Mika's Handwriting.....capital Rs....o.o

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My French teacher does this too :teehee:

I put it down to being that a lower case 'r' isn't as obvious as a capital 'R' so people write it like that so it's easier to see that it is an 'r' and not another letter :dunno:

I know a few people who do that, including myself. :naughty:

It's easier for me to write a capital R than a lower case r for some reason. And the capital R looks better. :pinkbow:

omg, it's true! I just tried writing the word 'girl' in cursive (I normally don't write in cursive, atleast not the 'proper' cursive) and it's soo much easier writing 'giRl' in cursive than 'girl'.....coz the cursive 'r' is a bit wierd and hard to do....strange....

omg lol, I just googled this : "write capital R instead of simple R ?"

and the mikafanclub thread on 'Mika's handwriting' came up as the first result :roftl:

We're more famous than Mika himself by now...:mf_rosetinted:

Long live the MFC!

We got da powah!

:biggrin2:

I do that too sometimes. Not all the time but I do go through periods of writing upper case Rs. No idea why. I remember when I saw that bit of Mika's writing on the Sophie thing, I thought, Mika's copying me :aah::mf_rosetinted:.

My handwriting still changes quite a lot from day to day; you'd think at my age it would have settled down by now but apparantely not! I just think it depends on the pen you're using. Seriously! :wink2:

*checks*

notevb.jpg

Indeed! :naughty:

His R's and k's are quite alike actually :naughty:

What ever happened with that picture???

so his name is Mira?:teehee: not Mika at all..then again MiCa is easier to write imo.

and as far as writing goes sometimes my a's look like a othertimes i just do a circle with a stick at the righthand side..as Rach said my handwriting changes everytime i write something. Writing a letter..i write letters???:shocked: YES!! and looks if 2/3 people have written it by the end:roftl:

Archived