The Serbian-Speaking Thread

keti

Gde ste vi? Ja bila u gradu s prijateljicom koja ne živi u Beogradu, i zaglavila nešto na Odd tredu, tamo se vodi neka zanimljiva diskusija:naughty:

A inače, prekosutra putujem za Ljubljanu na par dana, šta ima::wink2:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gde ste vi? Ja bila u gradu s prijateljicom koja ne živi u Beogradu, i zaglavila nešto na Odd tredu, tamo se vodi neka zanimljiva diskusija:naughty:

Divnoooo, pozdravite Ljubljanu! Ja cu mozda u julu takodje do Slovenije, kod Ane... Ali ko ce docekati jul...:aah:

Hello! :bye: Welcome! :biggrin2:

Actually you are the only one who does speak English here:naughty: so far :teehee:

Ina and I were in Vienna in march too, but I don't remember you!:aah: Or maybe I do, but I don't know it's you:naughty:

yees,now I see...btw.:I wanted to write Serbian:aah:

ooooooh, a non-serbian-speaking friend on the thread :aah:

well hello there friend!

are you coming to exit festival? yes, no, maybe, don't know yet? :biggrin2:

yeeah,I'm from Hungary,so hi neighbours:bye:

And yeees,I'm really happy!!I'm comiiing!It's close to us:thumb_yello:

you coming just for that one mika day, or you staying for the whole four days? :aah:

if you need some information about the tickets, or finding some place to stay in novi sad, we will be glade to help as much as we can! :thumb_yello:

you coming just for that one mika day, or you staying for the whole four days? :aah:

if you need some information about the tickets, or finding some place to stay in novi sad, we will be glade to help as much as we can! :thumb_yello:

Well I thing just that one day,when he performs...

Aaaww,thanks guys for being so helpfull!

I saw the Exit-festival's website,but I couldn't find that where can I buy tickets...so if you can help it it would be really great!:teehee:

Piše 4:58, ali je ustvari bilo 5:58...

A da, koliko god rano da moram da ustanem, više mi znači 20 min uz jutarnju kafu (koja se pije pred računarom), nego 20 min duze spavanja...

Bez toga ne mogu sočiva da uguram u oči...:naughty:

meni pise 5.58:biggrin2: meni niiiista ne znaci vise od spavanja:naughty: narocito ako je tako rano, onda je ustajanje 20 min pre kretanja, samo kupatilo-oblacenje-minimum sminke i pokret.

super, sretan put, lepo se provedite i blago vama, ja nikuda ne mrdam u skorije vreme :no:

yees,now I see...btw.:I wanted to write Serbian:aah:

english is fiiiine! don't worry :biggrin2:

yeeah,I'm from Hungary,so hi neighbours:bye:

And yeees,I'm really happy!!I'm comiiing!It's close to us:thumb_yello:

That's great!!! See you there then!! Are you in Budapest or somewhere else? What's your name? If you don't mind me asking:blush-anim-cl:

english is fiiiine! don't worry :biggrin2:

That's great!!! See you there then!! Are you in Budapest or somewhere else? What's your name? If you don't mind me asking:blush-anim-cl:

I'm from Budapest,yes!My name iis Dorina.

I really really really want to meet everyone here:thumb_yello:

Well I thing just that one day,when he performs...

Aaaww,thanks guys for being so helpfull!

I saw the Exit-festival's website,but I couldn't find that where can I buy tickets...so if you can help it it would be really great!:teehee:

Hi Dorina, nice to meet you, I'm Vedrana (surprise, surprise!)

I can't find version in english now:blink: but at the bottom of this page there's link online for ordering tickets, then you should register and order ticket, hope that works out, or maybe someone else has better way? :blink:

http://www.gigstix.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9

Hi Dorina, nice to meet you, I'm Vedrana (surprise, surprise!)

I can't find version in english now:blink: but at the bottom of this page there's link online for ordering tickets, then you should register and order ticket, hope that works out, or maybe someone else has better way? :blink:

http://www.gigstix.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9

aaaw,thank you very very much!!!

and btw what a nice name!I love it!when I red it first I thought it's veranda:roftl:

sorry,but it's soo cute!:huglove:

aaaw,thank you very very much!!!

and btw what a nice name!I love it!when I red it first I thought it's veranda:roftl:

sorry,but it's soo cute!:huglove:

:roftl: well, it is similar :mf_rosetinted: i think lots of foreign people have same association with my name :naughty: also, there's type of font called verdana :roftl:

but it is pretty when you understand it, I swear! :aah: At least, it is to me:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: well, it is similar :mf_rosetinted: i think lots of foreign people have same association with my name :naughty: also, there's type of font called verdana :roftl:

but it is pretty when you understand it, I swear! :aah: At least, it is to me:mf_rosetinted:

noo don't get me wrong.I like your name,it's cute:biggrin2:

So finally we became International Serbian-speaking thread:naughty::aah::roftl:

yes! finally! *clap clap* :clap:

and that adorable signature of yours :shocked: i think i've watched it for, like, 5 min without blinking! love it, love it, love it! :pinkbow:

yes! finally! *clap clap* :clap:

and that adorable signature of yours :shocked: i think i've watched it for, like, 5 min without blinking! love it, love it, love it! :pinkbow:

Dobro je...nisam jedina!:naughty::naughty::naughty: