Let's try to get Mika's songs onto Glee!

Marilyn Mastin

Mm, fair enough. I've watched it with my friends and I just find listening to the music is like eating McDonalds when you could be having a really good meal. But anyway.

I've seen some interviews where Mika warbles about how fantastic he thinks Glee is.

Heres hoping.... =/

Yeah, you're right too.

I don't like McDonalds either, but sometimes it's great to eat fastfood:biggrin2:

Oh, I didn't know about those interviews, baaad fan AMP!:wink2:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you're right too.

I don't like McDonalds either, but sometimes it's great to eat fastfood:biggrin2:

Oh, I didn't know about those interviews, baaad fan AMP!:wink2:

Hahaha, you can't call yourself a bad fan when I'm around.. i never have time for MFC anymore.. actually I should be studying for a economics test right now <slaps hand and sends self to room>

:naughty: I'm sick of my friends ravelling own about how blimmin'-FREAKIN'-fantastic Glee is when the musics painful and the plot is thinner than Lady Cassandra off Doctor Who.. :bleh: And the idea that my favorite singer wants a piece of it makes me go GRRRRRRR

It's us fans who want his songs on the show. Mika has said nothing, except that he said his new album is "very Glee" and he covered DSB on a radio show.

We just think that it's a great platform for his music. The show is a worldwide success and would introduce new fans to his music. I especially hope it helps his profile in the US, where the radio stations seem to have conspired to keep his songs off the air.

It doesn't matter about the plot, it's the exposure for Mika's music we're trying to get. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions on the subject.

fycoky.jpg

"While some artists are happy about the play

they get on the show,

such as Madonna and Lady Gaga,

both who had 'theme nights' on "Glee,"

other artists are not so keen on

letting the show

take liberties with their creations."

This article explains a LOT

about the 'INs 'n' OUTs' when an artist chooses

to license a song for use by a TV show.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside 'Glee': It's The Newbies Versus the Golden Oldies

By AK Easton, Yahoo! Contributor

Mon May 2, 3:28 PM PDT

Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor.

Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network

to start publishing your own articles.

When "Glee" first hit the big time part of its appeal was the nostalgia factor of hearing a new batch of singers cover some fun old tunes. The big finale in the pilot of Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" put that song back on the charts for the first time since it was originally released in 1981.

Other oldies but goodies that have been featured include the power ballad "Beth" by Kiss, "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen, and The Rolling Stones classic "You Can't Always Get What You Want," the list goes on and on.

It's evident that part of the appeal of the show is the surprise of tuning in each week to see what songs are going to be performed that week. Who can forget Kurt's heartfelt cover of The Beatles "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" in the season 2 episode "Grilled Cheesus"? Or the Warblers belting out Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" in episode 6 of season 2 entitled "Never Been Kissed"? These are excellent examples of the show covering songs in a unique, non-traditional manner.

There seems to be an even mix of old and new within the framework of the show.

But, Travie McCoy's "Billionaire," Bruno Mars "Marry You," and "The Dog Days Are Over" by Florence and the Machine all seemed to have barely begun radio airplay when they were featured on "Glee."

Featuring new releases on "Glee," as covered by the actors and singers on the show, has not been without its controversies.

While some artists are happy about the play they get on the show, such as Madonna and Lady Gaga, both who had 'theme nights' on "Glee," other artists are not so keen on letting the show take liberties with their creations.

Recently, Dave Grohl of The Foo Fighters and members of the band Kings of Leon have stated that they have no interest in licensing their songs to "Glee" for use on the show.

This is certainly their choice, but it goes without saying that should artists be willing to let their work appear on the show it could boost their fan base and might increase profits from their material.

This exposure certainly benefits artists whose songs have been off the charts for years and it seems it would also be to new artist's advantage in helping them gain awareness in the crowded music market.

So everybody wins, right? Well, not exactly.

When a song is licensed to someone that they are not personally working with, the songwriter most often gives up creative control of the material. This does not always sit well with the songwriter.

What if the show chooses to use the song in a manner that the songwriter doesn't like? Well, after licensing the song to the show, that's the show's prerogative, they can use the material as they see fit.

It's kind of a catch-22, to make money on a song that they've written; a songwriter may have to give up creative control of that song.

But, in the case of "Glee," it seems highly unlikely that the creative forces behind that show would ever let a song be degraded in any way. On the contrary, the high quality of the performances of the songs on the show may be the very reason that the soundtracks released by the show do so well on the charts and are often the most downloaded songs the week that they appear on "Glee."

For clarification, it's important to note that the show cannot simply just pick a song and use it as they see fit, there are clearances from the songwriter and the record company, basically the owners of the material that must be obtained. And, there are usually fees associated with using the material. These fees are how artists and record companies make money on their songs. These are called licensing fees.

It is also important to note that the performer of the song is not the one who benefits most from licensing fees, that goes to the actual writer of the song and the record company, or individual, who owns the rights to the song. And many times, the original songwriter doesn't own the rights to the song he/she created. For example, the estate of Michael Jackson owns the right to most of "The Beatles" songs, so every time one of those songs is licensed, that estate makes money.

So, whether it's an oldie or just released, songs performed on "Glee" seem to do well on the charts, both the original version and the "Glee-ified" cut.

And while it's the owner of the song's choice whether to allow their material to be featured on "Glee," the benefits of doing so seem to far outweigh the drawbacks. Especially now, when the ability to quickly download a song can help send that song up the charts.

This can pump up a new song or bring an old one out of retirement for another go-around.

Which type of song does this action seem to benefit more? That's a hard one to answer so let's just call it a tie. And does it really matter? As stated earlier in this article, the fun of "Glee" is in watching each week and seeing what songs are performed how.

So why not just enjoy that and leave the 'business' of the music industry to the behind-the-scenes professionals?

As a viewer of "Glee," your only job to watch, enjoy, and download whatever you want.

"Glee" airs at 9/8c on Tuesday nights on FOX.

"A LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN,

BUT A LITTLE BIT OF HELL"

LifeIsAMatterOfChoice.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

fycoky.jpg

"While some artists are happy about the play

they get on the show,

such as Madonna and Lady Gaga,

both who had 'theme nights' on "Glee,"

other artists are not so keen on

letting the show

take liberties with their creations."

This article explains a LOT

about the 'INs 'n' OUTs' when an artist chooses

to license a song for use by a TV show.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside 'Glee': It's The Newbies Versus the Golden Oldies

By AK Easton, Yahoo! Contributor

Mon May 2, 3:28 PM PDT

Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor.

Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network

to start publishing your own articles.

When "Glee" first hit the big time part of its appeal was the nostalgia factor of hearing a new batch of singers cover some fun old tunes. The big finale in the pilot of Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" put that song back on the charts for the first time since it was originally released in 1981.

Other oldies but goodies that have been featured include the power ballad "Beth" by Kiss, "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen, and The Rolling Stones classic "You Can't Always Get What You Want," the list goes on and on.

It's evident that part of the appeal of the show is the surprise of tuning in each week to see what songs are going to be performed that week. Who can forget Kurt's heartfelt cover of The Beatles "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" in the season 2 episode "Grilled Cheesus"? Or the Warblers belting out Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" in episode 6 of season 2 entitled "Never Been Kissed"? These are excellent examples of the show covering songs in a unique, non-traditional manner.

There seems to be an even mix of old and new within the framework of the show.

But, Travie McCoy's "Billionaire," Bruno Mars "Marry You," and "The Dog Days Are Over" by Florence and the Machine all seemed to have barely begun radio airplay when they were featured on "Glee."

Featuring new releases on "Glee," as covered by the actors and singers on the show, has not been without its controversies.

While some artists are happy about the play they get on the show, such as Madonna and Lady Gaga, both who had 'theme nights' on "Glee," other artists are not so keen on letting the show take liberties with their creations.

Recently, Dave Grohl of The Foo Fighters and members of the band Kings of Leon have stated that they have no interest in licensing their songs to "Glee" for use on the show.

This is certainly their choice, but it goes without saying that should artists be willing to let their work appear on the show it could boost their fan base and might increase profits from their material.

This exposure certainly benefits artists whose songs have been off the charts for years and it seems it would also be to new artist's advantage in helping them gain awareness in the crowded music market.

So everybody wins, right? Well, not exactly.

When a song is licensed to someone that they are not personally working with, the songwriter most often gives up creative control of the material. This does not always sit well with the songwriter.

What if the show chooses to use the song in a manner that the songwriter doesn't like? Well, after licensing the song to the show, that's the show's prerogative, they can use the material as they see fit.

It's kind of a catch-22, to make money on a song that they've written; a songwriter may have to give up creative control of that song.

But, in the case of "Glee," it seems highly unlikely that the creative forces behind that show would ever let a song be degraded in any way. On the contrary, the high quality of the performances of the songs on the show may be the very reason that the soundtracks released by the show do so well on the charts and are often the most downloaded songs the week that they appear on "Glee."

For clarification, it's important to note that the show cannot simply just pick a song and use it as they see fit, there are clearances from the songwriter and the record company, basically the owners of the material that must be obtained. And, there are usually fees associated with using the material. These fees are how artists and record companies make money on their songs. These are called licensing fees.

It is also important to note that the performer of the song is not the one who benefits most from licensing fees, that goes to the actual writer of the song and the record company, or individual, who owns the rights to the song. And many times, the original songwriter doesn't own the rights to the song he/she created. For example, the estate of Michael Jackson owns the right to most of "The Beatles" songs, so every time one of those songs is licensed, that estate makes money.

So, whether it's an oldie or just released, songs performed on "Glee" seem to do well on the charts, both the original version and the "Glee-ified" cut.

And while it's the owner of the song's choice whether to allow their material to be featured on "Glee," the benefits of doing so seem to far outweigh the drawbacks. Especially now, when the ability to quickly download a song can help send that song up the charts.

This can pump up a new song or bring an old one out of retirement for another go-around.

Which type of song does this action seem to benefit more? That's a hard one to answer so let's just call it a tie. And does it really matter? As stated earlier in this article, the fun of "Glee" is in watching each week and seeing what songs are performed how.

So why not just enjoy that and leave the 'business' of the music industry to the behind-the-scenes professionals?

As a viewer of "Glee," your only job to watch, enjoy, and download whatever you want.

"Glee" airs at 9/8c on Tuesday nights on FOX.

"A LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN,

BUT A LITTLE NIT OF HELL"

Thanks for posting this Alice, it's very informative! At the end of the day, it's Mika's choice whether he'd let GLEE use his songs or not. I personally would respect any choice he made, but the important thing is... He should HAVE that choice. He SHOULD be approached about his music! As the article said, some songs get chosen when they are only just on the radio. Much as I like Gaga, it's not fair that her songs get on the show so regularly, and as for Teenage Dream (is the title really familiar to you? Was it used in another song by any chance?) by Katy Perry. It's not a patch on We Are Golden, or Grace Kelly, or Love Today... or any other song by Mika!

I'd just love to see that Mika has been approached. Then the decision is completely his own. But I think the cast would do justice to his work, and give his songs a chance to be even better known than they are.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

"A LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN,

Thanks for posting this Alice, it's very informative! At the end of the day, it's Mika's choice whether he'd let GLEE use his songs or not. I personally would respect any choice he made, but the important thing is... He should HAVE that choice. He SHOULD be approached about his music! As the article said, some songs get chosen when they are only just on the radio. Much as I like Gaga, it's not fair that her songs get on the show so regularly, and as for Teenage Dream (is the title really familiar to you? Was it used in another song by any chance?) by Katy Perry. It's not a patch on We Are Golden, or Grace Kelly, or Love Today... or any other song by Mika!

I'd just love to see that Mika has been approached. Then the decision is completely his own. But I think the cast would do justice to his work, and give

his songs a chance to be even better known than they are.

Thanx Marilyn,

I must say "GLEE" is by no means a FAV show of mine. I mostly make myself watch it out of curiosity--to see what the 'big deal' is about.

BUT, rest assured, it IS a "big deal" --whether I like it or not.

It is enormously popular right now.

[i liked the [i]'Rocky Horror Picture Show'[/i] stuff, but thought the show with all the drinking was extremely inappropriate for young audiences. My adult daughter--who enjoys it with her once-thesbian husband--says that teens are not the intended audience.

Well, intended or not, (believe me) teenagers, and likely younger folks, ARE viewing fans of

the show.]

But I digress. You, Marilyn, have highlighted the all-important bottom line.

To participate, or not, would be MIKA's choice. I personally believe MIKA has well earned the privilege to consider many options.

I do think it interesting to note that other very well-known artists--who have also earned this privilege--upon consideration, have chosen to participate in the "Glee" phenomenon.

As in so many things, "all will be revealed in good time . . . "

Edited by A. Clay

cropped-glee1.jpg

Watch Glee Online

http://gleefullepisode.wordpress.com/

"GLEE is a biting musical comedy that has

quickly become a pop-culture phenomenon.

This season's No. 1 entertainment series among Teens

and a Top 3 series among Adults 18-49 . . . ,

a loyal fan base of 'GLEEks,'

two Platinum and two Gold albums,

two Grammy Award nominations,

more than 16 million song downloads,

the record for the most titles on the Billboard Hot 100

by a non-solo act (beating out The Beatles),

the No. 1 soundtrack of 2010 ('The Christmas Album'),

an incredible 19 Emmy and 11 Golden Globe nominations -

earning it the distinction of being the most-nominated series of the year -

and four Emmy Awards."

- - -

"In addition to the regular cast, GLEE has featured guest appearances

by a wide range of talented performers, including

Gwyneth Paltrow, Carol Burnett, John Stamos, Britney Spears, Kristen Chenoweth,

Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff, Molly Shannon, Olivia Newton-John and

Neil Patrick Harris,

who won an Emmy for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series

for his work on the show."

READ MORE . . .

http://www.fox.com/glee/about/

Edited by A. Clay

161929_150811878309324_3579876_n.jpg

#GLEE season 3 !

Glee fan survey results:

"Who would you like to see on the show?"

A (well written) Brittana story line

A solo sang by Blaine

A tribute episode to coldplay

Aaron Tveit 3

Adam Lambert 5

Aly Michalka

Alyson Hannigan

Amanda Baynes

Amanda Seyfried

Anne Hathaway 38 (2, as Kurt’s Aunt,I guess Anne Hathaway is fairly awesome)

Anthony Rapp 3

Anthony Stewart Head

Anyone

Anyone else from Starkid!!! 2

Anyone from a band

Anyone from AVPM

Ariana Grande

Artie and Brittany to sing together

Ashley Benson 2

Ashley Tisdale 2

Ashton Kutcher

Avril Lavigne

Barbra Streisand 6

Bernadette Peters

Bette Midler 2

Betty White 5

Beyonce 5

Bonnie Gruesen

Bono

Bradley Cooper

Brendan Fehr

Britney

Brittana and Quick

Brittany Snow

Broadway stars

Bruno Mars 2

Candice Accola

Carrie Underwood

Celine Dion 3

Charles Trippy

Cher 2

Chris Martin (from Coldplay)

Christina Applegate

Christopher Walken 3 (1, but just because Dianna loves him)

Conan O’Brien

Continuity 3

Daniel Radcliffe 8

Dave!centric episode, coming to terms with his sexuality, redemption, all those.

David Archuleta 2

David Bowie

David Cook

David Hewlett

David Tennant

Demi Lovato

Drew Barrymore

Fergie

Finn and Rachel to e together again 2

Florence Welch

Focusing more on friendships than relationships

Friendship between Quinn and Rachel

Ellen DeGeneres

Ellen Page

Emily Deschanel

Emily Osment 2

Emma Stone 4

Emma Watson 2

Eric Stonestreet 2

Ewan McGregor

George Lopez

Gerard Way

Gillian Anderson

Gwen Stefani

Gwyneth Paltrow back, for the character she portrayed

Harrison Ford

Hayley Williams 10

Helena Bonham Carter

Hilary Duff

Hugh Jackman 5

Hugh Laurie

Ian Somerhalrder 2

Idina Menzel 4 (2, again)

Jason Mraz

Jason Segel

Jazzy Thomas

Jennifer Aniston 2

Jennifer Lopez 4

Jeremy Renner (1, have you heard him sing?)

Jesse McCartney

Jessica Alba

Jessica Capshaw

Jim Carrey 2

Joan Jett

Joe Jonas 2

Joe Moses

Joe Walker

Joey Richter 10

John Barrowman 6

John Mayer

John Gallagher Jr 5

Johnny Depp

Jonathan Groff 8 (4, Again, He needs to come back!)

Joseph Gordon Levitt

Judy Garland

Julie Andrews 26 (2, as Kurt’s Grandmother)

Justin Bieber

Justin Timberlake 10 (1, as Will Schuester’s brother)

KaDee Strickland

Kardashians

Kathy Griffin 2 (1, as Emma’s crazy aunt)

Katie Cassidy 2

Katy Perry 7

Kay Panabaker

Kelly Clarkson

Kerry Ellis

Kesha

Kevin Jonas

Kevin McHale

Kristen Bell 10 (1, as Quinn’s sister)

Kristin Chenoweth 2 (2, again)

Kurt coming back to McKinley.

Kurt having a boyfriend

Lady Gaga 17

Laura Belle Bundy

Lauren Lopez 3

Lea Michele

Lea Salonga 3

Leighton Meester 4

Less modern music

Lily Loveless

Lin Manuel-Miranda

Lisa Kudrow (1, as Brittany’s mom; 1, Brittany’s mum, would totally work)

Liza Minelli

Lucy Hale

Madonna 2

Majandra Delfino

Mariska Hartigay

Matt Cardle from x-factor

McFly 2

Me. Me. Me., Myself (lol jk), Me (Just kidding!), Me!, Me, Me, Me, Myself, Me and my friend Collette

Mercedes’ love interest

Meryl Streep 3

Michael Buble

Michael Caine

Michael Castro

Michael Cera

Michala Banas

MIKA

Miley Cyrus 3

Mitch Hewer

More Darren Criss 3

More friendships/Less romance.

More Kurt

More storyline like Puck/Quinn/Beth situation

More variety in the duets.

Natalie Portman

Nathan Fillion

Neil Patrick Harris 3 (3, again)

Nick Jonas

Nick Pitera

Nina Dobrev 3

No more tributes

No more quest stars - concentrating more on the main characters 15 (1, They have so many characters on he show already that haven’t been fully developed yet!*I think Glee has enough guest stars)

Noah Wyle

Not as many relationships based off nothing, more focus on personalities and back stories and plots

Not Justin Bieber

Not Justin Timberlake

NPH (1, again)

Olivia Wilde

Olsen twins

One Direction

Other people getting a chance to be in the spotlight besides Rachel.

Paramore

Patrick Dempsey

Patrick Stump 2

Patti Lupone

Paul McCartney

Penn Badgley

Pete Wentz

Pink 2

Pixie Lott

Plain White T’s

Plot

Plot consistency and more Rachel Berry

Puckleberry

Quinn and Finn back together

Quinn and Puck get at least a scene

Rachel being a star on Broadway

Rachel’s dads

Rebecca Lavelle

Reese Witherspoon

Rick Moranis

Rihanna 2

Ringo Starr

Robert Downey Jr 2

Robert Sheehan

Sam Tsui

Sandra Oh 2 (1, as Tina’s Mom)

Santana/brittany

Santana’s parents

Sara Ramirez

Sean Hayes 3

Selena Gomez

Seth Rudensky (as one of Rachel’s dads)

Shane Dawson

Shay Mitchell

Sierra Bogges

Simon Cowell 2

Snooki

Sofia Vergara (as Santana’s mom)

Something about Mercedes

Sophia Bush

Standing up for one another

Stanley Tucci

Steve Carell

Strong, independent, female characters

Susan Boyle

Talking about more homosexuality

Taye Diggs 5

Taylor Momsen 2

Taylor Swift 13

The cast performing more vintage songs

The characters’ home life and family

The Drums

The end of Bartie and Quam

The Jonas Brothers

The writers to focus on all the characters not just Finn, Rachel, Mr. Schue, and Kurt

Their home life

Tim Gunn

Tina Fey

Tom Felton

Tom who plays Draco Malfoy

Tracie Thoms

Usher

Vanessa Hudgens

Victoria Justice

Weird Al

Will Smith

William Beckett

Yvonne Strahovski

Zac Efron

Zachary Levi (from Chuck) 2

Zooey Deschanel 2

Edited by A. Clay

Just so you know . . .

twitter_48.pngFROM:

@iqbaltheba *

iqbal_theba.jpg

"Yes, Glee will start filming around August 1st...

thats what my kinda reliable sources tell me"

via web

*Name: iqbal theba

Bio: "I am an actor based in Los Angeles.

Currently appearing as Principal Figgins in GLEE."

Edited by A. Clay

Just so you know . . .

twitter_48.pngFROM:

@iqbaltheba *

iqbal_theba.jpg

"Yes, Glee will start filming around August 1st...

thats what my kinda reliable sources tell me"

via web

*Name: iqbal theba

Bio: "I am an actor based in Los Angeles.

Currently appearing as Principal Figgins in GLEE."

Let's hope they've got the message about MIKA!! At least he's in the list of peeps they want to see, and it's in alphabetical order, so he's probably not really that far down!

Let's hope they've got the message about MIKA!!

At least he's in the list of peeps they want to see,

and it's in alphabetical order,

so he's probably not really that far down!

TOP of MY List!

ANOTHER great opportunity to put in a good word for MIKA!

#Glee boss still wants Bruce Springsteen to guest-star:

http://bit.ly/koh1fx

Who is your dream guest for the show?

@GleeonFox

twitter_48.pngHere's how it's done

in response to the above twitter update from @GleeonFox --

Rakpenguin63

@TVGuide @GLEEonFOX

Mika would be a great guest, I think.

32 minutes ago via Mobile Web

Edited by A. Clay

"A LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN,

Thanx Marilyn,

I must say "GLEE" is by no means a FAV show of mine. I mostly make myself watch it

out of curiosity--to see what the 'big deal' is about.

BUT, rest assured, it IS a "big deal" --whether I like it or not.

It is enormously popular right now.

[i liked the [i]'Rocky Horror Picture Show'[/i] stuff, but thought the show with all the drinking was extremely inappropriate for young audiences. My adult daughter--who enjoys it with her once-thesbian husband--says that teens are not the intended audience.

Well, intended or not, (believe me) teenagers, and likely younger folks, ARE viewing fans of the show.]

But I digress. You, Marilyn, have highlighted the all-important bottom line.

To participate, or not, would be MIKA's choice. I personally believe MIKA has well earned the privilege to consider many options.

I do think it interesting to note that other very well-known artists--who have also earned this privilege--upon consideration, have chosen to participate in the "Glee" phenomenon.

As in so many things, "all will be revealed in good time . . . "

twitter_48.pngPS:

This just in . . .

@KylieMarie10:

"Watching a bit of @GLEEonFOX with my 6 month old little boy!

He loves it!!"

16 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone :teehee:

Edited by A. Clay

ANOTHER great opportunity to put in a good word for MIKA!

#Glee boss still wants Bruce Springsteen to guest-star:

http://bit.ly/koh1fx

Who is your dream guest for the show?

@GleeonFox

twitter_48.pngHere's how it's done

in response to the above twitter update from @GleeonFox --

Rakpenguin63

@TVGuide @GLEEonFOX

Mika would be a great guest, I think.

32 minutes ago via Mobile Web

I tweeted them and said that they should invite Mika onto the show, because he's not only an awesome singer, he's also totally GORGEOUS and CHARISMATIC!!

• 3 weeks later...

gleelogo.png#GleeNeedsMika don't ya think?

Tell 'em at @GleeShouldSing - #GleeNeedsMika

THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY AT GLEE PERSISTS!

Hey everybody how is your Wednesday going?

We haven't gotten any song requests for next season on #GLEE in a while.

Send them our way : )

3:03 PM Jun 22nd via web

Edited by A. Clay

the only reason I watch glee right now is because of Kurt and Blaine :)

Blaine, played by Darren Criss, who is the latest object of my fangirliness, is awesome.

And darren criss is an amazing musician with an amazing voice, just like Mika :D

other than that... I only bother watching glee in the hope that someday they do a mika episode :D

the only reason i watch glee right now is because of kurt and blaine :)

blaine, played by darren criss, who is the latest object of my fangirliness, is awesome.

And darren criss is an amazing musician with an amazing voice, just like mika :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0kgzu2zokg

other than that... I only bother watching glee in the hope that someday they do a mika episode :D

H E L L O --

Tell (ask) them !

Waiting for the Songs of MIKA:

LET THEM KNOW WHICH ONES

YOU'D LIKE FOR THEM TO FEATURE . . .

jane-lynch_320.jpg

. . . on 3RD SEASON of GLEE!

H E R E >

http://twitter.com/GleeShouldSing

Edited by A. Clay

Glee-header.jpg

I tweeted them and said that they should invite Mika onto the show,

because he's not only an awesome singer,

he's also totally GORGEOUS and CHARISMATIC!!

Good:

Wish lots more of MIKA's community would do likewise.

They are likely making their decisions

for 3RD SEASON right about now!

Edited by A. Clay

Glee-header.jpg

Good:

Wish lots more of MIKA's community would do likewise.

They are likely making their decisions

for 3RD SEASON right about now!

If every member of this fan club sent just one tweet each, they'd have to take notice of Mika!

001by5d2

If every member of this fan club sent just one tweet each, they'd have to take notice of Mika!

Hello?

MIKA Community!

LET THEM KNOW WHICH ONES

glee-green-sized-for-dl-425x2841-e1272567686358.jpg?w=385&h=257

H E R E >

Edited by A. Clay

001by5d2

Hello?

MIKA Community!

LET THEM KNOW WHICH ONES

glee-green-sized-for-dl-425x2841-e1272567686358.jpg?w=385&h=257

H E R E >

I've sent a few tweets today. One with a link to the Compiegne site.

Hey folks, I wonder what the Glee cast would sonnd like singing in French?

Just asking <cough Ell me dit cough>

I've sent a few tweets today. One with a link to the Compiegne site.

Hey folks, I wonder what the Glee cast would sonnd like singing in French?

Just asking <cough Ell me dit cough>

I sent them a little blip about the new Mika song . . .