• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FINALLY I have 6 of my videos uploaded:

Kick Ass

Because I love it so much I uploaded it first...now going back to upload in order.

Opening of the show and Relax

Big Girl

Billy Brown & trumpet solo

Dr John

Touches You

Rain

Edited by Blue Sky

im back! will upload the rest of the pics very very soon! :naughty::naughty:

The concert was just amazing. It was nice meeting everyone too!

@qcher your photos are amazing! you used your pro cam???

i just have a bridge camera :)

He looks great in anything! :D

And it seems to me that many people posting here aren't Singaporeans...

are you a resident here or did you fly all the way here? XD

Not Singaporean but flew there for the show:wink2:

Enjoy the videos, still uploading more. This internet is soooooo slooooooow.

Kick Ass

Because I love it so much I uploaded it first...now going back to upload in order.

Big Girl

Dr John

Touches You

Thanks for the videos!

I can't stop re-watching them! :aah:

This thread is freaking awesome!!!! So much excitement in here!! I still have my head in WORK, but I really can't wait to sit and reflect and write a hell of a loooooooooong report. Pictures are so fab I tell YOU!!

Agree with BS, the MFCers in Singapore are GREAT FUN!!! We had so much FUN queueing!

Hi Mika Fans,

Glad you all loved the photos. I am so sorry but I have taken down the photos from flickr at the request of Universal. If you have downloaded any of the pictures and you would like to use them in your blogs or website, feel free to do so. However, please do remember to credit Universal/ Marvin Lowe for the photos. It will be much appreciated. If you haven't seen the photos, they are available at the following link as well.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3174755&id=112084673761#!/album.php?aid=177473&id=112084673761&ref=mf

In fact, Universal has already emailed me the photo, so if anyone doesn't have it yet and would like the high res one, please PM me and write your email and I will send it on.:thumb_yello:

AWESOME photos!! You're brilliant!! So now that you're registered.. does it mean you'll stay?? I now have a really nice m&g photo thanks to you.. can't thank you enough :blush-anim-cl:

Kick Ass

Big Girl

Dr John

Touches You

lovin' teh videos, bluesky!! :D

I have it. sorry took me a long time to upload. work makes me crazy ~~

I put it on my facebook, heres the link. or maybe u need to add me if u cant see it.:)

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?pid=12854208&id=693040696

Speaking of shoes...remember someone took a picture of our shoes too! Remember we stood in a circle? Who have it? Can you post it? It will make a nice wallpaper.

TOTAL LIST SO FAR

Kick Ass

Big Girl

Billy Brown, SITM & trumpet solo

Dr John

Touches You

Rain

and new ones:

Over My shoulder

Band intros

woooh!!! got myself a copy of the new paper with the mika fan article :) will scan and post when i get home ;)

DREAM COME TRUE: featuring Sherilyn LIm and Melissa Ng

good job girls!!!

Kick Ass

Big Girl

Dr John

Touches You

Rain

thanks so much for the vids:flowers2: wathing the vids as I write this:biggrin2:

the set looks so impressive and it fits perfectly with the scenes from the rain vid that they're showing in the beginning. also love how the show starts with the WAG intro, that would also be the perfect start for an acoustic show:wub2:

also the audience's response to kickass is amazing:wub2:

I am dying to get your march up, but the internet connection here in Oz keeps dropping.:furious: It is like living in a 3rd world country, the stoopid level of internet here. I am so used to super highspeed Japanese internet, this is agonising:throw:

here you go :)

too bad photobucket cropped the image but this size should still be readable enough :D

MIKAarticle.jpg

thankyou cher!! :biggrin2:

just a disclaimer, the reporter misquoted us in several places:

1. we didn't say 'The Bride' was a character

2. i so did not say that 'mika even grabbed her waist and danced with her' - seriousz misquotation is serious, i said 'he put his arm around my shoulder'

3. reporter also misunderstood my explanation of MFC yearbook :blink:

4. I did not ask Mika to autograph the drawing! :teehee:

however:

- quote about mrs penniman liking singapore because we 'have no shame to eat' is true! :D

- YAY!!! MFC is mentioned!

- the box mel and the rest gave to mika at the airport is way awesome :biggrin2:

I am dying to get your march up, but the internet connection here in Oz keeps dropping.:furious: It is like living in a 3rd world country, the stoopid level of internet here. I am so used to super highspeed Japanese internet, this is agonising:throw:

oh no! but don't worry, i'm okay with waiting for your videos, which i'm downloading from youtube once you upload them :naughty: