Eurovision 2010

suzie

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahaha, just found this tweet, is quite funny:

Anyone else think the #eurovision #esc2010 German winning song sounds like Mika's last hit?

4 minutes ago via web

So which Mika song would that be? :blink:

When I first heard the rehearsal, the women clapping reminded me of BITOG - but it is because it has that sixties beat.

Hahaha, just found this tweet, is quite funny:

Anyone else think the #eurovision #esc2010 German winning song sounds like Mika's last hit?

4 minutes ago via web

So which Mika song would that be? :blink:

No idea :shocked: But whatever song they mean, no no no :aah:

Sounds nothing like Kick Ass :shocked::blink:

Nothing at all!!

what she wrote was "i dont think peeps understands" :naughty:

Yeah, and then I google-translated "I do understand you"

you just say:

"if i've understood

if i've understood you

i'll get this"

:aah:

:lmfao: love Google translate, I wanted to say "I do understand you"

They say in tv, Spain entry is being the most downloaded clip about Eurovision right now, why that would be :teehee:

Congrats Germany again!!, especially mariposa-perhonita who loves this contest :flowers2:

Ok, it changed now. Apricot Stone was one of the songs. But I do not remember who sang it.:blink:

Armenia, the woman with the boobs, cleverly using an apricot stone pendant to draw attention :mf_rosetinted:

Nothing at all!!

Yeah, and then I google-translated "I do understand you"

:lmfao: love Google translate, I wanted to say "I do understand you"

They say in tv, Spain entry is being the most downloaded clip about Eurovision right now, why that would be :teehee:

Congrats Germany again!!, especially mariposa-perhonita who loves this contest :flowers2:

Don't know, it can't be anything to do with Mika because people can't even be bothered to download his songs let alone the songs of people who look vaguely like him. :teehee:

Don't know, it can't be anything to do with Mika because people can't even be bothered to download his songs let alone the songs of people who look vaguely like him. :teehee:

Probably because of the fan coming on stage and trying to participate in the dance.

I heard that Spain did the performance twice, is that right?

I think hathor means the other video that includes only half-naked photos of the guy... :das:

Edit: no, it must be the "attack" I never even noticed as I was busy on the net

nothing to do with Mika I'm afraid, his performace was boycotted, the poor thing, and he had to sing for a second time :teehee:

people like hassle and fuss :biggrin2:

:groupwave: :groupwave:

OMG - She really made it. How awesome is this?! :yay:

She was just on tv for an interview and said that this win came totally unexpected...She thought she would be doing well, but never would have thought that so many countries liked her song...

The press conference is on at 01:05 CET http://www.eurovision.tv/esctv

Btw, Germany was the only country to give Tom Dice 12 points. His song was awesome. I did vote for him, too. :wink2:

Will come back later for a more detailed analysis - but for now I'm just feeling very hyper...

Probably because of the fan coming on stage and trying to participate in the dance.

I heard that Spain did the performance twice, is that right?

Yeah and to be honest it was a bit overdramatized in my opinion. I mean, yes, a guy came on stage and wanted to join in on the fun and dance along, wow, scary stuff !!:rolls_eyes: I dunno, it wasn't that bad.

I think hathor means the other video that includes only half-naked photos of the guy... :das:

Edit: no, it must be the "attack" I never even noticed as I was busy on the net

no to 1 (and not my cup of tea anyway :wink2:)

yes to 2 :thumb_yello:

Lord people are so easily swayed. Whatever happened to the music????

No no no...he's only a fit boy, but nothing special about it, there are millions like him! :naughty:

Yeah, as I said earlier, once was bad enough. :naughty:
oh come oooonn!! not that bad, previous Spanish entries (previous years) have been more than annoying

Yeah and to be honest it was a bit overdramatized in my opinion. I mean, yes, a guy came on stage and wanted to join in on the fun and dance along, wow, scary stuff !!:rolls_eyes: I dunno, it wasn't that bad.

I didn't even notice. Granted I was half on the PC half watching but still.

oh come oooonn!! not that bad, previous Spanish entries (previous years) have been more than annoying

Well you say that but violetsky just reminded me of the last German winner, saying the same thing about that, but I always liked it myself, so I'm guessing I might like previous Spanish entries too. :naughty:

BTW here's the last German winner.

(English version)

Well you say that but violetsky just reminded me of the last German winner, saying the same thing about that, but I always liked it myself, so I'm guessing I might like previous Spanish entries too. :naughty:

BTW here's the last German winner.

(English version)

Don't think you like the typical Spanish music mixing flamenco, rumba with pop, I loathe it!! and almost every single year is the same. And the Spanish clapping oleee! ole!! and such ...argh!!!

This year was a waltz, at least something original.

As for the 1982 German winner...not that bad...it was 1982 we can forgive it :teehee: I'm sure it was a hit in those days, no joking.

I'm glad music keeps evolving...Mika is a great example :thumb_yello: and I'm more than curious for his next albums :fangurl:

Does anyone still know who the Swedish guy was? :teehee:

Also congratulations to Germany! I quite liked that song - and no, it wasn't completely because I happened to find her adorable. :naughty:

Does anyone still know who the Swedish guy was? :teehee:

Also congratulations to Germany! I quite liked that song - and no, it wasn't completely because I happened to find her adorable. :naughty:

I didn't hear his name. I would like to know too:blush-anim-cl:

Don't think you like the typical Spanish music mixing flamenco, rumba with pop, I loathe it!! and almost every single year is the same. :

I can't remember any Spanish songs, actually, though I never paid much atention until recently. Who knows, I might like it. Greece always has similar types of music yet they always do well..

And the Spanish clapping oleee! ole!! and such ...argh!!!:
- yes, it didn't work this year for France, either :no::naughty:
This year was a waltz, at least something original.
Actually, the music sounded more like French to me,,:teehee:

Archived