SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of the things I really adore is my charm bracelet.

I have one and almost all the money I get (from birthday, christmas,...) goes to my bracelet :naughty:. So from the money I got for newyear and christmas I bought 2 new charms :biggrin2:

0654-050-9_C.jpg

and

0696-007-11_C.jpg

You have to but every charm apart and put it on your bracelet :aah:

These are examples of charm bracelets:

thomas_sabo-charm-club.jpg

Of course, these aren't mine. I don't have that much charms :teehee:

I warn you, saving charms is addictive :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, it's totally addictive! I buy my charms here: http://www.apart.pl/pl/srebro,c,1,30 (look how many of them they have!)

The last one I got was from my friend, it was a glass of red wine *classy*:mf_rosetinted:, but I've lost it a few days ago:sneaky2: He would kill me if he knew:teehee:

I love second pic you posted omg.. your style is a lot similar to mine

The hoodie (and all the other things too :naughty:) comes form Joe Browns and I checked - they deliver to Slovakia too :wink2:! Unfortunately, the hoodie has the BEFORE and AFTER effect :sad:

BEFORE

lh022.jpg

AFTER

nepale.jpg

You can clearly see the difference in colour. I have washed it only twice and with colour run stopper, but the colours still keep fading. Nevertheless it's one of my favourites :wub2:. Ever since I discovered Joe Browns about six months ago, I've done most of my shopping there. I simply love it!

Oh, Roxy! You're an angel! I'm so getting a coat from there :pbjt:! If I could only decide, which one... I want all of them :aah:

I really like your (or your daughter's :teehee:) hat! :thumb_yello:

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl: I wish it wasn't 11 degrees outside :teehee:.

The hoodie (and all the other things too :naughty:) comes form Joe Browns and I checked - they deliver to Slovakia too :wink2:! Unfortunately, the hoodie has the BEFORE and AFTER effect :s ad:

BEFORE

lh022.jpg

AFTER

nepale.jpg

You can clearly see the difference in colour. I have washed it only twice and with colour run stopper, but the colours still keep fading. Nevertheless it's one of my favourites :wub2:. Ever since I discovered Joe Browns about six months ago, I've done most of my shopping there. I simply love it!

Oh, Roxy! You're an angel! I'm so getting a coat from there :pbjt:! If I could only decide, which one... I want all of them :aah:

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl: I wish it wasn't 11 degrees outside :teehee:.

Oh that´s great, I´m gonna check it :wink2:

Oh .. Anything but angel :aah: I love cyan one, it´s incredible :wub2:

Oh that´s great, I´m gonna check it :wink2:

Oh .. Anything but angel :aah: I love cyan one, it´s incredible :wub2:

Well, thank you, Anything But Angel :teehee:

I've managed to limit it down to five now: Blue Morning, Luciole, Asha, Elektra, Dasha. One of them WILL be mine :aah:

You shouldn't put links is here :mf_rosetinted: It's suicidal cause I can't get anything :mf_rosetinted:

So, I wear something and say: this is cool for putting in this thread. But then I am too lazy to take a pic. So, I check on my fb account and find old pics :roftl:

I love this shirt :teehee: It's skinny on the belly and loose on top :teehee:

n1522375950_30131078_9950.jpg

Yeah, it's totally addictive! I buy my charms here: http://www.apart.pl/pl/srebro,c,1,30 (look how many of them they have!)

The last one I got was from my friend, it was a glass of red wine *classy*:mf_rosetinted:, but I've lost it a few days ago:sneaky2: He would kill me if he knew:teehee:

Omg those are totally adorable :wub2:

I'm in love with charms :mf_rosetinted:

BAZZINGA!!!

loved this t-shirt!!!

i wanna it too!!

where you bought it???

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Thanks...I got it from Delias...in the US :P Its a girls top :aah: but its too small for me so I've given it to my sister now =[ (but @simply different wanted to see it xD)

Well, thank you, Anything But Angel :teehee:

I've managed to limit it down to five now: Blue Morning, Luciole, Asha, Elektra, Dasha. One of them WILL be mine :aah:

My vote goes to:

1st place: Dasha

2nd place: Blue morning

3rd place: Asha :mf_rosetinted:

I´m happy I could help you :wink2:

---------------------

Andrea I looove your T-shirt!!! And By the way, how would you like me to call you? :) Because Andrea in Slovakia is not too nice, it´s just like.. Dunno, Michael in place of Mike. But i can´t find some nice nick :)

My vote goes to:

1st place: Dasha

2nd place: Blue morning

3rd place: Asha :mf_rosetinted:

I´m happy I could help you :wink2:

---------------------

Andrea I looove your T-shirt!!! And By the way, how would you like me to call you? :) Because Andrea in Slovakia is not too nice, it´s just like.. Dunno, Michael in place of Mike. But i can´t find some nice nick :)

It's not easy to shorten my name in fact, it's something I've had to deal with all my life :roftl: You can call me whatever you want :wink2: feels good enough that you remember my name :blush-anim-cl:

It's not easy to shorten my name in fact, it's something I've had to deal with all my life :roftl: You can call me whatever you want :wink2: feels good enough that you remember my name :blush-anim-cl:

Well, i was thinking. I´ve found only one - Andy.. But I like Andrea more :aah: Or I can call you pixie I don´t care :mf_rosetinted: I just feel dumb when i dunno how to call someone :blush-anim-cl:

Today my polka dot shirt was delivered from the UK. I love it, it has a very good quality, 100% cotton and cost only £19.95. For many years I had looked for such a shirt in vain!

If anybody or Mika should be interested where to buy it please get in touch with me.

post-22105-142983693787_thumb.jpg

I don't have a particular style....I wear casual clothes. and I love some designer accessories (shoes and bag mostly) but I'm REALLY obsessed with Dodo and Tiffany jewelry :wub2:

my right arm

fotodn.jpg

My mum made me curls yesterday :wub2:

So there are my curls and my outfit :teehee: The tshirt is made just of lace on the back :teehee: And I was wearing black tights and heels :teehee:

The first one is when the curls were just made and the other one when I came back, several hours later, but I didn't actually moves at all and had tons of hairspray :aah: That's why I don't use curls more often, they don't last :aah:

Curls.jpg

Curlss.jpg

So there are my curls and my outfit :teehee: The tshirt is made just of lace on the back :teehee: And I was wearing black tights and heels :teehee:

The first one is when the curls were just made and the other one when I came back, several hours later, but I didn't actually moves at all and had tons of hairspray :aah: That's why I don't use curls more often, they don't last :aah:

Curls.jpg

Curlss.jpg

Jesus christ u r such a lovely lil thing:wub2::mf_rosetinted:

Curls.jpg

Curlss.jpg

Cute! Your mom is really good at making curls! :biggrin2:

I made the hat in this video, and designed the room, and picked out all the clothes. . . ok, it's all me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jn-HL7TNX8