Say Something Random - Part 9!!

MissPie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's Robot Unicorn Attack... ACT-tually :glasses2:

:teehee:

It's a quarter to one. I have been getting up at 6 AM and going to bed at 1:30 for a week. I am allowed to make a mistake. Besides, I fixed it with the idea no-one would see my stupidity anyway. :glasses2:

It's a quarter to one. I have been getting up at 6 AM and going to bed at 1:30 for a week. I am allowed to make a mistake. Besides, I fixed it with the idea no-one would see my stupidity anyway. :glasses2:

:roftl::naughty:

ok you're free to go :teehee:

Hahah this page so far :lmfao:

...I just cracked my pretty candle :tears::aah: That's the trouble with having your window stills stuffed full with THINGS. :aah:

:aah:

I keep forgetting to clean my window sill. :lmfao: So there's quite a lot of junk on it. :aah:

:aah:

I keep forgetting to clean my window sill. :lmfao: So there's quite a lot of junk on it. :aah:

I don't even TRY to clean it :aah: It's difficult to open my window completely, quite frankly :doh:

sorry, gotta go downstairs ... see you later! xx

I don't even TRY to clean it :aah: It's difficult to open my window completely, quite frankly :doh:

sorry, gotta go downstairs ... see you later! xx

:lmfao: It's just slightly annoying for me. :aah:

Kay! See you! :bye::huglove:

I'm exhausted! I went to bed at 3 AM last night. (Or should I say this morning?) I got up at 5:30 AM, and I've been traveling and walking all day. :aah:

But I'm fine. I'll probably go to bed at 3 again, but tomorrow I'll stay in bed 'till noon or something like that. :teehee:

Today, while stuck in traffic i saw a muscular biker guy listening to music on his iPod. Suddenly he started blaring out One Time by Justin Bieber. When he finished he must have noticed people staring at him. He shrugged and said "My daughter loves Hannah Montana and I'm going to sing one of her songs for her birthday today". I nodded in approval and smiled to myself. I hope no one tells him anything. MLIA

:floor:

Today, while stuck in traffic i saw a muscular biker guy listening to music on his iPod. Suddenly he started blaring out One Time by Justin Bieber. When he finished he must have noticed people staring at him. He shrugged and said "My daughter loves Hannah Montana and I'm going to sing one of her songs for her birthday today". I nodded in approval and smiled to myself. I hope no one tells him anything. MLIA

:floor:

:lmfao::lmao::lmfao::lmao::floor::lmfao::lmao:

Archived