REPORTS / VIDEOS / PICTURES: Mika in Toulouse, France at Zenith - Apr 30, 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome!

Yes He was wearing a tie ... He was gorgeous, as always!:wub2: It was very quick: during one second is here and the next, he's gone huuuuuh!

Merci, sarah, pour les photos...elles sont superbes...:mf_lustslow:

J'en ai utilisé quelques unes pour faire des captions, j'espere qu'il y a pas de probleme...:thumb_yello:

Hi =)

I was to this show (that was a home gig, I was waiting for that for a looong time :D ). That was fantastic, there was a incredible atmosphere, all the people was dancing, nobody stayed seated ^^

Mika and the band seemed very happy, very touched by this amazing welcome :wub2: They did "Relax" after "Lollipop", they didn't do that at the other France gigs, except Marseille !

Here are my two vids of the Barbara cover (gosh, it was such a moment :wub2: He told us after the show that he will learn everyday a part of the lyrics to be able to sing the song without the lyrics in front of him :biggrin2: )

When he talks before :

And the song :

I will post my other pics and vids later :)

(and I'm sorry for my english mistakes ^^)

Hi =)

I was to this show (that was a home gig, I was waiting for that for a looong time :D ). That was fantastic, there was a incredible atmosphere, all the people was dancing, nobody stayed seated ^^

Mika and the band seemed very happy, very touched by this amazing welcome :wub2: They did "Relax" after "Lollipop", they didn't do that at the other France gigs, except Marseille !

Here are my two vids of the Barbara cover (gosh, it was such a moment :wub2: He told us after the show that he will learn everyday a part of the lyrics to be able to sing the song without the lyrics in front of him :biggrin2: )

When he talks before :

And the song :

I will post my other pics and vids later :)

(and I'm sorry for my english mistakes ^^)

Thank you so much!

Mika singing Solitude is absolutely beautiful!

When Mika was patting his heart before he started singing was he showing that he was nervous??

Waouh! Tu étais super proche Nanouch!

Ouiii, 1er rang au centre, on peut pas rêver mieux :wub2:

When Mika was patting his heart before he started singing was he showing that he was nervous??

Yes :wink2:

He was very nervous, it was cute ^^ But he did well, like always =)

Ouiii, 1er rang au centre, on peut pas rêver mieux :wub2:

Yes :wink2:

He was very nervous, it was cute ^^ But he did well, like always =)

Thought so!

Thanks Nanouch I have watched your vid of Mika singing La Solitude more times than I would care to admit.

it is in my favourites too.

It is absolutely beautiful.:thumb_yello:

Bravo Mika!