Bienie

camille*

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My short version: It was so cold all day :boxed: Think I got a bit sick. Was number seven, but in the end it didn't matter at all because I was totally on the side of the stage (thank god for my zoom :aah:), between people who had number 60 or even no numbers :(

Jimmy threw his drumstick to me now :teehee: So sweet, was really aiming at me but the tall guy next to me grabbed it. So he threw another one, really pointing at me and throwing it very slowly, so yeah, I got it :aah: Pick last time, drumstick now, I wonder what's next :teehee:

They were all great as usual. Better than bercy (my reference). Relaxed, happy, chill, more talking. Some technical things went wrong, like the curtain for the book didn't fall etc.

But now going to bed, next gig tomorrow!

Btw, thanks for standing next to me lyli21! Great meeting you! :huglove:

dscf4258.jpg

dscf4257i.jpg

dscf4256.jpg

dscf4225t.jpg

dscf4206.jpg

http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/Region/actualite/Secteur_Region/2010/05/05/article_derniere-date-de-la-tournee-francaise-la.shtml

Dernière date de la tournée française, la planète Mika a fini sa révolution à Liévin

mercredi 05.05.2010, 05:09 - La Voix du Nord

dernieredatedelatournee.jpg

Queue de pie, queue de paon, Mika est assurément... un oiseau rare!

Atterrissage réussi pour Mika sur sa planète liévinoise, hier soir ! ...

Devant un stade couvert de Liévin quasi comble, le chanteur a enchaîné les tubes de ses deux premiers albums, et gratifié le public de surprises, dont un magnifique duo avec une chanteuse lyrique. L'artiste n'a pas menti en annonçant un spectacle « visuellement impressionnant ». Chaque détail fait son effet et parcourt le champ des émotions. De la dérision à la mélancolie. La théâtralité de ce spectacle en fait un divertissement familial apprécié des enfants - nombreux - et des parents qui n'ont pas boudé leur plaisir quand le rythme les invitait à sautiller, danser, chanter... Pour deux heures, tout le monde s'est senti bien sur la planète Mika ! •

*subscribes*

Droopsy ... why did you not get a good spot then if you were number 7 in the queue ... did the queue not work this time :blink::huglove::flowers2:

I was wondering the same thing :sneaky2:.

Btw, great pics!!!

Btw, great pics!!!

I know ... I was surprised she mentioned but then didn't elaborate on it ... hope it didn't ruin it for her - it normally seems to work fine :aah:

Btw, great pics!!!

I can answer from what I read on the French forum. Well, there were no problem like Nice. They managed a 100 people list with the order of arrival. I'm not going to tell you every single details but when they enter before the other people, they had to divide themselves on 5 different queues to be "checked" by the security people (bags, tickets...), so thet all dispatched themselves on 5 queues...:blink: Some security guys were more regarding than others... And some people like Droopsy or other French girls I know who were number 16 and so lost some positions... and were next to people with a really lower number than them :boxed:

I can answer from what I read on the French forum. Well, there were no problem like Nice. They managed a 100 people list with the order of arrival. I'm not going to tell you every single details but when they enter before the other people, they had to divide themselves on 5 different queues to be "checked" by the security people (bags, tickets...), so thet all dispatched themselves on 5 queues...:blink: Some security guys were more regarding than others... And some people like Droopsy or other French girls I know who were number 16 and so lost some positions... and were next to people with a really lower number than them :boxed:

Thanks Deb.

Well, that really sucks :shocked:. If they are going to let some people in first, they need to make sure that they follow up by not letting the queue mix up like that :blink:. It seems pretty nervewracking and unfair to me.

Thanks Deb.

Well, that really sucks :shocked:. If they are going to let some people in first, they need to make sure that they follow up by not letting the queue mix up like that :blink:. It seems pretty nervewracking and unfair to me.

I think too :boxed:

It was for the 5 different doors who lead to the standing area.

Hi Sara and Deb! I'll make a proper report later on today or tomorrow, but I can confirm I was nr16 and was next to a lady who was nr 60 or 63 :sneaky2: and some people who were around number 30 were just in front of the stage, at the best spot! :shocked:

Thanks Deb.

It is indeed nervewracking. I was in the same situation in Hamburg. I was number five and got checked after somebody with a very big bag. So when I finally was let in the best place I could get was in front row, but quite at the left side :boxed: In the first moment I was a bit upset but when I realized how small the stage was it became alright.

I hope the whole checking-stuff didn't ruin anybody's gig and won't ruin any gig in the future.