interview on ELLE magazine

Yuna

http://elle.atzine.com/elle/elleweb_template_fashion.iht?contId=B11_20100601_04371

mcms_as_return_resource.iht?resource_id=01AST012010060189749013430

You tweets quiet often.. right? (:mf_rosetinted:)

I use twitter to let fans know what I'm doing right now... tweet whatever came to my mind...Oh but I don't tweet things like 'Just had breakfast' or 'now taking shower..'

After your first gig in Seoul, you tweeted like “Thank you Seoul for an incredible night. We will be back in 2010! Simply amazing.”?

I loved that. So I decided to come back here that early. more than all so surprised to hear all the singalongs from the audience...

how could they do like that?

Which kind of people like your songs? how do you think about that?

My fans seem to be a lot like me myself. Fans gives me drawings... handmade stuffs.. sewings..things like that.

Handmade is best. so do my music . sounds like sweet and happy songs but dark and violent stories..

I enjoy those contrasts. (sorry my translation sucks )

what made you start the music?

I've kicked out of the school when I was 11. I couldn't read or write things becuz of dylexia. (familiar stories...)

The classical music still affects your own music?

Sure. even when I did Opera in School.. I made pop musics at night.

It seems like that you've been a very popular kid when young...with pretty curly hair...?

my hair? No I envy straight hair. out of control sometimes. sticking up at all angles...

my favorite part of my appearance? height. looks like not very tall? I'm almost 2m tall.

Your favorite song so far?

Over my shoulder. My first own song. I made it when I was 15. in my garage.

Next album plan?

I'll disappear as soon as I fisnsh the whole tour. Making music is just like making cartoon or illustraitions. the output is very simple but the message is not that simple.

your words for Korean fans?

I'm gonna watch the football game with you guys after my show... I'll support South Korea. OMG but One Greek man is im my team if he gets know me talking like this he'll be gone mad....

Hope this isn't a dumb question, but is he going to watch it live, as in, at the stadium, or will he be watching it off a TV screen?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope this isn't a dumb question, but is he going to watch it live, as in, at the stadium, or will he be watching it off a TV screen?

I think that they're showing the game live in the concert hall, after his show, (which is starting a bit earlier so that they finish on time for the game to start) and apparently he'll be watching it with them there :dunno:

I think that they're showing the game live in the concert hall, after his show, (which is starting a bit earlier so that they finish on time for the game to start) and apparently he'll be watching it with them there :dunno:

My dad has tickets to that game, so im making a sign for Mika lol lets hope the camera turns to us! Then he can see it :naughty: I feel so dumb (for lack of a better word)

My dad has tickets to that game, so im making a sign for Mika lol lets hope the camera turns to us! Then he can see it :naughty: I feel so dumb (for lack of a better word)

:naughty: I'll look out for you when i'm watching it! :biggrin2:

Oh no no you're not dumb! :no: There are just so many articles it's hard to keep up with what he's doing! :huglove:

:naughty: I'll look out for you when i'm watching it! :biggrin2:

Oh no no you're not dumb! :no: There are just so many articles it's hard to keep up with what he's doing! :huglove:

Thank you:wub2:

Just trying to think of what i can make, i would like it to stand out enough to notice, but nothing too crazy

Thank you:wub2:

Just trying to think of what i can make, i would like it to stand out enough to notice, but nothing too crazy

hmm how about you put one of those banners that you put on the front of the stands? Like this:

http://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/football-banners.jpg

But maybe that'd be too big? Unless you just made a smaller one...?

hmm how about you put one of those banners that you put on the front of the stands? Like this:

http://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/football-banners.jpg

But maybe that'd be too big? Unless you just made a smaller one...?

I think my dad would be embarassed if i should do that :roftl::roftl:

Ahhh... i will try and think of something, maybe a smaller one will work!

Thank you again!:wub2:

I think my dad would be embarassed if i should do that :roftl::roftl:

Ahhh... i will try and think of something, maybe a smaller one will work!

Thank you again!:wub2:

hahaha my dad would be too :roftl:

You're welcome! :biggrin2:

And sorry everyone for being a bit off topic! :blush-anim-cl:

Watching the world cup game with you all! :wub2:

Cant wait to hear the reports on this one:biggrin2:

You seems like so excite about that football thing more :naughty:

We can see the game on the screen on the venue...but I dont think he could watch it on screen with us.... I heard that he has another schedule just after the show and .... it's hard to imagine seeing him watching football game with us on the stage (or standing floor? OMG then he'll be squashed by fans...:shocked:)

anyway you gonna see the game in the stadium? how about making a special banner about MIKA and football? :bleh: then you can be spotted by the TV camera i guess:naughty:

http://elle.atzine.com/elle/elleweb_template_fashion.iht?contId=B11_20100601_04371

mcms_as_return_resource.iht?resource_id=01AST012010060189749013430

You tweets quiet often.. right? (:mf_rosetinted:)

I use twitter to let fans know what I'm doing right now... tweet whatever came to my mind...Oh but I don't tweet things like 'Just had breakfast' or 'now taking shower..'

what????? he did this today morning :shocked::roftl:

what????? he did this today morning :shocked::roftl:
well he didn't tweet Just had breakfast, but having breakfast actually :roftl:

it's something else :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you Yuna and Abbyyy!:wink2:

I think i will just make a small poster, it probably won't get picked up by the camera but anyway!

Back to the topic!

Hahaha:roftl: Mika is absolutley cute to say he does not tweet about breakfast:naughty:

Archived