Article from South Korea

Thanks a lot , I tried google translator but its left some strange sentances :aah:

I ran it through babelfish, which kept translating Mika as "American car!"

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

So I got sentences like this:

The American car was full ringing in the performance hall of this day, “the music of the band expressed response and the group window of half and the spectator as half ". That much reaction, and the gold foil of the spectator who is enthusiastic the events and the fans sprinkling made directness and with the inside of the hall hanging banner etc. the mind of the American car from the stage was caught alive already in the Korean fans and threw away, the chart is the same good thing.

:shocked:

So thank you, Yuna! I would have never managed without your translation!

:flowers2:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but in that other interview he said he wouldn't do that again this time. pfft. i gotta find that interview again, so i can re-read it again+again til it becomes true. :bleh:

I remember that article too... I guess he would 'disappear' just from Korea, not in Europe.

oh and the Las vegas is not special stories... he just talks like 'my show is not huge Las vegas style ..but handmade and organic show)

I ran it through babelfish, which kept translating Mika as "American car!"

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

So I got sentences like this:

The American car was full ringing in the performance hall of this day, “the music of the band expressed response and the group window of half and the spectator as half ". That much reaction, and the gold foil of the spectator who is enthusiastic the events and the fans sprinkling made directness and with the inside of the hall hanging banner etc. the mind of the American car from the stage was caught alive already in the Korean fans and threw away, the chart is the same good thing.

:shocked:

So thank you, Yuna! I would have never managed without your translation!

:flowers2:

MIKA - Mi often means America or US in Korean word (actually a chinese word which means 'beauty') and KA sounds like car as you know...so MIKA is often translated by online translator as American car :roftl:

I remember that article too... I guess he would 'disappear' just from Korea, not in Europe.

MIKA - Mi often means America or US in Korean word (actually a chinese word which means 'beauty') and KA sounds like car as you know...so MIKA is often translated by online translator as American car :roftl:

I found that last year when I was translating everything, and same MI in Japanese. I wondered if that ad in Taiwan for M'car (using Mika's artwork and stuff:mf_rosetinted:) was actually a play on those characters.

Thank you for posting, AMP. And thank you for translating, Yuna.

I found that last year when I was translating everything, and same MI in Japanese. I wondered if that ad in Taiwan for M'car (using Mika's artwork and stuff:mf_rosetinted:) was actually a play on those characters.

When I translate Mika in Japanese, it always says 中島!!:naughty:

nakasima mika .. right? :naughty:

when I search MIKA as 미카 in Korean web, 70% of the results is about nakasima mika and so many japanese 'mika' ....not mika penniman :sweatdrop: ...

oh and the Las vegas is not special stories... he just talks like 'my show is not huge Las vegas style ..but handmade and organic show)

thanx! :flowers2:

and good to know that it doesn't necessarily mean disappear completely. he might not be doing any gigs for 1-2 years in most countries (think germany might have the same fate as korea there... :rolls_eyes:), that's ok, he needs a rest from touring sometimes... but if we heard nothing of him at all for 1-2 years, no blogs, vlogs, tweets... don't wanna imagine that. :tears:

中島! :roftl: I know her :roftl: she is also famous in Korea..I love the song called 'yukino hana'

nakasima mika .. right? :naughty:

when I search MIKA as 미카 in Korean web, 70% of the results is about nakasima mika and so many japanese 'mika' ....not mika penniman :sweatdrop: ...

yep its about 2 year ago in Korea...she was famous much better than mika

but NOW..mika is become soooo much better famous than her :naughty: proud of him :aah:

"He said when this tour is all over, he will disapear about 1.5~2 years for new album "

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :tears:

"He said when this tour is all over, he will disapear about 1.5~2 years for new album "

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :tears:

Didn't he promis you to disappear under your bed?

:naughty:

Thank you so much Yuna:flowers2:

Really enjoyed reading this interview. What he says about the fans is really sweet:wub2::wub2:

Yuna: thank you very much. You're a star!:thumb_yello:

David looks Greek...:teehee:

I think David's from Scotland. On the other hand Andy's last name sounds Greek.

Thank you so much Yuna:flowers2:

Really enjoyed reading this interview. What he says about the fans is really sweet:wub2::wub2:

I think David's from Scotland. On the other hand Andy's last name sounds Greek.

Aha.

And what might is surname be?

Thank you AMP for posting, FD for google translation and thank you so much Yuna for translating!! :flowers2: I so loved reading it!! :wub2:

When I see the audiences rocking and good respondes from them, I want to give them more.

When I went out after the show, hundreds of people were waiting for us. But, no one mobbed us but waited patiently in a row. I talked to some of them and walked back to the car, but no one mobbed us ... so surprised to see that.

we experience that at gigs: the more the audience gives, the more HE gives :wub2:

Q Your next plan after this tour?

I'll disapear and make new songs. I'm making preparations for my next album and some collaborations also. I'll recharge everything of myself and start from very beginning again.

No one knows what I'm gonna make before I do my job in my room. If someone try to intermeddle in my work? he should just be back to his office

Well, that doesn't surprise me at all: things go this way, don't they?

Thanks for translating, Yuna!! :thumb_yello: I really look forward seeing vids from his south Korean gig, he really enjoys visiting there. It seems to very special for him.

I already miss his show, all that hand-made feeling is so unique and lovely, I hope he continues doing it in the future :wub2:

well, his first name "andrew" doesn't sound exactly greek... :teehee: but yeah, maybe ancestors...

There are many people called Andrew in Greece. It's a name that can be translated to Greek so even if it doesn't sound Greek it is very common here.

There are many people called Andrew in Greece. It's a name that can be translated to Greek so even if it doesn't sound Greek it is very common here.

ah, ok, thanx for the info, i didn't know that. there's also a german equivalent for andrew, which is "andreas", but usually in germany you wouldn't name your kid andrew, but andreas. the short form andy (or andi, in german) is common here as well, but not andrew.

He is bound to go into his shell for a good while next year for a new album .. I would guess (thats just the way he works)

I would much prefer him to take his time with his new music, than rush to finish it. I think the new album is going to be going in a brilliant new direction, and I'm really excited. But to keep us all from chewing our nails off, maybe he can do some studio vlogs. All of his fans love them especially the ones where he involves us in the process of his recording sessions and shows us how he puts the songs together.

Archived