Let's try to get Mika's songs onto Glee!

Marilyn Mastin

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
If Mika's songs could get on Glee, then it'll be the best songs ever on Glee :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Just found this on Tumblr, is it true?

tumblr_lu1kr9DCP61qgeg5po1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1320339532&Signature=fHe3LnLNAaLEAP%2BDgq8PA3Kgf4s%3D

glee this season isn't ringing my bells as much - tho last night's was better...if the above is true i'd be sooooo happy!!:biggrin2:

Oh this is wonderful news if it's really true! I think we all need to send tweets to @GLEEonFOX to encourage them and let them know that Mika song We Are Golden is popular!

This could do so much for Mika, ahead of the new album!!!!!

I'll tweet them this afternoon as I have to go out soon, but my steps will be light this morning!

Oh this is wonderful news if it's really true! I think we all need to send tweets to @GLEEonFOX to encourage them and let them know that Mika song We Are Golden is popular!

This could do so much for Mika, ahead of the new album!!!!!

I'll tweet them this afternoon as I have to go out soon, but my steps will be light this morning!

It's fake but it would have been really great ! Anyway, we can still tweet, they'll have to notice if a hoard of fans start singing praises about Mika :teehee:

It's fake but it would have been really great ! Anyway, we can still tweet, they'll have to notice if a hoard of fans start singing praises about Mika :teehee:

My thoughts exactly! I'm sad that it's a fake, but we can use it to our advantage as an excuse to tweet them about Mika.

• 2 weeks later...

The trouble is, there arn't enough Mika fans tweeting @GLEEonFOX It can't just be the same people tweeting all the time. They'll recognise the names. We're not going to get anywhere unless it is a proper campaign with lots of Mika fans tweeting and re-tweeting.

It's no use only a very few people trying to tell them Mika is popular. They'll just say, "yeah right... so where are all the fans then?

You are great, Alice, the way you hang in there. But unless we get a lot more people, or Mika is suddenly successful in america with his new album and singles, I really don't think we will get Mika's songs onto Glee. They don't believe he's popular enough.

The trouble is, there arn't enough Mika fans tweeting @GLEEonFOX It can't just be the same people tweeting all the time. They'll recognise the names. We're not going to get anywhere unless it is a proper campaign with lots of Mika fans tweeting and re-tweeting.

It's no use only a very few people trying to tell them Mika is popular. They'll just say, "yeah right... so where are all the fans then?

You are great, Alice, the way you hang in there. But unless we get a lot more people, or Mika is suddenly successful in america with his new album and singles, I really don't think we will get Mika's songs onto Glee. They don't believe he's popular enough.

NEVER give up!

In the mean time:

[YOUTUBE]XrVYZrQo7hk&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by A. Clay

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! There may be a little point of light at the end of the long, dark tunnel!

Diana Argon, who is one of the main actresses in Glee has featured Elle Me Dit on her site and seems to be a great fan of MIKA!

Check it out and comment too. Let's not allow this golden opportunity to go to waste!!:thumb_yello:

http://youmeandcharlie.com/yo-dj/mika/

hi everyone! There may be a little point of light at the end of the long, dark tunnel!

Diana argon, who is one of the main actresses in glee has featured elle me dit on her site and seems to be a great fan of mika!

Check it out and comment too. Let's not allow this golden opportunity to go to waste!!:thumb_yello:

WOW!!!! maybe she shall mention to the producers of glee how wonderful mika is :wub2: and his songs! :thumb_yello:

161929_150811878309324_3579876_n.jpg

Hi everyone! There may be a little point of light at the end of the long, dark tunnel!

Diana Argon, who is one of the main actresses in Glee has featured Elle Me Dit on her site and seems to be a great fan of MIKA!

Thanks Marilyn.

That IS good news.

Left a comment on

for good measure.

FINGERS CROSSED.

Edited by A. Clay

There are already a lot of brilliant comments! It's great, and thanks to everyone who's commented. We may be making progress at last!!!

Perhaps they are saving

the best --MIKA-- for last!

161929_150811878309324_3579876_n.jpg

Guys, you can see the comments

AND add some of your own here--

Edited by A. Clay

Yeahh :biggrin2:

It's was surprise, I don't knew ... Diana :wub2: a Mika's fan :naughty:

I commented in blog :thumb_yello:

Thanks sweetie :wink2:

I also commented and I shared the link on facebook..I hope many people join :wink2:

Thanks for the news and link :huglove:

This is just what we, and Mika, need at the moment. It will not only give GLEE a heads-up about how popular our guy is, it will also help to boost his publicity for the album