interview on ELLE magazine

Yuna

http://elle.atzine.com/elle/elleweb_template_fashion.iht?contId=B11_20100601_04371

mcms_as_return_resource.iht?resource_id=01AST012010060189749013430

You tweets quite often.. right? (:mf_rosetinted:)

I use twitter to let fans know what I'm doing right now... tweet whatever came to my mind...Oh but I don't tweet things like 'Just had breakfast' or 'now taking shower..'

After your first gig in Seoul, you tweeted like “Thank you Seoul for an incredible night. We will be back in 2010! Simply amazing.”?

I loved that. So I decided to come back here that early. more than all so surprised to hear all the singalongs from the audience...

how could they do like that?

Which kind of people like your songs? how do you think about that?

My fans seem to be a lot like me myself. Fans gives me drawings... handmade stuffs.. sewings..things like that.

Handmade is best. so do my music . sounds like sweet and happy songs but dark and violent stories..

I enjoy those contrasts. (sorry my translation sucks )

what made you start the music?

I've kicked out of the school when I was 11. I couldn't read or write things becuz of dylexia. (familiar stories...)

The classical music still affects your own music?

Sure. even when I did Opera in School.. I made pop musics at night.

It seems like that you've been a very popular kid when young...with pretty curly hair...?

my hair? No I envy straight hair. out of control sometimes. sticking up at all angles...

my favorite part of my appearance? height. looks like not very tall? I'm almost 2m tall.

Your favorite song so far?

Over my shoulder. My first own song. I made it when I was 15. in my garage.

Next album plan?

I'll disappear as soon as I fisnsh the whole tour. Making music is just like making cartoon or illustraitions. the output is very simple but the message is not that simple.

your words for Korean fans?

I'm gonna watch the football game with you guys after my show... I'll support South Korea. OMG but One Greek man is im my team if he gets know me talking like this he'll be gone mad....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Yuna:flowers2:

"My fans seem to be a lot like me myself. Fans gives me drawings... handmade stuffs.. sewings..things like that.

Handmade is best. so do my music . sounds like sweet and happy songs but dark and violent stories.."

love this quote!!! and love that they asked what's his favorite song so far, i've always wanted to know that. over my shoulder is a really special song:wub2:

http://elle.atzine.com/elle/elleweb_template_fashion.iht?contId=B11_20100601_04371

You tweets quiet often.. right? (:mf_rosetinted:)

I use twitter to let fans know what I'm doing right now... tweet whatever came to my mind...Oh but I don't tweet things like 'Just had breakfast' or 'now taking shower..'

After your first gig in Seoul, you tweeted like “Thank you Seoul for an incredible night. We will be back in 2010! Simply amazing.”?

I loved that. So I decided to come back here that early. more than all so surprised to hear all the singalongs from the audience...

My fans seem to be a lot like me myself. Fans gives me drawings... handmade stuffs.. sewings..things like that.

Handmade is best. so do my music . sounds like sweet and happy songs but dark and violent stories..

I've kicked out of the school when I was 11. I couldn't read or write things becuz of dylexia. (familiar stories...)

It seems like that you've been a very popular kid when young...with pretty curly hair...?

my hair? No I envy straight hair. out of control sometimes. sticking up at all angles...

my favorite part of my appearance? height. looks like not very tall? I'm almost 2m tall.

Next album plan?

I'll disappear as soon as I fisnsh the whole tour. Making music is just like making cartoon or illustraitions. the output is very simple but the message is not that simple.

I'm gonna watch the football game with you guys after my show... I'll support South Korea. OMG but One Greek man is im my team if he gets know me talking like this he'll be gone mad....

Well that's not true.:biggrin2: He also often tweets about his meals, coffies and boiled eggs.:naughty::roftl:

Love this bit about his curlz :biggrin2: After recent discussions, I almost started to believe that his hair was quite straight those years. :naughty:

And he is going to disappear :blink::boxed:

Well, we have to pay with his absence for his new album. :aah:

Next album plan?

wasn't he 16? :biggrin2:

Love this bit about his curlz :biggrin2: After recent discussions, I almost started to believe that his hair was quite straight these years. :naughty:

And he is going to disappear :blink::boxed:

Well, we have to pay with his absence for his new album. :aah:

All persons with curly hairs envy the straight hair and the opposite.:naughty:

He also vanished to make TBWKTM for almost a year but we had to cope with that. But he wrote a lot of interesting blogs back then...:boxed::aah:

Next album plan?

I believe you have tweeted that.. atleast twice..

AND.. What will this WHOLEEEE tour consist of? :naughty:

:lmfao: whyyy, then Mika, did you get a perm? :roftl:

Thaaat makes sense :biggrin2: I didn't know that..

Archived