Eurovision 2010

suzie

The final is next Saturday only, but I thought some of you might want to watch the entries on Eurovision's official site: (all 39 countries have a link on the right hand side)

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/home

It should be fun to watch - even the semi-finals next Tuesday and Thursday..:teehee:

If you have a favourite or any opinion already, feel free to share it here..:biggrin2:

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be watching, as usual :naughty:

I thought so, actually...:naughty:

I hope Savage Beauty will also join us with all the local insights... :teehee:

Tom Dice performed at our own festival RockSAN (= festiva lof our school) :teehee:

that was all :mf_rosetinted:

The song is ok, though not very Belgian and not very 'Eurovision'. :teehee:

to be honest, I haven't even heard the song :roftl:

my friends wanted to eat right when tom dice was on, so we went to get some food and when we came bac khe already played that song and I missed it.

Apparently they play it quite often on the radio. I just seem to miss it :aah:

I know he's got a blue guitar tho :aah:

Haha, I don't think I missed one of the eurovision threads since they appeared on here... :teehee:

The Finnish Eurovision song is really bad :aah: I can listen to only the beginning and I have to close the vid, it's as horrible as usual.

But I always watch Eurovision, I guess it's fun because some songs are so bad :roftl:

I would just like to announce that my friend knows the dude singing for the UK.

Kthxbai.

:roftl:

His song is actually pretty much OK for Eurovision - or not as bad as some previous entries from the UK...:naughty: Still no chance though..:teehee:

The Finnish Eurovision song is really bad :aah: I can listen to only the beginning and I have to close the vid, it's as horrible as usual.

I quite like it, actually :teehee: I read that it is partly based on gypsy music but it sounds more Russian to be because of the accordion. But gypsy music can be very country specific so :dunno:..

I really do shame me for Sieneke, our Dutch candidate. :aah:

Why? Catchy song - only 40 years too late...:naughty:

The Dutch girl, Sieneke, has the most horrible song! Nobody likes it in Holland :'')

She can always perform it at beer festivals in Germany :beer:

:biggrin2:

I quite like it, actually :teehee: I read that it is partly based on gypsy music but it sounds more Russian to be because of the accordion. But gypsy music can be very country specific so :dunno:..

It tries to be some kind of folk music, words are not proper Finnish. Songs like that make me really annoyed :naughty: It's different if you can't understand the lyrics?

Edit: And of course people from foreign countries can't understand, so maybe it's a good Eurovision song, lol!

will only watch it if i'm really bored. :naughty: everyone's saying the german entry for this year has good chances to win, but i don't really like the song, and from what i've seen on youtube, lena isn't the best performer either.

but on eurovision it's always the songs i don't like which win in the end, so who knows. :naughty:

Archived