Mika dans Paris Match

mine

well said sista :kachinga:

I'm starting to get tired of waiting :thumbdown:

Don't be hun:huglove: The same was with me and Keti as you already know.

I'm sure he WILL COME to your country and to South America this year.

Cross my fingers for all of you:thumb_yello:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's hard to stay positive and happy when we don't even get a clue if we'll see him in 2010 or 2011 or never :aah: like me, so many fans NEVER see him live, it's not easy to see happy reports and pictures from everyone else while you just see images on a pc screen for 2-3 years :aah:

I know how you feel :sad: i patiently waiting for the day i'll finish my studies, then i'll go live in France and i'll be able to see him live.

One more year if everything goes as planned...

well said sista :kachinga:

I'm starting to get tired of waiting :thumbdown:

I'm thinking MAYBE he'll go on tour for us right after he finishes the 3rd album..or after he does demos for it :dunno:

I have NEVER seen Mika, but I've only been a fan for about a year too. :naughty:

can I get depressed about this?? :(

so he won't tour latin america this year u.u

I can understand how you feel girls, I had to wait 2 years before seeing him live, and I thought I would have never had a chance because of personal issues;

so from my own experience I can say that sometimes things can be better than we figure out and dreams can really come true! :huglove:

Don't be hun:huglove: The same was with me and Keti as you already know.

I'm sure he WILL COME to your country and to South America this year.

Cross my fingers for all of you:thumb_yello:

I can understand how you feel girls, I had to wait 2 years before seeing him live, and I thought I would have never had a chance because of personal issues;

so from my own experience I can say that sometimes things can be better than we figure out and dreams can really come true! :huglove:

thanks for your nice words girls :blush-anim-cl:

aww thanks :huglove: that makes me feel better about it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cibele View Post

It's hard to stay positive and happy when we don't even get a clue if we'll see him in 2010 or 2011 or never like me, so many fans NEVER see him live, it's not easy to see happy reports and pictures from everyone else while you just see images on a pc screen for 2-3 years

Quote:

Originally Posted by NekoPixelz View Post

I know how you feel i patiently waiting for the day i'll finish my studies, then i'll go live in France and i'll be able to see him live.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lollipop Love View Post

well said sista

I'm starting to get tired of waiting

Quote:

Originally Posted by toy_girl_mika96 View Post

I'm thinking MAYBE he'll go on tour for us right after he finishes the 3rd album..or after he does demos for it

I have NEVER seen Mika, but I've only been a fan for about a year too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lui View Post

can I get depressed about this??

Trying not to be sad :aah: I feel for my friends in Brazil and all who have not seen him live, I've had this pleasure and just have to say: Have faith!:wub2:

aww thanks :huglove: that makes me feel better about it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cibele View Post

It's hard to stay positive and happy when we don't even get a clue if we'll see him in 2010 or 2011 or never like me, so many fans NEVER see him live, it's not easy to see happy reports and pictures from everyone else while you just see images on a pc screen for 2-3 years

Quote:

Originally Posted by NekoPixelz View Post

I know how you feel i patiently waiting for the day i'll finish my studies, then i'll go live in France and i'll be able to see him live.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lollipop Love View Post

well said sista

I'm starting to get tired of waiting

Quote:

Originally Posted by toy_girl_mika96 View Post

I'm thinking MAYBE he'll go on tour for us right after he finishes the 3rd album..or after he does demos for it

I have NEVER seen Mika, but I've only been a fan for about a year too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lui View Post

can I get depressed about this??

Trying not to be sad I feel for my friends in Brazil and all who have not seen him live, I've had this pleasure and just have to say: Have faith!

Well girls I can trully understand your feelings cos I was in this situation about 2,5 years already. Personally I can't figure out why he avoids to tell something more accurate about his touring SA, cos he knows how many fans he has there. It's a mistery, but didn't he bring up October 2010 as a possible date?

If I were you I' d be even more desperate, maybe I'd should give up and not wait anymore for him:tears: This year I had to travel to Germany with my daughter Keti (MFC) to see Mika for the first time, and that was before we found out he'd perform in our country at the Exit festival in July.

So please, try to be patient just a few months cos he adds almost every day some new tour dates.:wub2::thumb_yello: HE WILL COME THERE !!!:boing:

Trying not to be sad :aah: I feel for my friends in Brazil and all who have not seen him live, I've had this pleasure and just have to say: Have faith!:wub2:

Well girls I can trully understand your feelings cos I was in this situation about 2,5 years already. Personally I can't figure out why he avoids to tell something more accurate about his touring SA, cos he knows how many fans he has there. It's a mistery, but didn't he bring up October 2010 as a possible date?

If I were you I' d be even more desperate, maybe I'd should give up and not wait anymore for him:tears: This year I had to travel to Germany with my daughter Keti (MFC) to see Mika for the first time, and that was before we found out he'd perform in our country at the Exit festival in July.

So please, try to be patient just a few months cos he adds almost every day some new tour dates.:wub2::thumb_yello: HE WILL COME THERE !!!:boing:

Yes, pls be patient girls, I know it's not easy, but don't despair, your time will come and trust me the waiting is totally worth it!! :wub2:

you'll appreciate and enjoy every single moment even more!

I just bought Paris Match to read the interview. Mika is sooo good for my French! :roftl:

I thought he said in the short interview at the Disney Channel (Elephant fly) that he's doing a tour that will get him "well into the next winter". That would mean till December 2010 IMO? But perhaps he has changed his mind? Or he wants first to write some new songs and then do some concerts to try the new songs out there before releasing the 3rd CD? Who knows?

I really hope that he goes to SA for all his fans there! Keep my fingers crossed for you! :wink2:

Maybe it wasn´t Mika´s decision to stop the tour after the fesivals. After the things Imogen Heap said I can imagine that Universal stopped all the tours at the other continents.....

I just bought Paris Match to read the interview. Mika is sooo good for my French! :roftl:

I thought he said in the short interview at the Disney Channel (Elephant fly) that he's doing a tour that will get him "well into the next winter". That would mean till December 2010 IMO? But perhaps he has changed his mind? Or he wants first to write some new songs and then do some concerts to try the new songs out there before releasing the 3rd CD? Who knows?

I really hope that he goes to SA for all his fans there! Keep my fingers crossed for you! :wink2:

You're right. He said he will tour in South America in the Ultimate Movies Toons show.

Then for sure, he has it in mind.

Soon or later, you will see him. Just be patient...:huglove:

Maybe it wasn´t Mika´s decision to stop the tour after the fesivals. After the things Imogen Heap said I can imagine that Universal stopped all the tours at the other continents.....

What did she say? I missed that one... :blink:

Thank you! :wink2:

What did she say? I missed that one... :blink:

Thank you! :wink2:

She said on twitter that her lable told her the sales ( all over the musicinustry )were not that good and touring is too expensiv. So she won´t be able to go on tour for a long time anymore.

She said on twitter that her lable told her the sales ( all over the musicinustry )were not that good and touring is too expensiv. So she won´t be able to go on tour for a long time anymore.

Oh, right, thank you! Yes, I thought Mika also said somewhere he's spending more money for his tour than taking in...

Jet another reason for more acoustic shows in the future: not so expensive as the big ones...

last question, does he have time for a private life

I lead a very selfish life. the nights when I sing, I'm more focused on my performance on my privacy. I messed up a lot of stories because of it. but I regret nothing. yet ...

well done, guy

It's hard to stay positive and happy when we don't even get a clue if we'll see him in 2010 or 2011 or never :aah: like me, so many fans NEVER see him live, it's not easy to see happy reports and pictures from everyone else while you just see images on a pc screen for 2-3 years :aah:

Wait!!! I waited for Mika since 2007. And now I shall see Him in the end of July for the first time. All these years I cried from powerlessness and thought 2010 will be my last year because I have lost hope. And now I shall see Him. It is necessary to wait for Him, He want to go everywhere and makes every effort to do it

Archived