Mika@Arena della Regina - Cattolica - Italy

FREDDIESDOUBLE

:italia::italia:

http://www.newsrimini.it/news/2010/giugno/05/cattolica/la_popstar_mika_all_arena_della_regina_il_19_agosto.html

tickets on sale here:

http://www.ticketone.it/EN/nc_id154665_pt529_Mika.html?cdProductSelected=EEVE2010MI0819&q=mika

PLEASE ONLY RSVP if you ARE going or MIGHT be going as a courtesy to

those reading the thread -- don't want to have to scroll through hundreds of NO's. THANKS!

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get me on that plane , I demand lasagne

WE WANT YOU THERE FD!!!!!!!

OF COURSE I'LL COME!!!!!! JUST LANDED FROM MY HOLIDAYS IN MALTA!!!

OH LORD CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!

THAT WAS AN AMAZING DAY, GOOD NEWS COME NEVER ALONE!!!!!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

WE WANT YOU THERE FD!!!!!!!

OF COURSE I'LL COME!!!!!! JUST LANDED FROM MY HOLIDAYS IN MALTA!!!

OH LORD CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!

THAT WAS AN AMAZING DAY, GOOD NEWS COME NEVER ALONE!!!!!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I AGREE!!!! :thumb_yello:

oh! :blink: another holiday in italy for me then? :naughty: mika did that on purpose, waiting til i finished booking villa manin, then announcing another italian tourdate at the adriatic sea, my number one holiday spot since i was a little kid! :aah: i might've chosen this one over villa manin if i hadn't booked that already, since it seems to be a complete mika gig instead of a festival (though i hope since villa manin is a one-artist-per-day festival, we'll get the complete show as well...). anyway, i'm taking cattolica into consideration. but will wait for more august dates first. :rolls_eyes:

Hi!

I don't know where you all got that news:boxed: but Rome is one-artist-per-day-festival-gig

http://www.rockinroma.com/concerti.html

it seems he'll be the only lonely one on july the 6th :biggrin2:

i wasn't talking about rome, but about udine... and i know that it's an one artist per day festival, that's just what i said! :teehee: but tiibet had asked john about the rome and udine gigs, and he had said that it would be just small performances of 1 hour, not the complete set, since it was festivals. i just hope that he was wrong, maybe he didn't know that it was one artist per day festivals. :dunno:

We hope so to have you here finally! :wink2:

And maybe next year my turn in your country :biggrin2:

Ohhh I have been to Italy before , it was superb .. stayed at the mighty Robis house :wub2:

Torino .. great great gig and place

Just need to work out how to get there and stuff :thumb_yello:

Ohhh I have been to Italy before , it was superb .. stayed at the mighty Robis house :wub2:

Torino .. great great gig and place

Just need to work out how to get there and stuff :thumb_yello:

Wooops to young to know that LOL :biggrin2:

I had to go to Torino but the father of a friend of mine who has to bring us there broke his leg just 2 weeks before the show! So i wasn't there.

Fingers crossed then, hope to finally meet you! :wink2:

Wooops to young to know that LOL :biggrin2:

I had to go to Torino but the father of a friend of mine who has to bring us there broke his leg just 2 weeks before the show! So i wasn't there.

Fingers crossed then, hope to finally meet you! :wink2:

Same back , its looking good .:italia::italia:

Wow! So cute! :)

Cattolica è molto bella e in questi anni (ehm io che non vado da quelle parti sono circa 15 anni) l'hanno tutta rimessa a nuovo...ricordo che c'erano dei bellissimi negozi per fare shopping :naughty:

Get me on that plane , I demand lasagne

Hi Freddie :bye:

maybe we meet again.... I have to pay a ice cream,do you remember?:wink2:

:kachinga:

l'Emilia Romagna is the home of lasagne :naughty:

Gonna buy some tix tomorrowwwww. :aah:

Just to be clear, what IS the capacity of this venue? I heard 700 but I can't find anything on google and that seems ridiculously tiny...and too good to be true...

Archived