Mika@Arena della Regina - Cattolica - Italy

FREDDIESDOUBLE

From portuguese fan club we were just 3 persons. It would be lovely to receive the all group (we weren't more than 20 I guess).:blink:

4! :wink2:

And we did ask a M&G for 20 people. And 15. And 10. The answer was always the same: "4 people, max!" :dunno:

But yeah, it's a tiny bit frustrating... We can't complain, tho! Almost everyone from PT fanclub has met Mika! Could be worse! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mika and the band openly said they loved it on twitter though! :biggrin2::wink2:

I'm only complaining because I wish he did the same thing with all his fans. I know that the circunstances aren't always the same, but he came here 3 times and he never did that, neither for mfc's nor for portuguese fan club.

4! :wink2:

And we did ask a M&G for 20 people. And 15. And 10. The answer was always the same: "4 people, max!" :dunno:

But yeah, it's a tiny bit frustrating... We can't complain, tho! Almost everyone from PT fanclub has met Mika! Could be worse! :thumb_yello:

I was thinking in 4 people and said 3. :doh:

Yes... could be worse.

I'm only complaining because I wish he did the same thing with all his fans. I know that the circunstances aren't always the same, but he came here 3 times and he never did that, neither for mfc's nor for portuguese fan club.

I was thinking in 4 people and said 3. :doh:

Yes... could be worse.

Of course I agree with you, I just said it could be worse cause I was remembering the freakin' after-show in 2008, in SBSR. THAT was bad. :sneaky2:

After Lisbon, I was relieved, to be honest. Sudoeste was kinda bad too, but at least no-one told us there would be a M&G and then cancelled it. :naughty:

Oh well...we will be lucky...someday! :roftl: [/drama queen mode OFF]

Of course I agree with you, I just said it could be worse cause I was remembering the freakin' after-show in 2008, in SBSR. THAT was bad. :sneaky2:

After Lisbon, I was relieved, to be honest. Sudoeste was kinda bad too, but at least no-one told us there would be a M&G and then cancelled it. :naughty:

Oh well...we will be lucky...someday! :roftl: [/drama queen mode OFF]

I hope that day will be before December 2012, since the world is going to end around 20th, right?:naughty:

There was a tweet from Melody around 5 am where she said that she was in the queue, and that 12 people were there already :blink:

it was 6, not 5... time difference! :naughty:

Really?

The queueing fever arrived even in Italy?:boxed: I thought it was worse in UK, France and Spain, not Italy. Well, always learning. lol

spain too? i didn't know that... but it always was like that in italy, i think for the acoustic tour in milan we also arrived already at 8, and milan this year must've been crazy too. :dunno: happy to live in germany, here it was the most relaxed queuing of all the gigs i've been to on this tour! :naughty: in stuttgart i arrived at 5pm and got something around no. 15 iirc. :mf_rosetinted:

Hello!

I have so many fan pictures and I dont have everybody's e mails, therefore I am going to attach all pics here and post them in a few messages. I hope I don't have pictures which people wouldn't like to see here-if there are, please let me know.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me to get by in Italy, has been with me for two days, has shared the most amazing day of my life, and who I met & spent time in Cattolica. Your friendships are priceless to me, thank you for making me lucky! :blush-anim-cl:

post-20631-142983689081_thumb.jpg

post-20631-142983689097_thumb.jpg

post-20631-142983689113_thumb.jpg

post-20631-142983689129_thumb.jpg

Hello!

I have so many fan pictures and I dont have everybody's e mails, therefore I am going to attach all pics here and post them in a few messages. I hope I don't have pictures which people wouldn't like to see here-if there are, please let me know.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me to get by in Italy, has been with me for two days, has shared the most amazing day of my life, and who I met & spent time in Cattolica. Your friendships are priceless to me, thank you for making me lucky! :blush-anim-cl:

perhaps you could post them in the gig thread as this is where most people will be reading more, now that the gig has happened.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24545&page=12

Archived