Hello Everyone :)

Laura_ann

heyy

i first heard mika in 2007 and i thought he was amazing!!! but i've never had chance to see him live till this year at the 02 academy Sheffield, my friend brought me tickets as a birthday present, manging to keep them a secret for 6months!!! how she did this i will never know XD.

Laura xx

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heyy

i first heard mika in 2007 and i thought he was amazing!!! but i've never had chance to see him live till this year at the 02 academy Sheffield, my friend brought me tickets as a birthday present, manging to keep them a secret for 6months!!! how she did this i will never know XD.

Laura xx

What your friend did was lovely! Welcome to MFC :wink2:

heyy

Laura xx

Mika is the best live act in the world imo! I saw him in Manchester and London this year! He is awesome beyond description!

Welcome to the MFC!

thank you for all the messages :)

i really did enjoy my first Mika gig and hope its the first of many. My friend also loves Mika, who bought me the tickets, we couldn't really see anything but we still had fun dancing away :P

luv Laura xx

Archived