Blue Sky

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

enjoy!:biggrin2:

033ebq.jpg

so, is that the fan he got on stage before GK? like in this video?

what happened there, can someone please explain? :wink2: can't understand much in the video... :sad:

so, is that the fan he got on stage before GK? like in this video?
what happened there, can someone please explain? :wink2: can't understand much in the video... :sad:

Cherisse was a bit late coming back on stage for the encore, so Mika asked if someone in the audience could play drums. The guy was in front row, so he was hauled up on stage and played the drums for the first half (was it?) of Grace Kelly. Oh and Mika said "You'd better be able to play!!:naughty:

Cherisse was a bit late coming back on stage for the encore, so Mika asked if someone in the audience could play drums. The guy was in front row, so he was hauled up on stage and played the drums for the first half (was it?) of Grace Kelly. Oh and Mika said "You'd better be able to play!!:naughty:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww:wub2::roftl:

lol! :roftl: thanx for the info. :biggrin2:

Aaaw, I always love that kind of stories: it makes every show special :wub2:

Thank you for the reports and pictures: the new stage and the costumes are lovely!

Edited by ~Wicky~

didn't take many vids myself this time, as I was standing next to Mana and BS who were videoing a lot, but here are my few:

Mika - chat @ Zepp in Tokyo 07 June 10

Mika - Touches You @ Zepp in Tokyo 07 June 10

Mika - Rain @ Zepp in Tokyo 07 June 10

Mika - band intro @ Zepp in Tokyo 07 June 10

Mika - Happy Ending @ Zepp in Tokyo 07 June 10

Mika - We Are Golden @ Zepp in Tokyo 07 June 10

Mika

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

His gigs in Tokyo were so amazing.:mf_lustslow:

His voice →perfect

His face →adorable

Mika → hot

His TOFU doll →lovely

Thank you to fav MFC members who enjoyed with me there. Because of you, I had a wonderful time.

And see you very soon!:wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
Cool, thanks for posting! :biggrin2:

When they're talking about snow and Mika stands up, it's crazy to see how tall he is compared to them. :shocked::roftl:

I KNOW!!! I thought he was exaggerating about how their shoulder was around his waist, but it was true:roftl: He's got really long legs:wub2:

I KNOW!!! I thought he was exaggerating about how their shoulder was around his waist, but it was true:roftl: He's got really long legs:wub2:

I thought he was exaggerating too :roftl:

Hi! I've translated the Japanese bits for concert report and interview 2 and concert report and interview 5 if anyone is interested. It may help in understanding the whole interview better:wink2:

concert report and interview 2

0:00

Hi! This is Shanghai Doll, and we're here in MIKA's dressing room about to interview him.

Girl on left: I'm so nervous!

Girl on right: So am I! He's right beside us!! Well, let's introduce him. Here's MIKA!!

0:47

Girl on right: He's really gorgeous! Ikemen (means someone that is really good looking)!!

0:52

This is the first night of your first Japan tour. How are you feeling right now?

1:40

This girl eats a lot!! She eats about 4 kilograms a day!!

1:52

She burns it off because she's high all the time!!

1:58

We are thrilled about tonight's show, as I'm sure the whole audience is..,,so can you tell us what the show is going to be like?

2:58

Even the coffee cup ride (like the Alice in Wonderland one at Disneyland)?

3:11

Today we're gonna ask a little about your roots. Your songs are pure pop and it makes everyone around the world really happy. Was there a certain incident that prompted you to write these songs?

4:24

Your music videos are also flamboyant and fun. Are the concepts your ideas?

5:15

Now let's watch the video for "We are Golden" from the album The Boy Who Knew Too Much which was release in September 2009. Thank you so much for having this interview with us before the show. We're really looking forward to it...(then MIKA comes in with his infamous Kikkoman phrase)

concert report and interview 5

0:00

Hi! Shanghai Doll here, and we're back again, with MIKA. I heard you really like Japan. Can you tell us what you like about Japan?

1:03

We're from Hokkaido (the northern most prefecture in Japan). Have you ever heard of it?

1:14

In Hokkaido it snows to about here (points to shoulder area)

1:52

It really snows a lot and we have snow ball fights....

2:09

Haha, we can make a comedy routine out of this whole "snow" thing!

2:20

Well anyway, if you ever come to Hokkaido, let us know, and we'll be your tour guides!

2:38

We'll make artificial snow for you lol.

Well, we're going to be interviewing some of your fans who are here tonight. Is there anything you'd like to ask your Japanese fans?

3:02

If my fans find me attractive....

3:41

Okay, so we'll ask if your fans would like to play Pachinko with you! You can check their responses when the show airs. Thank you so much for being with us these past two days!

3:51

It was so much fun! To wrap things up, can you give a message for your fans?

4:14

Thank you MIKA!!