Sonico- Is it Mika who write to all fans? Or not?

Miss.roxy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like the blog and his Twitter page are being fed into the Sonico account. So yes some of the comments have been written by Mika, but via his Twitter account. Not sure if he ever logs into Sonico or not. I don't see anything there that wasn't written on Twitter.

Okay,thank you very much :) I think there is no website where he read every comment,isn´t it? :) It´s a pity, because on Sonico are not as many fans as on Twitter or Facebook and he could read comments because it´s not very much :) But thank u :) It looks like I´m gonna create an account on Twitter :D

i also see that you can get 100 points on mikasounds for becoming a friend of Mika on Sonico

How do you claim the points? I opened an account but I don't think I got any points?? :blink:

How do you claim the points? I opened an account but I don't think I got any points?? :blink:

You have to write some comments, add photos, avatar, upload videos, buy songs, CDs... :) And so on.. :) You have it written there.. :)

:dunno: it says something about a code

perhaps you get a code when you register and follow mika?

i registered a long time ago, but i don't think i posted. i don't recall getting a code either.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, i just found this Thread, i got the same question as you all.. so did anyone get Points on that Sonico Thing ? And if so, how ? Do we really need to buy stuff there to get the points ? :blink:

Dunno if i should open a new thread so.. :dunno:

Hey, i just found this Thread, i got the same question as you all.. so did anyone get Points on that Sonico Thing ? And if so, how ? Do we really need to buy stuff there to get the points ? :blink:

Dunno if i should open a new thread so.. :dunno:

I don´t know i have no points for Sonico account, and i am there..

• 1 month later...
pareil je suis inscrite j'ai fait ce qui est demandé mais ça marche pas HELP!!!!

Oui, moi aussi, je ne sais pas qu´est-ce que je dois faire au mikasounds.com avec le fait que je suis fan au Sonico...

• 3 weeks later...
moi aussi je me suis inscrite mais pas de code à l'horizon...j'ai pu devenir fan c'est peut-être un autre site mais là je ne vois pas..:boxed:

sur la page ils parlent des magic numbers, il y a une liste de chose à faire (en espagnol!)

J'ai essayé de faire ce qui est demandé mais ça ne marche pas

quelqu'un a déjà réussi à avoir un code??:sneaky2:

Archived