WHAT do you THINK about this?

Miss.roxy

i wanna be next to you when you will be giving it to him! :roftl:

it's f*cking amazing, looks like a photo! :biggrin2:

Oh God thak you .. :) I´ll try to take some photos of his reaction.. (? is that right? i don´t remember correct word :D)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really am, I have no technique when I draw.. I just.. draw what I see :D

You might not have been taught to draw but it's obvious you've been drawing for a long time, like me (see signature). Same with Zsina - no-one taught her how to draw and her pictures are like professional portraits.

You might not have been taught to draw but it's obvious you've been drawing for a long time, like me (see signature). Same with Zsina - no-one taught her how to draw and her pictures are like professional portraits.

yeah, i saw your signature before and i just said wow,it´s great.. :)

I draw just two years.. not everyday,maybe 2 times in month.. But i like it, it makes me happy and I hope that it´ll make Mika happy too :)

Thank you for your words.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6719&stc=1&d=1275335850

Watch this, my third picture of Mika!!!!

What do u think? ;)

It is also very very good! I wish that I was able to draw as well as you! It must take alot of passion and stuff! I really wish I could be with you to see the expression on his face when you give thse to him:naughty:

It is also very very good! I wish that I was able to draw as well as you! It must take alot of passion and stuff! I really wish I could be with you to see the expression on his face when you give thse to him:naughty:

Thank you .. :) I made it with love :wub2:

And here is fourth btw ... ;)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6758&stc=1&d=1276026336

post-19582-142983685807_thumb.jpg

Roxy, Christine is hardly ever this stunned is take this as the biggest compliment ever lol

Your drawings are magnificent :shocked: Bravo :thumb_yello:

Thank you Christine, thank you palooww ... :*

CazGirl, of course i will! :)

I appreciate every word here, Thank you so much really :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived