Article from South Korea

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Special | Mika concert in 2009 episodes, the first cold_ Source:

Nine factory

Tickets sold out seats to open up 10 minutes early rare items, and Mika's first cold nights of the show holding a ticket given her fans was thrilled too, curious about my first visit to South Korea could not suppress the adrenaline that anyone Mika Genius nanman Tianjin, 28th November 2009, filled with enthusiastic shouts of the stage and the audience an unforgettable night Was this correspondent that there is no doubt. Mika was the brilliant debut of a back stop lightly and thoughtlessly closed, had taken a look under the chance to see the stage, behind the scenes, what would have happened.

Album | MIKA [The Boy Who Knew Too Much] (Deluxe Edition)

Precious pop genius MIKA (Mika) posted worldwide sales of 6 million [life In Cartoon Motion]'s 2nd album, following events. [The Boy Who Knew Too Much] Andrae Crouch Gospel Choir to the grandeur of the chorus, plus lively first single 'We Are Golden' Deluxe Edition bonus track only appeared 'Lover Boy' and Mika containing Disc1 and enjoy the songs to life Disc2 subject to a live performance of 17 songs! Containing the sensitivity of teen boys cute Mika total of 30 more!

Event May 25 th tickets in Naver music Mika [The Boy Who Knew Too Much] (Deluxe Edition) album download of three or more through our lottery tickets for Mika will be the second cold. (More)

Number Play Title Artist Album name Lyrics Add Buy

01 We Are Golden MIKA The Bo ... Buy mp3 " Myujiksaem / ring / coloring to buy Myujiksaem

02 Blame It On The Girls MIKA The Bo ... Buy mp3 " Myujiksaem / ring / coloring to buy Myujiksaem

03 Rain MIKA The Bo ... Buy mp3 " Myujiksaem / ring / coloring to buy Myujiksaem

04 I See You MIKA The Bo ... Buy mp3 " Myujiksaem / ring / coloring to buy Myujiksaem

05 Lover Boy MIKA The Bo ... Buy mp3 " Myujiksaem / ring / coloring to buy Myujiksaem

06 Grace Kelly (Live from Sadler`s Wells,... MIKA The Bo ... Buy mp3 " Myujiksaem / ring / coloring to buy Myujiksaem

07 Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) (Live fro... MIKA The Bo ... Buy mp3 " Myujiksaem / ring / coloring to buy Myujiksaem

08 Lollipop (Live from Sadler `s Wells, Lo ... MIKA The Bo ... Buy mp3 " Myujiksaem / ring / coloring to buy Myujiksaem

09 My Interpretation (Live from Sadler`s ... MIKA The Bo ... Buy mp3 " Myujiksaem / ring / coloring to buy Myujiksaem

10 Relax, Take It Easy (Live from Sadler`... MIKA The Bo ... Buy mp3 " Myujiksaem / ring / coloring to buy Myujiksaem

Story | Mika on stage wearing the costume of the story behind

Mika's crazy costume for the whole family! Baksulnyeo teacher and then go!

In interviews and performances were in the country where wearing the costume for me and offers great glad its own twists and turns in the history of Mika's costume had a whisper. Originally a gift to my mother (a very hyojada Mika!), Korea's traditional bear chatahnaseon Mika, he thought the first item in the 'plaything' is said. Arrived to find a luxurious place to find trinkets that you are operating costume shop master teacher baksulnyeo Renaldi. Foreign tall man full of curiosity in her eyes like lanterns lanterns baksulnyeo consumed during the teacher to wear Hanbok gwonhasyeotgo look, stylish clothes hangers, owner of Loving you like this I thought I heard Mika too. Soils, where the meaning of the two artists! Had spleen. Sponsorship finally received an unscheduled hanbok Mika decided to climb on stage wearing the costume was a direct theater teacher at baksulnyeo wangrim hasieo direct his hwanbokeul help me to show that you were the heart and story. This became the origin story of the mother is very happy with Mika Heavens, just as you would watch the borrowed costume catalog has stepped into a plane that also adds sad news. Mika mother, when you forget the cold that was only one in the catalog, do you bring it ....??

Fat girls auditioning scene, BIG GIRL EVENT - "You Guys too Skinny!!"

Mika's house contained a 'Big girl, you are beautiful' to the stage with him in the performance of the Number 4 BIG GIRL nothing but A show for the dancers found there, the audience yieotdaneunde Korea! Performing the same day, the show started to gather an audience to view 3355 times. Mika's concert audience busily as staff liaison between all of a sudden started to. Mika can stand on stage and direct the audience chatahnaseon Weight affluent women obtained the cooperation of these two candidates who had done the original total of 6 patients. Now do you see fit limbs wearing costumes on stage to rehearse .. Oh, my gosh, that two of the side who had prepared Mika's costumes are too big, I'm sorry but under-weight status. Unwittingly, has become an audition scene on the spot, along with his sister Mika Renaldi's costume judges take on the role of a mother wanting Mika, eliminated two minutes to the "Sorry, You Guys too Skinny (I'm sorry, you guys are too skinny.) "would leave him a word of comfort. Please delightfully spontaneous, even gracing the stage gave me four minutes deulkkedo woman, regrettably Mika miss the chance to stand on stage with two going on, just lettin you very very much Mika will deliver a message through this place!

Impressed MIKA! We will be back in 2010! Simply amazing!!

Mika on stage this day I remember the echo, "the band's music and a half, the audience and the ttechangyi half," he expressed. The audience response was so enthusiastic, and gold leaf scattering event and the fans that have made directly to the heart of intestinal Mika banners, etc. are already in the stage can be forsaken Korea seems to be obsessed fans. Unscheduled encore songs on endless extra Mika came down the stage singing, and eventually through the night of the day waiting for him to not leave the theater more than 150 112 signatures to the fans of the Meet & Greet immediately proceed with that warm finish. And that night, his Twitter following article was posted.

Thank you Seoul for an incredible night. We will be back in 2010! Simply amazing!!

(For an amazing night, made his Korean fans are grateful. I'll be back in 2010! Short, awesome!)

Determined to keep his promise to come back to the fact that the more we thank you Mika!

Interview | Mika and telephone interviews_ May 10, 2010

7 months back in South Korea alone tightest performances and instruments

For the first concert in Korea and the fans come back the memories were still too good. Or two years now, one year after the class schedule, I'd better catch it quick because I thought. Was a very special show for us, in theaters a long time so it seems to have been sinnatdeon. Because the memories of fans to come in the future would come sooner than I thought.

The first cold if you have special memories about the show?

Was an amazing feeling. Half of the sound stage in theater seats from the other half came from. The audience was a part of the show as the band shows, performances from the beginning till the end was a party. Because that's the case unusual, as I'm very pleased to come back. I knew every song that the audience remains in my memory. The first album was rushed to the B-side gokbuteo, if the new songs new songs, old songs without having to make all the old songs had lyrics, sing along. The auditorium was full, despite a dance space, collide with each other and danced gamyeonseo. It was an exciting show.

Korean fans for

Seems to be a generous spectators. Generosity to the artists, so many artists seem to like to visit South Korea. In some countries, the audience watching the show just to stand still, an amazing experience in South Korea will go up on stage. If the audience to see Mandela, as a more artists are wanted to show. The day after the show came out, hundreds of people were waiting to see us. However, nobody was waiting for us to stand without looking at the ice pan. A few words to talk, go back to the car, even when there was no friction. Surprising, I think.

I heard you speak Korean, South Korea and even a special bond?

Went to school with some friends, but otherwise not know much about Korea, no, South Korea in the last year and saw first. I learned Chinese for several years, but very poor skills. However, the music, thanks to my ear tend to learn a foreign language easily. But happily forget. Korean geotinde also learned a few words in that way, not really.

If you describe your music?

Yimyeonseo popular trends Van (反) I think the music is. Play on the bright and cheerful, but the lyrics are dark and dwiteuleojyeo. I enjoy such contrasts. My music defines me, or do not know what to do, which is the way I want, separated by category. I am opposed to 9 minutes or category is (anti-categorization) seems to be difficult to do so, perhaps.

What do you think of yourself attractive?

Sweet breath? (Laughs) I enjoy doing anything that is not what it points out of nothing invented old wishful thinking. Most of the fans is a gift handmade by me, or is a direct draw or sonbaneujilhan things. The terms of my fans like me. Like to create something from nothing similar habit is because even want to think she likes me. Album of the jacket with my friends in my living room is painted directly. Look at my show in Las Vegas will be able to see the show as well as something that smells like hand-made organic (organic) will feel a feeling that I recall. It's my job you can trademark.

Performed immediately after the World Cup Korea - Greece I'm

Ssukseureopge even know anything about football do not have one. In fact, we aim to kick the ball, which happens to have saenga back. I live (斜视) yeotdaedo pathetic than that which would have been. I do not know what it is. Performing on the day the game will support the South Korea! However, a team member of the Greek people because I know they have to say this one is gyeongakhal (^^).

Prepare a new album and future plans

As soon as the tour, and music will start hiding. My next album and some collaboration work is being prepared. All things new charge, and should be accessible in a whole new angle. I make some songs locked away inside a hope I never know until you start writing. If someone you 'I think this, this, this'll say: If you are the people who work in the office.

Word to your fans

Thank you very much passion when my last show. South Korea is again very happy with the tour, look forward to meeting a few weeks later.

Thanks F!:thumb_yello:

Translated it in Dutch too via Google: was a very strange article that way!:roftl:

Heyyyyy yes Im trying to tidy it up .. maybe I need yuna/one of the korean fans , some of it doesnt work out

Interesting .. especially on the new album:thumb_yello:

Hope we get a good translation soon. Some things sounds really interesting like the question about the new album. and i really wonder what they're saying about greece and the world cup:blink:

t4p:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I past the question on to the Korean Thread!

Thankies

Hope we get a good translation soon. Some things sounds really interesting like the question about the new album. and i really wonder what they're saying about greece and the world cup:blink:

t4p:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

After the show everyone will wear red and watch the game , I think Mika said he will support Korea but "someone" in his team is Greek

..think

After the show everyone will wear red and watch the game , I think Mika said he will support Korea but "someone" in his team is Greek

..think

thanks!! so the day of the show in s.korea is a day of a world cup game. wonder who's greek...

Ok I'll translate soon...but I'm not sure woule be perfect :winksmiley02:

My english is not good though:mf_rosetinted: and I'm working in office

So after my work , I'll try it...plz give me about a couple of hours...or one day :biggrin2:

So after my work , I'll try it...plz give me about a couple of hours...or one day :biggrin2:

Thanks a lot , I tried google translator but its left some strange sentances :aah:

Yes .. I think the show is early so they can show it after :thumb_yello:

Will be a great gig me thinks:biggrin2:

judging by the reports and vids of the previous korean gig it will be amazing:wub2:

Its soooo sooo ssooooooo hard for me to translate it with my crap english

but just hope it would be slightly better than the fu*king google translator :naughty:

I didn't translated well known stories...

It's so embarassing to see the parts praising the audience :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and Mika's radio interview in Korea will be on air in a few days... the radio program is kind of educational channel which teaches english with pop musics. so the half of the program will be going on in english so I think english speakers could listen it on live, 9pm GMT.

* translation

The whole tickets were all sold out in just 10 minutes last year. 28th November, 2009 was definitely an unforgettable night not only for girlie fans who had have many sleepless nights waiting for Mika's first concert in Seoul, but for innocent-faced( means 'cute') pop genious Mika.

pass...pass......I'll summarize some new ones... not same old stories .

1. MIKA and his family fancied Hanbok made by Park Sul-nyeo, the famous Hanbok designer in Korea. it's the behind stories about why Mika decided to wear it on his concert in Seoul

Mika chased for Korean traditional tassels for his mother. (I think someone remember his tweets on that morning... he tweeted like 'I'm chasing for traditional tassels .. Don't laugh'. the traditional tassel is very girlie stuff) He went out to buy the traditional tassel called 'norigae' and found out Park Sul-Nyeo's shop which sells luxurious traditional ones. But when he entered the shop he fancied the Hanbok and all the stuffs in there. Park sul-nyeo who liked his eyes with curiousity suggested him to wear one of them

and stylish guy Mika liked it also. So she decided to sponsor him her clothes for the gig. Park-Sul-nyeo came to the venue also to help him to wear it for the gig. Mika's mother liked that really much too. she took out the only-one important catalog of the shop and never returned it... (reporter says like 'MIKA's mom! take it back to the shop pleaseeeee:roftl:)

2. Big girl event -'You guys are too skinny'

the article is talking about 2 girls who had to be rejected by Mika's mom because they'were too skinny to be 'big girls'

3. Mika was very impressed by the audience and tweeted like "We will be back in 2010! Simply amazing!!'

Mika expressed that night like 'the half of the gig was from him and his band members, and the other half was the audience's screaming and singalong.

He did 2nd encore gig for the audience and did meet&greet with 150 fans who waited for him on the cold night.

and he tweeted like 'Thank you Seoul for an incredible night. We will be back in 2010! Simply amazing!!' , and he is back!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

and the interview....

Q What caused you to decide to be back in Korea just after 7 months? and how do you feel?

I liked the first concert in Seoul and especially the fans of that night. so I decided to be back. If not this time, I have to wait for 1.5~2 years more. (He said when this tour is all over, he will disapear about 1.5~2 years for new album :tears: ) That night was really special for us and I hadn't been like that feeling in a long time. I like that so much

Q Do you have any special good memories on last concert in Seoul?

Incredible. the half of the sound was from me and band members, and the other half was from the audience. The whole audience took half part of my show.

and the show was simply a great party from beginning to end. It's unusual experience for us too. So I'm so happy to be back. I was so impressed by the audience because they knew all my songs on the setlist. all B-side songs on my first album , new songs... old ones.. knew all the lyrics and sang along to us.

even though there was not any space to dance at all, they danced , slamming each other. It was incredible.

Q How did you feel about Korean fans?

I think they are very generous audience for the musicians on stage. As they are so sweet for the artist, many artists seem to like to visit Seoul.

In some country, audiences tend to just stand still on the floor and do nothing. But in Korea no one do like that. So musicians can experience very special moment in there.

When I see the audiences rocking and good respondes from them, I want to give them more.

When I went out after the show, hundreds of people were waiting for us. But, no one mobbed us but waited patiently in a row. I talked to some of them and walked back to the car, but no one mobbed us ... so surprised to see that.

Q How could you speak Korean that fluently?

I had some Korean friends in school, but I hardly knew about Korea and last year was my first visit to Korea.

I've learned chinese for years but my chinese is just crap. anyway I learn languages so fast because I do music.

Q Your music style?

...the same old stories..I guess every mfcer knows this :mf_rosetinted:

Q Your most attractive feature is?

Sweet breath (laugh)

well I do my job with happyness and I make things from nothing. My fans do that too. my fans often give me hand made things, drawings..sewings...things like that.

Me and my fans are so much alike. I think my fans like me because we're so similar in that point. ...blah blah... familiar stories about his album pages and handmade artworks....

Q world cup football match South Korea vs Greece will start on just after your show...?

shame, I know nearly nothing about football. When I kick the ball forward, the ball flew to the backwards. Even squints never do like this but I do.

I don't know why that happens to me. I'll support South Korea after my show. But one Greek man is in my team and if he gets to know me talking like this, he'll be shocked.

Q Your next plan after this tour?

I'll disapear and make new songs. I'm making preparations for my next album and some collaborations also. I'll recharge everything of myself and start from very beginning again.

No one knows what I'm gonna make before I do my job in my room. If someone try to intermeddle in my work? he should just be back to his office .

Q final words for fans...

I'd like to say thank you for my fans who were in last year's concert in Seoul. I'm so happy to be back. I'm looking forward to see all you guys in a few weeks.

Sorry Mika ..your words seem to be very weird with my translation:biggrin2:

oh and in another interview he said he's preparing for a special event for Korean fans...and he said can't tell what it is.....

can't wait!!

Its soooo sooo ssooooooo hard for me to translate it with my crap english

but just hope it would be slightly better than the fu*king google translator :naughty::

You already done! sorry I haven't started yet..

you much better than me :naughty: your translation is great :thumb_yello: thanks!

Sorry Mika ..your words seem to be very weird with my translation:biggrin2:

oh and in another interview he said he's preparing for a special event for Korean fans...and he said can't tell what it is.....

can't wait!!

Yuna~~ gooddd :thumb_yello:

special event~ special event~ Oleeee~~~~2-32.png

2241121c-1.png

Me and my fans are so much alike. I think my fans like me because we're so similar in that point. ...blah blah... familiar stories about his album pages and handmade artworks

:biggrin2:

I can't draw I can't sew things I can't make handmade stuffs but I like that part:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Q What caused you to decide to be back in Korea just after 7 months? and how do you feel?

I liked the first concert in Seoul and especially the fans of that night. so I decided to be back. If not this time, I have to wait for 1.5~2 years more. (He said when this tour is all over, he will disapear about 1.5~2 years for new album :tears: ) That night was really special for us and I hadn't been like that feeling in a long time. I like that so much

noooo, not so long!! :tears: that's what he said? but he said in another interview that he won't be away for so long the next time, but always take a bit of time in between to write & record new stuff. i wanna believe THAT interview, not this one! :tears:

maybe he just meant that he won't be in korea for 2 years? and not completely disappear?

Q Your most attractive feature is?

Sweet breath (laugh)

well I do my job with happyness and I make things from nothing. My fans do that too. my fans often give me hand made things, drawings..sewings...things like that.

Me and my fans are so much alike. I think my fans like me because we're so similar in that point. ...blah blah... familiar stories about his album pages and handmade artworks....

aww! :wub2:

what was that about las vegas though, what i read in the google translation?

anyway, thanx so much for the translation, i can understand it now, wasn't able to understand much from the google thing! :teehee:

He is bound to go into his shell for a good while next year for a new album .. I would guess (thats just the way he works)

but in that other interview he said he wouldn't do that again this time. pfft. i gotta find that interview again, so i can re-read it again+again til it becomes true. :bleh:

Archived