REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: MIKA @ Peace and Love Festival, Borlange, Sweden - 30 June 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! Just got home! haven't slept in two days now so sorry if I write weird. I took like one pic and a vid of like 5 seconds :aah: my memorycard got full and tbh I was so close and didn't want to waste any time. sorry! but I'll pos a report soon.

but just so you know.... this was my fifth time seeing mika live and I have to say that although he didn't play all of his "non-commersial" songs and I didn't see him after the show this has to be one of the best live Mika I've ever seen. I'm totally dead now partly because I'm getting a cold and haven't slept or eaten anything for more than a day(I can't eat when I'm going to see mika too exciter I can't feel if I'm hungry) and partly because Mika killed us :aah:

I'm serious he killed all the audience at my side :teehee:

no but seriously he was more epic then usual and I think he was happier than last time he played in Sweden. okay this is kinda a report xd but maybe I'll post what I wrote in my notebook just after I saw him:teehee:

and the 5 second video :aah:

Hey guys! Just got home! haven't slept in two days now so sorry if I write weird. I took like one pic and a vid of like 5 seconds :aah: my memorycard got full and tbh I was so close and didn't want to waste any time. sorry! but I'll pos a report soon.

but just so you know.... this was my fifth time seeing mika live and I have to say that although he didn't play all of his "non-commersial" songs and I didn't see him after the show this has to be one of the best live Mika I've ever seen. I'm totally dead now partly because I'm getting a cold and haven't slept or eaten anything for more than a day(I can't eat when I'm going to see mika too exciter I can't feel if I'm hungry) and partly because Mika killed us :aah:

I'm serious he killed all the audience at my side :teehee:

no but seriously he was more epic then usual and I think he was happier than last time he played in Sweden. okay this is kinda a report xd but maybe I'll post what I wrote in my notebook just after I saw him:teehee:

and the 5 second video :aah:

Thx a mill. sounds great!

so here it goes..

http://www.dt.se/noje/peacelove/article684660.ece#comments

Mika invites Borlänge to a popparty, a fantastic show and also shows an excellent Swedish.

Mika's concert begins with the true mega-hit single, Relax, but despite that the gig starts a bit lame and we wait for it to escalate like we so often have seen Mika make the galas and the videos appear. And it takes a few songs and a bit talking like "I love Sweden" before he really gets started, but once he does. Oh! :mf_lustslow:

It is tight and it is pure joy. Mika manages to bring the entire Fantasia audience by only presenting his songs and bouncing around on stage. For basically it's just what he does, nothing more or less. But towards the end, when both Billy Brown and Big Girl is dull Mika impresses with a very good Swedish vocabulary. It involves, among other sentences "stupid idiot, I have not shot you yet"(when martin thinks he's shot but he kills us instead and he falls anyways:naughty:), "This is Mika, I'm dead" and "when I count to three I want everyone here to jump".

Talking your audience's language is a trick that all bands do when they play in different countries, but it tends to go to the "hi Sweden, how are you?" and "thank you so much, we love you". But Mika puts a bit more personal and humorous touch to the whole thing and makes the gig, the songs and his whole person just for Borlänge, just tonight.

It feels like that Mika has a pop-party only Borlänge Visitors are invited to, and once again he proves that he is indeed the king of falsetto.

I forgot to say that we sang happy birthday to iMMa cos mika told us it was her birth day and that she's 19 now XD yeah right

and we started singing happy birthday and they really didn't expect it :wub2:

I forgot to say that we sang happy birthday to iMMa cos mika told us it was her birth day and that she's 19 now XD yeah right

and we started singing happy birthday and they really didn't expect it :wub2:

Awww, that's cute!!!! :wub2::thumb_yello:

Thanks for your lovely report :flowers2:

@Pideh thank you so much for your report and the brilliant pictures.

Yes, he does seem to have been full of energy last night:thumb_yello:

we sang happy birthday to iMMa cos mika told us it was her birth day and that she's 19 now XD yeah right

:roftl:

towards the end Mika impresses with a very good Swedish vocabulary. It involves, among other sentences "stupid idiot, I have not shot you yet"(when martin thinks he's shot but he kills us instead and he falls anyways:naughty:), "This is Mika, I'm dead" and "when I count to three I want everyone here to jump".

:floor:

BT100630-MN-mika4_j_158563h.jpg

I love Imma's dress! :wub2: Oh, and that guy who's on stage with her

isn't so bad, either :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks, Pideh, for your report and the translation! :thumb_yello: