Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh really? :mf_rosetinted:

I wouldn't count on it ... He's been out before on festivals, doesn't mean there's hope for us .. Have you ever been to Werchter? :aah:

:aah: Well ... I wouldn't have a clue how we could get backstage or somewhere where he can come out to meet his fans :mf_rosetinted:

Unless there's at classic also a sort of "Humo's signing tent" where artists come on a certain hour to sign things and stuff .. But I have no idea if Mika will do such a thing (doesn't seem like much fun either :boxed:) ...

:aah: Well ... I wouldn't have a clue how we could get backstage or somewhere where he can come out to meet his fans :mf_rosetinted:

Unless there's at classic also a sort of "Humo's signing tent" where artists come on a certain hour to sign things and stuff .. But I have no idea if Mika will do such a thing (doesn't seem like much fun either :boxed:) ...

that doesn't sound fun at all :aah:

hmm we'll find a way :mf_rosetinted:

a banner saying: Mika, toilets, 10pm:fisch:

that doesn't sound fun at all :aah:

hmm we'll find a way :mf_rosetinted:

[COLOR="Cyan"]a banner saying: Mika, toilets, 10pm[/color] :fisch:

:lmfao: You obviously haven't seen the toilets there either .. :aah::roftl:

i wonder IF there would be a chance of meeting him on monday, if that would be before or after his gig

i kind of have take into account that i'm bringing a friend along who does like his music, but not the way we do:teehee: so i'm not sure if she'd come along

IN CASE THAT....

but i actually don't count on it, so there won't be a problem :aah:

Have we all seen the weather forecast on tv?? :roftl:

On VTM they said: HAIL (is that even possible in summer??:aah:), LOTS of rain and 'onweersbuien', heavy winds...

yup... Seems like a fun day out :mf_rosetinted:

On VTM they said: HAIL (is that even possible in summer??:aah:), LOTS of rain and 'onweersbuien', heavy winds...

seems like the weather forecast for monday seems to worsen every day:aah::aah:

Hail?! :shocked::boxed::blink:

yay :mf_rosetinted:

on the bright side: everyone might be sick of the weather by the time Mika's on and we get to be front row :aah:

seems like the weather forecast for monday seems to worsen every day:aah::aah:

I know!!! :aah:

Hail?! :shocked::boxed::blink:

yay :mf_rosetinted:

on the bright side: everyone might be sick of the weather by the time Mika's on and we get to be front row :aah:

:aah:

I know! :crybaby:

Tomorrow or Saturday I have some more shopping to do ... A poncho or 2, 3, 4 I think .. :aah::roftl:

If there's hail, I hope not those big balls like last year (I think) or Het Rode Kruis will be busy :aah:

Can't we have helmets matching our shirt or something? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I know! :crybaby:

Tomorrow or Saturday I have some more shopping to do ... A poncho or 2, 3, 4 I think .. :aah::roftl:

:teehee: i've got a nice Bright yellow ponche from the last time i was in disneyland and it started to rain and thunder:roftl:

i think i might bring that one with me:teehee:

I had one too .. but it kinda died in Amsterdam (2008) so I should get a new one .. A poncho with a lot of holes in doesn't seem to be the best thing to have :aah::roftl:

I had one too .. but it kinda died in Amsterdam (2008) so I should get a new one .. A poncho with a lot of holes in doesn't seem to be the best thing to have :aah::roftl:

that does seem rather pointles :roftl:

Archived