Eurovision 2010

suzie

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply
update for the ESC 2011 in Germany:

According to this article it looks like the contest is gonna be held in Düsseldorf on May 14th 2010.

The final decision hasn't been anounced yet, but for me Düsseldorf would be perfect! :biggrin2:

Woooww, dusseldorf is very close! :teehee:

• 3 weeks later...

List for the Sweden "try out" for 2011 (in malmö) to find the one who will "move on" to the final.... Im defo going to Malmö this year...

Lena Philipsson.

Charlotte Perrelli.

Eric Saade.

Gravitonas.

Arash.

Sara Vargas.

Lasse Stefanz.

Orup.

Danny Saucedo.

Eric Bazilian, från The Hooters.

Mats Wester, från Nordman.

Boppers.

Timo Räisänen.

Ace of Base.

Laleh.

Sahara Hotnights.

Maia Hirasawa.

Elena Paparizou.

Lisa Nilsson.

Mauro Scocco. (låtskrivare).

Robyn (låtskrivare).

Linda Pritchard.

The Poodles

Sofia Jannok.

Annika Norlin.

Magnus Carlson, ex-Weeping Willows.

Måns Zelmerlöw (låtskrivare, eventuellt som artist).

Anders Fernette (tidigare Johansson), ex-Fame Factory.

Lili & Susie.

Sanna Nielsen.

Shirley Clamp.

One More Time, med Nanne Grönvall.

Andreas Johnson (låtskrivare).

Neo.

Style.

Friends (dock utan Kim Kärnfalk).

Marie Picasso.

Rebound.

Marie Serneholt.

Magnus Carlsson.

Le Kid.

Timoteij.

Mariette Hansson, från "Idol".

Sarah Dawn Finer.

Elisabeth Andreassen.

Linda Bengtzing.

Håkan Hemlin.

Ace of Base, Neo, Robyn never expected that. Especially not Ace of Bace.... :blink: But NEO will DEFINITELY get my vote if i can... shouldnt be a prob. Know i can watch it live on telly and can text to sweden without any prob. :yay:

Neo will get my vote... that for sure!!!!!!! Support a friend is onen of the best things yoou can do

Ace of Base, Neo, Robyn never expected that. Especially not Ace of Bace.... :blink: But NEO will DEFINITELY get my vote if i can... shouldnt be a prob. Know i can watch it live on telly and can text to sweden without any prob. :yay:

Neo will get my vote... that for sure!!!!!!! Support a friend is onen of the best things yoou can do

I bet that they will get thru... But Elena Paparizou? And Charlotte Perelli? Are those the winners?

I bet that they will get thru... But Elena Paparizou? And Charlotte Perelli? Are those the winners?

They havent found the winner cos it havent taken place yet... Just a list of the singers who will participate the swedish "Melodifestivalen 2011" where they will find the winner to the ESC... I hope Neo :naughty:

They havent found the winner cos it havent taken place yet... Just a list of the singers who will participate the swedish "Melodifestivalen 2011" where they will find the winner to the ESC... I hope Neo :naughty:

Yeah, I understand, I just know that Charlotte Perelli has been in ESC twice already! Once I even voted for her, when she represented Finland or Sweden (don't remember correctly) and Elena Paparizou - didn't she won in 2005 or smth? Greece?

Yeah, I understand, I just know that Charlotte Perelli has been in ESC twice already! Once I even voted for her, when she represented Finland or Sweden (don't remember correctly) and Elena Paparizou - didn't she won in 2005 or smth? Greece?

ohhh.... thats strange :blink:

one who was in the ESC for iceland last year has been in the ESC for Denmark too a fe years ago... and Neo was in the swedish melodifestival last year but only came 2nd (or 3rd) :sneaky2::tears:

ohhh.... thats strange :blink:

one who was in the ESC for iceland last year has been in the ESC for Denmark too a fe years ago... and Neo was in the swedish melodifestival last year but only came 2nd (or 3rd) :sneaky2::tears:

You know, in Latvia most of the musicians try out every year, and those who are 3rd or 2nd come in better places. If Melodifestival is the same, Neo might have a chance, big chance. :naughty:

Archived