Let's try to get Mika's songs onto Glee!

Marilyn Mastin

Just thought I would mention this.

I was fooling around on Twitter tonight, and Chord Overstreet asked his followers what songs they'd like him to cover, I'm assuming on Glee. Of course, I said anything by Mika. He could show off his falsetto. Apparently he was unimpressed with my suggestion, as it went unfavorited or retweeted. Ah, well. I tried. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I would mention this.

I was fooling around on Twitter tonight, and Chord Overstreet asked his followers what songs they'd like him to cover, I'm assuming on Glee. Of course, I said anything by Mika. He could show off his falsetto. Apparently he was unimpressed with my suggestion, as it went unfavorited or retweeted. Ah, well. I tried. :blush-anim-cl:

First of all, the thing with this situation is that Chord has loads of followers, so he may not have seen you... Second of all, Ryan Murphy, the big boss of the show, mentioned Mika on twitter two times already, so whatever the boss says he is OBLIGED to do, without a complain. :P ! In my opinion, at least one song will end up on Glee and it's going to be Grace Kelly since he mentionned Grace Kelly on twitter...

How cool would that be?

I really wasn't expecting Chord to say, "Great idea Ceebs! Off I go!" I just couldn't resist the opportunity to put it out there, because I knew there wasa movement to get him on Glee.

They could do something really cool with GK. There's tons of videos of a capella groups doing it on You Tube, and some are very good.

How cool would that be?

I really wasn't expecting Chord to say, "Great idea Ceebs! Off I go!" I just couldn't resist the opportunity to put it out there, because I knew there wasa movement to get him on Glee.

They could do something really cool with GK. There's tons of videos of a capella groups doing it on You Tube, and some are very good.

It is just what Mika needs. Long before his stint on X Factor, I felt that Glee would be good for his music, and to help him get better known, in USA, and wherever Glee is shown. I'm glad it has dawned on him recently that he needs all kinds of promotion.

GK is a wonderful song, I hope it gets onto the show.

If you tweet about it, use the hashing GLEEneedsMIKA