WHAT do you THINK about this?

Miss.roxy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW!!! I think that it is AMAZING!!!:mf_lustslow: You are really talented hun! And btw: is that picture in your siggy real?? If so you are one lucky girl!:thumb_yello:

thank u :wub2: but i don´t know what does it mean siggy :( my english is weak sorry

WOW!!! I think that it is AMAZING!!!:mf_lustslow: You are really talented hun! And btw: is that picture in your siggy real?? If so you are one lucky girl!:thumb_yello:

No, it was originally Katy Perry. I spy someone good with photoshop. :aah:

oh I am sorry, I mean the picture at the bottom of your posts of a girl and Mika, is that you?

aaaaaah :D yes it´s me, but it´s fake.. :) I made it in photoshop, in original photo there was Katy perry :P Does it look real? :D

aaaaaah :D yes it´s me, but it´s fake.. :) I made it in photoshop, in original photo there was Katy perry :P Does it look real? :D

hehe, yep you photo shopped it well. :roftl:

katy perry's lucky!

EDIT: pics of her with mika

Oh wow, well done. :thumb_yello:

This is one of my favourite series of Mika photos. I spoke to the photographer about getting a copy but he was away at the time and told me to ask when he was back home. Then I went out of town myself and never got around to following up. :doh:

thank u .. I worry.. :( because I´m sure that Mika has many portraits by fans.. and I will be just another one.. So i decided to draw 20 pictures and give him all them :)

can we see some more?..maybe? :teehee:

Oh wow, well done. :thumb_yello:

This is one of my favourite series of Mika photos. I spoke to the photographer about getting a copy but he was away at the time and told me to ask when he was back home. Then I went out of town myself and never got around to following up. :doh:

Thank u so much.. All Mika´s photos are perfect.. :P .. Pity :( But thank u for comment

:blush-anim-cl:

Thank u, so lovely words :) i hope so..

Hello, like estan you? :biggrin2:

I do not enter very followed, but I am putting a day with MFC.

I am connected also in facebook, and of it is I follow his career also.

But I would like to know, there is new news of our boy MIKA? :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I wait for his answers!

And you forgive if the language not this one correctly expressed

post-18046-142983685074_thumb.jpg

Hello, like estan you? :biggrin2:

I do not enter very followed, but I am putting a day with MFC.

I am connected also in facebook, and of it is I follow his career also.

But I would like to know, there is new news of our boy MIKA? :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I wait for his answers!

And you forgive if the language not this one correctly expressed

Hello, welcome to MFC!! :)

I´m not sure if I understand your question..where are u from?.. :)

Archived