Greets and Sals!

RoseOSharon

Greeting and Salutations! My name is Sharon, but RoseOSharon works. I've been a Mika fan now for three years. I first heard him when I was looking for vids on youtube and someone had done a video of a show I like to 'Grace Kelly'. I fell in love with the song, looked up the artist, and never looked back! :D This tells you how old I actually am, but the last band I liked anywhere near as much as I do Mika, was/is Duran Duran in the 80's!

I really want to see Mika in concert . . . :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Sharon, welcome! Duran-Duran ? I know titles like wild boys or view to kill. Great!!! I hope you'll see Mika live in future. I've been on many concerts of different musicians and his was one of the best. I want more!!!

Greeting and Salutations! My name is Sharon, but RoseOSharon works. I've been a Mika fan now for three years. I first heard him when I was looking for vids on youtube and someone had done a video of a show I like to 'Grace Kelly'. I fell in love with the song, looked up the artist, and never looked back! :D This tells you how old I actually am, but the last band I liked anywhere near as much as I do Mika, was/is Duran Duran in the 80's!

I really want to see Mika in concert . . . :D

Don't worry about your age. I am old enough to remember the first time The Beatles performed on TV. I've been around for all of the great artists but no one has ever affected me like Mika has! He is young and he is golden, so are his fans!

Welcome to the MFC!

Archived