Mika's Handwriting.....capital Rs....o.o

Has anyone realized that Mika capitalizes the 'R' when he writes like for example, 'let's start by dRawing a giRl'........and the funny thing is, I realized this after going to the Amelia's magazine website...because the header fonts in ameliasmagazine.com all capitalize the 'r's like 'aRt'....:naughty:

btw, has this already been posted?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone realized that Mika capitalizes the 'R' when he writes like for example, 'let's start by dRawing a giRl'........and the funny thing is, I realized this after going to the Amelia's magazine website...because the header fonts in ameliasmagazine.com all capitalize the 'r's like 'aRt'....:naughty:

btw, has this already been posted?

I haven't seen much of his writing :aah:

I don't think so :naughty:

Has anyone realized that Mika capitalizes the 'R' when he writes like for example, 'let's start by dRawing a giRl'........

Really? I need to check his dedication to me then.. :teehee:

All I know is that in Hungarian graphology, the way you write your 'r' is looked at as the way you see your career is going.

However, I think in English graphology it has something to do with the visual abilities of the person (although I have just randomly googled that.)

Really? I need to check his dedication to me then.. :teehee:

All I know is that in Hungarian graphology, the way you write your 'r' is looked at as the way you see your career is going.

However, I think in English graphology it has something to do with the visual abilities of the person (although I have just randomly googled that.)

:lmfao:

:lmfao:

the Hungarian interpretation stands though, I used to be interested in graphology for a short while. But you really need to be an expert to interpret signs correctly and have a longer piece of handwriting to analyse. :teehee:

the Hungarian interpretation stands though, I used to be interested in graphology for a short while. But you really need to be an expert to interpret signs correctly and have a longer piece of handwriting to analyse. :teehee:

Oh, cool. :biggrin2:

Yeah, I noticed that a while back. I just put it down to him being a lazy writer :lmfao:

Or dyslexic?

:aah:

I'll have to look at my ultimate movie toons seat reservation writing...I don't think there was a capital R in my name though...it does look Mikaish but perhaps Mika didn't write it?

I have noticed that too, but when I showed some of his handwriting to my mum she said he writes capital R's all the time because that's the style in which Americans write, or something like that :blink:

I have some family friends who live in America and they write with capital R's too, but in the end there might be other reasons as well :D

Maybe, wheneveR he's wRiting, he tRies to wRite an R, and he gets Reeeaaaly angRy?

:aah:

:roftl: yes, maybe....

or simply missed school when they were learning about writing 'r's

I have noticed that too, but when I showed some of his handwriting to my mum she said he writes capital R's all the time because that's the style in which Americans write, or something like that :blink:

I have some family friends who live in America and they write with capital R's too, but in the end there might be other reasons as well :D

yes, let's keep all options open...:naughty:

Yep!!! It's true, i've checked all the love letters he's sent me and they all have capital R's. Even when he writes 'Shoni please maRRy me' :roftl::roftl:

:aah:ok that is only in my dreams!!!!!:naughty:

The Ancients said writing big R's instead of r's was symptom of small manly angles complex....:naughty:

:roftl:

Maybe no one could understand his r's, so he start writting R's so that everybody could get it.

Or maybe r's was jealous cause they're not in his first name, nickname or last name. The R's force they way out, Mika doesn't want to write like that, he just doesn't have a choice U_U

Yep!!! It's true, i've checked all the love letters he's sent me and they all have capital R's. Even when he writes 'Shoni please maRRy me' :roftl::roftl:

:aah:ok that is only in my dreams!!!!!:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

BTW Not all his Rs are capital! :wink2:

I'm American and I really don't think it has anything to do with a certain style. Maybe he just finds it easier to form a capital 'R' as opposed to a lower case 'r'. I write my 'a's as capitals because it's faster and easier for me than lower case 'a's. it's just simplicity and habit most likely.

I'm American and I really don't think it has anything to do with a certain style. Maybe he just finds it easier to form a capital 'R' as opposed to a lower case 'r'. I write my 'a's as capitals because it's faster and easier for me than lower case 'a's. it's just simplicity and habit most likely.

Ditto.. :naughty:

I agree with that. I write R's, E's, A's, and sometimes B's and T's in capital letters unless I'm concentrating on not doing so. :naughty:

maybe it's coz his simple 'r's and 'v's look alike...mine do...so much so that people get confused at what I've written...:blink:...but I still write the same...no capital R's.....

Archived