REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Lievin 4 May 2010

Christine

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When we were queuing, divided in 5 lanes at the end, I told the security guy that it would be a total mess up to let the 5 lanes go inside together.

He answered everything would be ok.

I told him that what would be fair would be to make just one lane with 100 numbers in their order but he did not care :sneaky2: and did not answer :sneaky2:

I had not imagined for one second that they could choose to send the far right lane, then the second one etc... I was 4th lane !

On that moment, I had thought : "oh no ! that is not fair"

Eventually, I have the chance to be tall so it has not been a problem for me to be 3rd row. Only one regret : I had made a special T shirt and Mika just hasn't seen it :sad:

That will be for next time...

Here are the links to my Youtube videos of the Liévin gig.

As I said before, it was my first gig, I was really happy and you can see it from the moves and you can hear it from the shouting in the vids! Sorry! :blush-anim-cl:

:wub2:

I can translate what he says into English if you want me to..

Thanks Camille pour tes vidéos (c'est clair que tu avais la bougeotte mais ça se comprend :biggrin2:).

I think I was not very far from you, I think I heard my voice :blush-anim-cl: screaming !

A lot of souvenirs for us.

Question : has anyone got the video with the beginning of "We are golden", it is a different version from the album and Mika's starting singing "Father the lord... etc" and I don't remember what he said after that.

I had been singing that beginning of WAG all day long yesterday and it is very annoying not to know what to sing after :sneaky2: Thanks if you find it in your vids :thumb_yello:

Some other videos of this gig :

Entrance

Happy Ending :wub2:

Lollipop :teehee:

I still can't believe I was at that gig... It was so awesome!! I feel like I want to share so much about it with you all, but this thread is not very active.. :dunno:

I've got some pics but don't know how to post them, I can attach them but can't post them in big, can anyone help me? :wink2:

I was that person!

But don't worry I am not mad at all :wink2:! I was number 13. Like you we arrived early with Mélie(at 9.30 am), I totally understand your reaction, I think that I would do the same. When we came into the venue, we managed to be front row just in front of the piano, next to me the girl had the number 64 :shocked:! Macboll, sweetival and pinckcell where juste behind me and then we saw you and your friend arriving so late :boxed:! It was unfair, you seemed very desapointed so I tried to move to the right to late you be on the first row, I also tried to late macboll be on the front too, but finally helping fans, I found myself on the second row :blink:, (and also because one second row girl on the right tried to be on the front! :sneaky2:)

I admit that first I was angry! But when Mika came on stage I forgot all :wub2:!! I enjoyed the show, my view was excellent and I forgot my second row! :thumb_yello:

First It seems unfair, but i understood after almost 3 years of mika's concert, that we have to deal with hazards in the queues :wink2:

Aaaah, thanks :wub2:

But you had an early number too, you should have been on the front row :sad:

I had not imagined for one second that they could choose to send the far right lane, then the second one etc... I was 4th lane !

On that moment, I had thought : "oh no ! that is not fair"

Eventually, I have the chance to be tall so it has not been a problem for me to be 3rd row. Only one regret : I had made a special T shirt and Mika just hasn't seen it :sad:

That will be for next time...

We were the 5th lane, so yeah, I know what you mean .. When I saw all those people going (first lanes) I was like: what's happening? Why don't they let us in? And the security-guys really were like: no, not yet, stay were you are ...

:boxed:

J'ai moi aussi assisté au concert de Liévin, c'était grandiose :thumb_yello:

Mika semblait ému car c'était la dernière date en France.

Il a interprété Over My Shoulder et La Solitude de manière bouleversante :tears:

J'ai hâte de le revoir en concert :thumb_yello:

Le concert de Liévin etait magique et émouvant . j'espère que mika a apprécié, et qu'il a aimait être parmis nous pour cette dernière date en France.

pour tous ceux qui ont eut la chance de lui parler après le concert je vous envie vraiment.

j'ai hâte qu'il revienne

Le concert de Liévin etait magique et émouvant . j'espère que mika a apprécié, et qu'il a aimait être parmis nous pour cette dernière date en France.

pour tous ceux qui ont eut la chance de lui parler après le concert je vous envie vraiment.

j'ai hâte qu'il revienne

J'ai moi aussi trouvé très émouvant ce dernier concert de la tournée française.

Et tout comme toi, je regrette de ne pas avoir pu lui parler et lui demander un autographe.

J'espère qu'il reviendra vite !!!

New vids:

:original:

Thank you soooo much for your vids!! :huglove:

You don't know how much it means to me to be able to re-live that gig (first one for me, still excited about it) and your vids are just amazing. Plus, you seem to have all the songs! Incredible :thumb_yello:

You don't know how much it means to me to be able to re-live that gig (first one for me, still excited about it) and your vids are just amazing. Plus, you seem to have all the songs! Incredible :thumb_yello:

It's not incredible ... it's Bienie ... it's what she does ... and we love her for it :teehee:

:naughty:

Aaaaw, you're welcome! I love it that I can make people happy with such a little thing :wub2::biggrin2: And I do have all the songs yes, will be uploading them the next few days :wink2:

It's not incredible ... it's Bienie ... it's what she does ... and we love her for it :teehee:

:naughty:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Don't say things like that :aah:

Aaaaw, you're welcome! I love it that I can make people happy with such a little thing :wub2::biggrin2: And I do have all the songs yes, will be uploading them the next few days :wink2:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Don't say things like that :aah:

I will ... :tongue2: Cos' it is true ... :biggrin2:

It's nothing special, really :teehee::aah:

It is special for those who can't go ... or for whatever reason ... don't end up using the lovely expensive camera they have hanging around their neck ... :teehee:

Ah, don't start on expensive camera's :aah: I really hope I can get the new one sorted out before next time, because last time ... :no: Thank god for my oldie, it's not HD but it's doing it's job pretty well :aah: