SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

ok, my jewelry! :) I wear the most everyday.. Not all, but always a necklace, a bow and some earrings and bracelets. :)

earringsnecklaces.jpg

haarbajdes.jpg

armbandjes.jpg

my new shoes and shirt!:biggrin2:http://twitpic.com/35ls2e

My bag:http://twitpic.com/1y3lwt

I love everything that's cute!:biggrin2:

But my wish is that I can wear (when I have money......) sweet/classic lolita!:blush-anim-cl: It's so cute and beautiful! It's very exspensive to have the right clothes (brands, like angelic pretty or baby, the stars shine bright)

It's from japan..:) It's all handmade, and ofcourse the shipping isn't cheap.. :(

Just google it.. Hard to explane everything about lolita..

But this is my dreamdress! :D

ap_2010_op_wondercookie.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohhhh

so nice!!! it's so vintage -i wrote it correctely??-

:naughty:

uou!

really nice!!!!

loved this!!

loved your jacket!!

btw, you're really beautiful!

:blush-anim-cl:

Oh thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Beautiful, thank you so much.. Anyway I think this photo with jacket looks terrible :lmfao:

Btw, I love those shoes I´ve seen here :)

Sorry for not quoting, but I feel stupid quoting everything and saying: I love it! So consider I love all your stuff guys :naughty:

Now, my mum has just finished this for me, I am very doubtful about it, please make me love it :roftl:

DSCN0539.jpg

The bottoms are hearts btw :mf_rosetinted:

Especially the same, I love the jacket.

What? It looks cute! :) I love it! :)

And now my neeeew

Reindeer style! :)

I bought it today :)

Profilovka.jpg

I think it'd look nice on you :original:

If that was for me :teehee: Thanks :pinkbow: I almost wore it yesterday, but I couldn't :aah: And regret it so much! It was so windy :roftl: It was supposed to be hot anyways :aah:

Sure, 6th decembre, St.Nicolaus has name day (not sure if it´s the same there :))

:aah:

:)

According to the calendar it is :naughty: But it's not like a big deal :aah: We don't do anything special or even mention it :aah: We do have holiday on the 8th (cause of the Virgin) and prepare the Christmas tree and decorate. But I think we don't celebrate "as much" as in other places...

If that was for me :teehee: Thanks :pinkbow: I almost wore it yesterday, but I couldn't :aah: And regret it so much! It was so windy :roftl: It was supposed to be hot anyways :aah:

According to the calendar it is :naughty: But it's not like a big deal :aah: We don't do anything special or even mention it :aah: We do have holiday on the 8th (cause of the Virgin) and prepare the Christmas tree and decorate. But I think we don't celebrate "as much" as in other places...

Actually our parents give us many sweeties, candies and chocolates into our shoes, which are on window and 6th december, morning, we always find there many things and we eat it until Christmas :) we sometimes wear Santa Claus costumes and we visit our little family, like children and they think we´re real :)

These are 3 of my favourite bracelets but I hardly ever wear them, especially the one on the left because it's so noisey! :teehee:

tumblr_lcww9uFEUs1qcue7fo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1291567055&Signature=pPsb%2BEgFgcwUF%2FqmuP831tvGQik%3D

I wear these a lot. :) I've had the 3 on the right since I was a kid and the one with the bow is a kids bracelet that I bought a few weeks ago! Very childish, but I love them. :biggrin2:

tumblr_lcwwaqqO231qcue7fo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1291567245&Signature=q%2BVyZovfrG3AQnUyxVdTPt8B8UA%3D

I bought these today! Sorry the pic is a bit blurry.

tumblr_lcwwb7ewOj1qcue7fo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1291567389&Signature=txWvVCTZelVW7DjhFmM2qEPWYvE%3D

And finally, my school bag. :)

tumblr_lcwwbyjfie1qcue7fo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1291567499&Signature=Cg1RSUF7YiYfweH3mLz9HB9HJK8%3D

@emmaimogen love your braclets!!!

i have a braclet like yourstar one...i got it from claires...its different clours from your one though xD

and i have a button braclet...it different though...my mummade it for me :biggrin2:

I wear these a lot. :) I've had the 3 on the right since I was a kid and the one with the bow is a kids bracelet that I bought a few weeks ago! Very childish, but I love them. :biggrin2:

We can be adults long enough! our childhood is just too short!:wink2: