Me: Yo!

Mika: Hi... Are you coming back again with all those ingredients from last time??

Me: Hold on a sec, we are discussing a really serious matter in MFC.

Mika: :sneaky2:

Me: We need to know if you've ever eaten meat.

Mika: I'm not gonna answer that :sneaky2:

Me: We know you've eaten an ant, but I don't think that really counts. Have you or have you not eaten a hot dog?

Mika: ...

Me: If you answer I'll go with something special for you :das:

Mika: :boing:

Me: Come on! Answer, aren't you able of showing emotions and answering at the same time???

Mika: :crybaby:

Me: :sneaky2:

Mika: Ok, sorry, I'm dislexic :mf_rosetinted: What was your question??

Me: :sneaky2: Have you or have you not eaten a hot dog???

Mika: Of course not, I'm a perfect vegetarian, we don't eat animals, just insects!

Me: That's disgusting boy :puking:

Mika: We need to get our proteins from somewhere!

Me: Ok, ok, never mind, we don't trust any word you say anyways :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: What did you just said???

Me: Me??? Nothing! Just that I'm on my way to your place right now with some ants and other stuff :das:

Mika: :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAHAHA :biggrin2:

Me: Where are you?

Mika: Just walking on the street... OH NO!

Me: What?

Mika: They know! :shocked:

Me: Who knows what? õ.o

Mika: There's an anthill right in front of me. And I know they know what I did. NO, I PROMISE I'LL NEVER EAT AN ANT AGAIN!...

Me: :blink:

yes:mf_rosetinted:

ok, got the link and here is what he says:

Interviewer: What are you eating?

Mika: you know what? I'm eating a hot dog. Fancy food for a vegetarian.

I: oh!!! youre vegetarian!!

M: *laughs* yes!! (yeah right:mf_rosetinted:)

I: wo, why didnt you say no??

M:because im starving! *cute giggle* and i keep smelling these hot dogs all over in Amsterdam and smelled them in Sweden and Oslo where we were before and ... oh... im ashamed. im really ashamed of myself. But you know, on the one hand, ive got this kind of disgusting cucomber cheese thing in my hand and a delicious smelling hot dog, which doesnt even tastes like meat. It tastes like.. you know...

I: they should serve you much more .. erm.. distinguished food or something...

M: oh no, this is what we eat (yeah right number 2:mf_rosetinted:) Seriously. Things in little plastic boxes that has been made hours ago. I'm serious, this is what you eat when you're on the road.

I: so how do you feel at the end of the day?

M: See, thats like what i do with my hot dog. I only eat a little bit of the bread, cause thats whats making you terrible.. believe me, i eat really well... thats my weekness is food. Thank god im on the road, otherwise id be fat.

-the end-

i hope everyone is now clear on the vegetarian/hot dog issue:mf_rosetinted:

*Me calling Mika*

Driiiiiiing driiiiiiiing driiiiiiing driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Mika: *Answering machine ON* Hi. You got the right number. *pause* Wait, you got the right number IF and ONLY if the person you intended to call was Mika Penniman. *pause* Gosh. Why is this little lamp red? Shouldn't it be green...? *paper noises* let's check in the bloody manual *more paper noises* "if the red light is RED, it means the machine is recording your message. In order to stop the recording, press the-" holy sh**!!!! it IS recording!!! *panicking* Gosh where is the damn "stop" button *panicking noises* Crap. Can't find it. Well anyway. This is me. I'm not home for the moment. Please leave a mess- what the HECK!!! Why is the red lamp flashing now?? OMG OMG OMG :eek: it's gonna blow up!!! Ok ok, caaaalm down Mika. *paper noises* "if the red lamp flashes, it means you're getting to the end of the tape" *silence* Right. If-you-want-me-to-call-you-back-just-leave-your-number-I'm-gonna-ca BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Emilie: :boxed:

*Me calling Mika*

Mika: *Answering machine ON* Hi. You got the right number. *pause* Wait, you got the right number IF and ONLY if the person you intended to call was Mika Penniman. *pause* Gosh. Why is this little lamp red? Shouldn't it be green...? *paper noises* let's check in the bloody manual *more paper noises* "if the red light is RED, it means the machine is recording your message. In order to stop the recording, press the-" holy sh**!!!! it IS recording!!! *panicking* Gosh where is the damn "stop" button *panicking noises* Crap. Can't find it. Well anyway. This is me. I'm not home for the moment. Please leave a mess- what the HECK!!! Why is the red lamp flashing now?? OMG OMG OMG :eek: it's gonna blow up!!! Ok ok, caaaalm down Mika. *paper noises* "if the red lamp flashes, it means you're getting to the end of the tape" *silence* Right. If-you-want-me-to-call-you-back-just-leave-your-number-I'm-gonna-ca BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

:lmao:

Oh,and,Mika....My number is 47296....Call me!:naughty:

*Me calling Mika*

oh girl,that´s really funny!! :floor:

*Me calling Mika*

About hot dogs...

Girls, call him please and ask where are all his dogs now? What is the destiny of poor Gertrude and Christian? Because if da man is that hungry...

Mika: Hi :das:

Me: I wondered what has happened to your dogs...

Mika: *hides hot dog* Which dogs? I don't know that word, I've never heard that before.

Me: Yeah, right, never mind.

Mika: No, don't go, I swear I'm not eating real dogs, I've never had real dogs, They are made of vegetables. The thing is that I am really good with handcrafts :mf_rosetinted: and I love my creations so much that I put names to them, like the LG.

Me: Are you eating LG too? :shocked:

Mika: *hides LG* Off course not!

Me: *puts on a LG dress and runs to his place*

Mika: Wait! Where are you going!? At least don't take a camera!

Me: *grabs camera and finally leaves*

I wonder why all my phone calls end up the same :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

*Me calling Mika*

OMG!!!! that is sooooo funny :lmfao: :lmfao:

*Me calling Mika*

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youve got some talent!!! :lmfao:!!!

Mika: Hi :das:

Me: I wondered what has happened to your dogs...

Mika: *hides hot dog* Which dogs? I don't know that word, I've never heard that before.

Me: Yeah, right, never mind.

Mika: No, don't go, I swear I'm not eating real dogs, I've never had real dogs, They are made of vegetables. The thing is that I am really good with handcrafts :mf_rosetinted: and I love my creations so much that I put names to them, like the LG.

Me: Are you eating LG too? :shocked:

Mika: *hides LG* Off course not!

Me: *puts on a LG dress and runs to his place*

Mika: Wait! Where are you going!? At least don't take a camera!

Me: *grabs camera and finally leaves*

I wonder why all my phone calls end up the same :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

amazing! laughed as hell :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

*Me calling Mika*

:roftl::aah: omg this so funny

*Me calling Mika*

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lmfao: :lmfao:

*Me calling Mika*

:lmfao:

You don't know how many times I've done that, it took me thrity times to get it even close to being right. It's still not, I think I'll write a jingle for it:

"You've reached my awnsering machine,

No this isn't Gene,

My name doesn't rhyme with machine,

So. . .uh. . . leave a message and I'll continue not rhyming.

Yep, that works...dangit!

OMG!!!! that is sooooo funny :lmfao: :lmfao:

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youve got some talent!!! :lmfao:!!!

:roftl::aah: omg this so funny

Thanks guys :D

:lmfao:

You don't know how many times I've done that, it took me thrity times to get it even close to being right. It's still not, I think I'll write a jingle for it:

"You've reached my awnsering machine,

No this isn't Gene,

My name doesn't rhyme with machine,

So. . .uh. . . leave a message and I'll continue not rhyming.

Yep, that works...dangit!

Mwa hahaha I've never done that actually, but I thought, why not try with Mika?

*Me calling Mika*

:roftl::thumb_yello: