in a frigobox, or maybe zo'n "ijszak" like from o'cool or something, that's not too big

edit: Bienie, do you really think there's even the slightest chance you/we'll get to meet him???

i thougth that impossible at festivals like tw-classic :no:

I think I need a frigobox for my kinder surprises yes .. :aah::lmfao:

I have no idea :no:

If we manage to see/speak to John I think there's a chance, but otherwise? Problably not ...

I think I need a frigobox for my kinder surprises yes .. :aah::lmfao:

I have no idea :no:

If we manage to see/speak to John I think there's a chance, but otherwise? Problably not ...

we can somehow stalk him on twitter telling him he needs to come out afterwards but the chances he'll read it are pretty slim I guess

Hi guys,

Concerning chocolates (Bienie and the Kinder chocolate :wink2:), when I was planning my trip to see Mika in Brighton, I wanted to bring him some chocolate and I have written it on the MFC.

I have a friend in the french thread (Nanou) who told me that she had a very bad souvenir of Mika's signing some autographs in Virgin in Paris and 2 body guards behind him who were throwing all the food immediatly in a dustbin :shocked::shocked::shocked: (for safety reasons obviously but :sneaky2:)

Nevertheless, I gave my chocolates to Mika in Brighton, even 2 boxes of them where it was written "Maxim's de Paris" and Mika said to me "oh thank you for that, thank you very much", I don't know if he threw it in the dustbin ? :biggrin2:

(The other box I had given it to Maria's driving his car, just in case I could not give it to him personnaly).

So Bienie, I hope your Kinder chocolate won't last there :wink2:

I have tried to make a t-shirt myself but I am very bad :naughty:, so my first t shirt has got a hole:wink2:, my second one is too large and too short, my last one is a blue one but you know :

blue + orange = brown

blue + yellow = green... etc

So my t shirt will be completely different from yours but... who cares anyway ? LOL

Hi guys,

Concerning chocolates (Bienie and the Kinder chocolate :wink2:), when I was planning my trip to see Mika in Brighton, I wanted to bring him some chocolate and I have written it on the MFC.

I have a friend in the french thread (Nanou) who told me that she had a very bad souvenir of Mika's signing some autographs in Virgin in Paris and 2 body guards behind him who were throwing all the food immediatly in a dustbin :shocked::shocked::shocked: (for safety reasons obviously but :sneaky2:)

Nevertheless, I gave my chocolates to Mika in Brighton, even 2 boxes of them where it was written "Maxim's de Paris" and Mika said to me "oh thank you for that, thank you very much", I don't know if he threw it in the dustbin ? :biggrin2:

(The other box I had given it to Maria's driving his car, just in case I could not give it to him personnaly).

I have tried to make a t-shirt myself but I am very bad :naughty:, so my first t shirt has got a hole:wink2:, my second one is too large and too short, my last one is a blue one but you know :

blue + orange = brown

So my t shirt will be completely different from yours but... who cares anyway ? LOL

how did you do that :lmfao:

Well, STEP, I told it, I am a sh-- at "hand work" :naughty: (I hope you understand the meaning !)

I took some tranfer paper for light clothes (the first t shirt was white), I thought it would be working on light blue too but, no, I should have taken it for dark clothes :teehee:

Nevermind, I am not sure to wear it anyway...

So D-4 !!!

Some festivals were quite bad in France, too many people, no giant screen, a lot of people evacuated by the security guys... I hope this one will be ok :thumb_yello:

Well, STEP, I told it, I am a sh-- at "hand work" :naughty: (I hope you understand the meaning !)

I took some tranfer paper for light clothes (the first t shirt was white), I thought it would be working on light blue too but, no, I should have taken it for dark clothes :teehee:

Nevermind, I am not sure to wear it anyway...

So D-4 !!!

Some festivals were quite bad in France, too many people, no giant screen, a lot of people evacuated by the security guys... I hope this one will be ok :thumb_yello:

I think it should be ok, since it's from the same organisation as Werchter :thumb_yello:

It probably isn't that bad your tshirt! You probably make it sound worse than it is :teehee:

Hi guys,

blue + orange = brown

Pfff .. In Luxembourg they wanted to take my Kinder Surprises while entering the venue .. When I looked at them like :blink: they just let me go :aah:

Don't think it'll be a problem in Werchter because it's a festival so you're allowed food there ... And it's not sure we're gonna meet him after, so ... The only thing I'm worried about is how I'll manage, if we meet him, to not give him melted Kinder Surprises :aah:

Archived