REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Lievin 4 May 2010

Christine

I don't know if you go to many many gigs but I must say I'm really happy you were in Liévin! :biggrin2:

BTW, as you probably went to many other places, what did you think of the Liévin gig? Of course it was special for me, but what did you feel from Mika and/or the audience?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've done 5 gigs the last tour, so not that much, but still :wub2:

What did I think of the Liévin-gig .. That's difficult :aah:

The first 2 things that come into my mind are: wind (cold) and the security .. Both ruïned a lot for me ... :sneaky2:

But in the end .. the gig ... Mika was great :wub2:

It was the first time I saw the show (because in Düsseldorf it was a lot smaller, not the real thing) so that itself was special ... And Mika was happy, so that made me happy :biggrin2: It was a very nice gig!

But if I have to compare it with the rest of the week ... Antwerp was the best, nothing can top that ... And also Luxembourg was amazing, and the last one (and I had a wonderful M&G there :teehee::aah:), so ....

It's difficult to compare gigs, because they all give you different moments & emotions .. you know? :aah:

The first 2 things that come into my mind are: wind (cold) and the security .. Both ruïned a lot for me ... :sneaky2:

It was the first time I saw the show (because in Düsseldorf it was a lot smaller, not the real thing) so that itself was special ... And Mika was happy, so that made me happy :biggrin2: It was a very nice gig!

But if I have to compare it with the rest of the week ... Antwerp was the best, nothing can top that ... And also Luxembourg was amazing, and the last one (and I had a wonderful M&G there :teehee::aah:), so ....

It's difficult to compare gigs, because they all give you different moments & emotions .. you know? :aah:

Did you :shocked: I've not read any gig reports since Amsterdam ... obviously not been in the mood ... PM please :teehee:

Yes of course you can't really compare gigs, but it's nice to read what you think anyway. Wind was awful on that day, but strangely I felt alright once we were in! I thought the gig was wonderful, but when you haven't seen any other (and when you like torturing yourself :biggrin2:) you always wonder what the others are like.. But if you thought it was a nice gig and Mika was happy then my happiness and excitement about it can't be faked :teehee:

It's so weird for me....

The Q-ing was awful, so so very cold, it was really just awful. Even worse so to see that it didn't make a difference in the end and I had a very bad spot considering my number. But still, when lyli21 was standing next to me, and the gig started, I had a really good time. And I only remember positive things from that gig itself so yeah, I loved it :thumb_yello:

edit: and together with antwerp, he looked the most touched and emotional at this gig :)

It's so weird for me....

The Q-ing was awful, so so very cold, it was really just awful. Even worse so to see that it didn't make a difference in the end and I had a very bad spot considering my number. But still, when lyli21 was standing next to me, and the gig started, I had a really good time. And I only remember positive things from that gig itself so yeah, I loved it :thumb_yello:

edit: and together with antwerp, he looked the most touched and emotional at this gig :)

Exactly the same here .. The day was awful, the moments before the gig (going inside etc.) a hell .. but once the gig started... :wub2:

she's right you know....your vids are amazing:wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

Exactly the same here .. The day was awful, the moments before the gig (going inside etc.) a hell .. but once the gig started... :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

Bienie .. see you should listen to me ... cos' I'm always right :naughty:

:aah:

(I have so little to say today .. no idea what's wrong with me .. :lmfao: )

You and me both .. but I have reasons ... have you seen the Amsterdam video ... of Mika hugging me ... well for about 2 secs he hugged me ... but ... a hug ... is a hug - I wish I could remember it :lmfao:

Haven't seen it ... But it's Mika hugging you! Even if it was only 1 second, it's still Mika!! :aah: I'm completely :boing: about Luxembourg and that was without hug!! :lmfao: