Mika@Arena della Regina - Cattolica - Italy

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I found the hotel!! it's 150 m. from the venue they have free rooms and we can book for just one night!!

they have bedrooms with 2-3-4 beds

it's 35 euro per person, rooms with 3-4 beds have a discount

pls tell me if you're interested: I'll PM you name address and phone number

I'd be interested, but I probably won't find out from work if I can get the time off til next week :aah:

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry the B&B has got problems with emails, and you have to book via email, so they told me to wait till tomorrow, they're going to fix it

i'll tell you when everything is ok

Thanks for the updates

Jazz wanna get a twin?

Well Rose is thinking about coming so if she's coming we'll get a triple. But yes, we can all share, don't worry FD, you won't be on your own. Ha!

Phew , no need to pack the teddy bear then:naughty:

LOL you can still bring Mr Cuddles if you like. We won't be mean to him. Promise. We'll paint his nails. :roftl:

Actually, are you sure Mika won't want you to get in with him? I think he gets lonely sometimes...and we all know how he thinks you're beautiful. XD

LOL you can still bring Mr Cuddles if you like. We won't be mean to him. Promise. We'll paint his nails. :roftl:

Actually, are you sure Mika won't want you to get in with him? I think he gets lonely sometimes...and we all know how he thinks you're beautiful. XD

Phew ... more room for sun tan cream :wub2:

Hmmmmm maybe maybe , as we know anything could happen:biggrin2:

can't wait to meet u FD! :roftl:

Ohh yeh ! and mr cuddles .. dont forget him:wink2:

Pack your factor 30 FD, or you'll end up with a very burnt head :roftl:

I am trying to find the way to get there, is there an airport in the area or would it be better to take a train from Bologna to Ramini?

Hello dear friend :bye:

Rimini is the airport of Cattolica.

But, since you need a big international flight you can consider to arrive in Bologna, or Ancona, or another bigger italian airport, and then to take a train. :thumb_yello:

LOL I heart you. And yes, anything could happen. And it will be still his birthday the night before so maybe you should give him a little birthday treat?

Yeh I really need to get used to the fact I have less hair that in my 20s and not rely on thick blonde locks to deflect the sun:roftl:

our Testona Pelata :wub2:

Big Bald Bold Super Moderator :naughty:

Please keep me in the loop! can we not all stay in an apartment?

It could be nice but I saw that Marina posted an important information about accomodation :wink2:

I would love to meet you as well.. :wub2::wub2:

:wub2:

I know that there is an airport in Rimini but I don't know if there are international flights.

I really hope you'll came! :boing:

EDIT: I bought the tickets for the gig! :biggrin2:

Hey ya all guys! :biggrin2:

Wow Italy and Cattolica seems to have a lot of succes!

Really happy about that! And hope really to meet you there all! :thumb_yello:

Looking for accomodation too, just bought the ticket now i'll plan train and hotels, don't really like camping though, but it's ok i'll found out a way!

I really want to meet you all, specially FD! You seem a fantistic Mika's gang, this could be one of the best chance to have fun together!

And it will be still his birthday the night before so maybe you should give him a little birthday treat?

Hi Jazzy! Glad to see you also here :biggrin2: we were together as BGs in Milan :wink2:, btw i was thinking the same though we can go partying together into the many pubs of the Riviera, or i'll try to organize something if i have the possibility to do it :biggrin2:

First Mika's birthday where i can party has to be great! Di you agree all with me? :thumb_yello:

Hi Jazzy! Glad to see you also here :biggrin2: we were together as BGs in Milan :wink2:, btw i was thinking the same though we can go partying together into the many pubs of the Riviera, or i'll try to organize something if i have the possibility to do it :biggrin2:

First Mika's birthday where i can party has to be great! Di you agree all with me? :thumb_yello:

Yay! Hi! Yes we should all go out the night before for sure! That'll be really good fun, especially seeing as it's Mika's birthday. We can all have drinks to celebrate for him, cos he's bound to be tucked up in bed by 9 o'clock like a good boy. :naughty:

Yay! Hi! Yes we should all go out the night before for sure! That'll be really good fun, especially seeing as it's Mika's birthday. We can all have drinks to celebrate for him, cos he's bound to be tucked up in bed by 9 o'clock like a good boy. :naughty:

Oh yeah! You can bet on it LOL :naughty:

Yes yes yes want to party, this is going to be a lot of fun for me and i want to celebrate! What's a better chance?

So of we've to celebrate for him too i'll do my best i promise, before or after my holydays by the end of July i'll give you updates :thumb_yello:

Oh yeah! You can bet on it LOL :naughty:

Yes yes yes want to party, this is going to be a lot of fun for me and i want to celebrate! What's a better chance?

So of we've to celebrate for him too i'll do my best i promise, before or after my holydays by the end of July i'll give you updates :thumb_yello:

Excellent. Still plenty of time before the gig so we can worry about arrangements later, but a nice meet up the night before sounds ace. :biggrin2:

Hey ya all guys! :biggrin2:

Wow Italy and Cattolica seems to have a lot of succes!

Really happy about that! And hope really to meet you there all! :thumb_yello:

Looking for accomodation too, just bought the ticket now i'll plan train and hotels, don't really like camping though, but it's ok i'll found out a way!

I really want to meet you all, specially FD! You seem a fantistic Mika's gang, this could be one of the best chance to have fun together!

YEEEEEEESSS!!!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Excellent. Still plenty of time before the gig so we can worry about arrangements later, but a nice meet up the night before sounds ace. :biggrin2:

Yeah i know it! But i'm starting to think about it already cause i'll have exams holyday and others gigs and i won't be late as i always am LOL!

But i'll do it with calm and ask you all the confirmation :wink2: promise :teehee:

Archived