What happened to Remixing Rain?

cisserz

Hi everyone :bye:

I was wondering, what happened to Remixing Rain?

I did a few of them, but that was kinda the time I 'moved' from mikasounds to MFC.

I was MikaWillRule, and for some reason, I got banned. (I read something about a mean mod over there?)

So yes, I had a search, but I didn't find anything. When where the winners announced?

c.x

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did a few of them, but that was kinda the time I 'moved' from mikasounds to MFC.

I was MikaWillRule, and for some reason, I got banned. (I read something about a mean mod over there?)

So yes, I had a search, but I didn't find anything. When where the winners announced?

That's actually a good question. I'll see what I can find out. :thumb_yello:

Remember it is Mikaland :wink2:

:lmfao:

Too true, Ruth, too true!

c.x

For realz? People actually use that forum? :shocked:

*considers going over there*

naw, I like MFC too much :wub2:

Perhaps its just one of those Mika things that one day dies without explanation. That happens around Mika, you know :naughty: its happened before.. guess it will happen again.

Yeah, damn right:roftl:

I posted some comments in this forum and I read that s.o. wrote that she likes the mikasounds.com forum more than MFC, cause the ppl are much nicer to her over there:blink:

I got my Magic numbers for the rain remixes but I don't know whether they still exist:boxed:

c.x

I was wondering that as well.

As far as I know, it's still going. :dunno:

• 10 months later...

Archived