The Serbian-Speaking Thread

keti

Hi dear:huglove: Hope you're getting well. Please let us know (even though Keti is overloaded with her school and plus has a very severe alergy. But you can always count on me.:thumb_yello:

:blink: something happened to Dorina?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dear:huglove: Hope you're getting well. Please let us know (even though Keti is overloaded with her school and plus has a very severe alergy. But you can always count on me.:thumb_yello:

Thank you,hun!Hopefully we can speak more!I just can't wait to see everyone in Novi Sad:thumb_yello:

:blink: something happened to Dorina?

I dunno:roftl:

Hi there, what's up?:bye:

Hello:bye:

Well,nothing intersting...I'm really sad:tears: i should stop playing flute:(

I really like it,but I couldn't take the exam,cause I wasn't home and they told me,that I'm failed...

Ćao ljudi, kako ste? :bye:

Ja jedva čekam kraj školske godine, ne moguuu više ovim tempom :crybaby::thumbdown: Još samo 15 radnih dana :teehee:

I really like it,but I couldn't take the exam,cause I wasn't home and they told me,that I'm failed...

Omg! Noooo :tears: I'm so sorry to hear this, Dorina! :huglove: I'm sure you are amazing at playing it! So sad you failed the exam.. :sad:

Ćao ljudi, kako ste? :bye:

Ja jedva čekam kraj školske godine, ne moguuu više ovim tempom :crybaby::thumbdown: Još samo 15 radnih dana :teehee:

To prodje za čas!:wink2:

Odakle je slika koja ti je u potpisu?!

one failed exam is not the reason to quit on something you love:thumb_yello:

yeah, if this isn't true love, dedication, persistence and whatever I don't know what is :naughty:hope I'll be able to say it was worth it one day though.

Don't worry! You will:thumb_yello:

forgot to say, I'm glad my pain amuses you :mf_rosetinted:

kiddin of course:wink2:

To ti je zato što me ne informišeš na vreme...o najbitnijim sporednim stvarima na svetu, koje bih želela da znam, a ne znam...a ti znaš, a ne govoriš! :tongue2:

To ti je zato što me ne informišeš na vreme...o najbitnijim sporednim stvarima na svetu, koje bih želela da znam, a ne znam...a ti znaš, a ne govoriš! :tongue2:

:roftl: soooooriiiiiiiiiiii :blush-anim-cl:

Omg! Noooo :tears: I'm so sorry to hear this, Dorina! :huglove: I'm sure you are amazing at playing it! So sad you failed the exam.. :sad:

Thank you,darling!:huglove: I wasn't really good,but I loved doing it very much...It was just something with I could engage myself.I'm really sad:(

I think I'm gonna buy an own flute,so I can keep playing.

one failed exam is not the reason to quit on something you love:thumb_yello:

Thank you!:wub2:

But you know...As I said I think I'm going to buy a flute and I resolve your advice!

Thank you,very much guys,for helping me!Love you all!:huglove:

P.S.:I CAAAAAAAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN SERBIAAAAAA!!!!!:boing:

Thank you,darling!:huglove: I wasn't really good,but I loved doing it very much...It was just something with I could engage myself.I'm really sad:(

Dorina, quitters never win, and winners never quit!:thumb_yello:

Thank you!:wub2:

But you know...As I said I think I'm going to buy a flute and I resolve your advice!

Thank you,very much guys,for helping me!Love you all!:huglove:

P.S.:I CAAAAAAAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN SERBIAAAAAA!!!!!:boing:

Don't be sad dear:huglove: I'm sure you're excellent player but you haven't had luck with your stupid teachers:sneaky2: But you will very soon:huglove:

Don't be sad dear:huglove: I'm sure you're excellent player but you haven't had luck with your stupid teachers:sneaky2: But you will very soon:huglove:

Kupili ste me...Upravo ste rekli "stupid teachers":clap::thumb_yello:

Kupili ste me...Upravo ste rekli "stupid teachers":clap::thumb_yello:

Hvala draga:huglove::roftl:

Pa naravno da su nastavnici i profesori veoma često glupi i nespoobni u proceni nečijeg znanja i osobito sposobnosti. Meni je ovo drugo uvek bitnije, jer je znanje relativna stvar i čovek često ima blokadu da pruži ono najbolje.

Koliko se to meni puta desilo, a kamoli nekome k je veoma mlad i utremiran:aah: