• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here is la solitude, by youtube user kika3113:

sooo beautiful! :wub2:

wow he sings la solitude so beautifully:wub2::wub2:

i've been dreaming to see this cover being part of the setlist since since he sung it at sacree soiree last year. how i wish i get to hear this live one day:wub2:

Here is another la solitude

so beautiful :wub2:

hehe, in this one you can see that he has the lyrics lying on his piano and keeps checking them. :naughty:

here's OMS by the same user:

here is la solitude, by youtube user kika3113:

sooo beautiful! :wub2:

Thank you Mellody!

What a beautiful song!

Magnifique!

Solitude really puts Mika's comments about melancholy into perspective.

Kudos Mika!

Well, well, well...It's been a long time since I didn't write in english, so, I hope everybody could understand what I'm saying huhu!

I went to the gig with a couple of friends. They are not really Mika's fan but they wanna enjoy a good show...So they came with me =D

So, with one of them, we arrived around 3 PM - even if I was kinda sick (:huh:). There were a couple of hundred peopl already there! I was really happy because it meant that we gonna have GOOD seats ^^!

We found seats in the 5 ranks of the tier. I was thrilling already HAHA :mf_lustslow:

It was my first Mika's gig and I was completely excitde! I didn't have time to come here to read the news...And the show was a giant surprise!

During the intro, with the video starring Ian McKellen, like an idiot, I said loudly "OH YEAHH GANDALF" :roftl:

The set was amazing! I loved the planets, the stars (well, ok, lights ) behind and everything! I'm also a huge fan (dresses :mf_lustslow:) of the costumes!

Naughty thoughts when Mika took off the cosmonaut costum (*drooling*)

Mika played almost every songs I love (I love them all but the setlist was really good)! Sometimes, the live of some artists are disappointing but in Mika's case, I was in heaven! :wub2: ! I want so badly to see him again :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

And, I didn't expect that Mika'll sing in french! His voice is to die for :bow:

I don't know what else I can say...

After the gig, I wanted to meet Mika...And I did, very quickly because it was raining...We are lucky he came with that weather. Hopefully, he started to sign autographs on the side I was...(with my friend, we needed to take the subway to go home U_U). So he signed the cover of TBWKTM and I was able to give him something I made for him...But I forgot to take a picture of my work. I'm used to take a picture of it with the person I gave the present...I made a blue cat head. It's my specialty xD! His name is Oscar and his distinctive feature is his squint :aah: ! I hope he like it...

Well, this is it!

NB: he didn't play "kick ass" but after he left the stage, the song was in the playlist of the zénith :biggrin2::biggrin2: I was singing like a crazy "WE ARE YOUNG, WE ARE STRONG....":roftl:

You can watch my videos on youtube : here

I'll do another post with some of my pics

Edited by Marshmalloworld

Well, well, well...It's been a long time since I didn't write in english, so, I hope everybody could understand what I'm saying huhu!

I went to the gig with a couple of friends. They are not really Mika's fan but they wanna enjoy a good show...So they came with me =D

So, with one of them, we arrived around 3 PM - even if I was kinda sick (:huh:). There were a couple of hundred peopl already there! I was really happy because it meant that we gonna have GOOD seats ^^!

We found seats in the 5 ranks of the tier. I was thrilling already HAHA :mf_lustslow:

It was my first Mika's gig and I was completely excitde! I didn't have time to come here to read the news...And the show was a giant surprise!

During the intro, with the video starring Ian McKellen, like an idiot, I said loudly "OH YEAHH GANDALF" :roftl:

The set was amazing! I loved the planets, the stars (well, ok, lights ) behind and everything! I'm also a huge fan (dresses :mf_lustslow:) of the costumes!

Mika played almost every songs I love (I love them all but the setlist was really good)! Sometimes, the live of some artists are disappointing but in Mika's case, I was in heaven! :wub2: ! I want so badly to see him again :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

After the gig, I wanted to meet Mika...And I did, very quickly because it was raining...We are lucky he came with that weather. Hopefully, he started to sign autographs on the side I was...(with my friend, we needed to take the subway to go home U_U). So he signed the cover of TBWKTM and I was able to give him something I made for him...But I forgot to take a picture of my work. I'm used to take a picture of it with the person I gave the present...I made a blue cat head. It's my specialty xD! His name is Oscar and his distinctive feature is his squint :aah: ! I hope he like it...

Well, this is it!

NB: he didn't play "kick ass" but after he left the stage, the song was in the playlist of the zénith :biggrin2::biggrin2: I was singing like a crazy "WE ARE YOUNG, WE ARE STRONG....":roftl:

Thanks for the report!! So glad to hear you had such a great time on your first mika gig and that you got to meet him. It's so nice that he came out to meet the fans even though it was raining.

and dont worry about your English, it's fine.

Well, this is it!

Hahahah Gandalf! I though the same when i saw him.

Thank u 4 ur report and vids!