Worst Gig You have been to?

eloise.shaw

The most worst gig for me was Meat Loaf.It was on a festival and he was bad. I allways loved his music, but this guy is disgusting. He spit on the stage, chewing chewing gum and try to sing with this in his mouth :eek:.

LOL That sounds pretty 'yucky'... :boxed:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do more than 3 concert every month.

The most annoying concert was Saez. It's a french singer. He is a poet. I like the lyrics, I really do. But it cocnert, I can't. Everybody is doing violent pogos.

I hate it. I was on the second row then I had to go far away from the stage to stay alive.

The organisation was really bad. (And I went to see Mika 4 days before, I guess I hadn't really came back from his world.)

The tickets were pretty expensive. In the same place I payed 34 euro to see Mika, and 38 to see Muse (their stage worth 2 billions euro, I can understand.) But I payed 37 to see him. And he keeps repeating he is anticapitalist.

The night before, He was at a bar, drinking with some friend, and he has hangover.

That was jus bad.

I went to see Muse twice at le stade de France.

That was epic.

I'm a very big fan, I was on the front row, yeah that mean I had to stay for the 3 opening bands, the 2 nights.

Don't go seeing The Big Pink. They are boring.

Don't go or listen to Kasabian. The singer was half-drunk, had a chewing gum. Apperently tought he was God. It was in front of 80 000 persons, but it's like he was in his bathroom. I was so bored. I was keeping myself awake, half lied on the barrier. he saw it, I crossed his look (does it make sense ?) And I saw he knew I was bored.

Worst opening band I ever saw.

(And I'll probably see them again opening for Muse on September. I guess that's a kind of punishment. )

I was keeping myself awake, half lied on the barrier. he saw it, I crossed his look (does it make sense ?) And I saw he knew I was bored.

Oh yes I think you're saying you made eye contact with him?

Thanks for your stories...they made me laugh. :roftl:

Mine was Billy Idol with The Cult as an opening act.. they were all wasted and couldn't sign + sounds was terrible...

It was almost 25 years ago:mf_rosetinted:

Wow, I saw that show! Okay I'm guessing you were in Montreal and I was Toronto but we probably saw them a day or two apart. :naughty:

worse concert????

Air Supply!!! i have no idea what possessed me to go to that concert :doh:

too many balads (what was i thinking... that's all they sang anyways!)

they just stood there. :blink:

i hate it when artists change their songs too much from the music they sell.

so.... none of their songs sounded the same and the audience couldn't sing along at all :no:

My worst i think was AFI in San Francisco on 9/9/06

Only because I seriously thought i was going to die in the crowd.

It was the worst and most painful crowd ive ever been in.

I ended up 3rd row (which was bull**** to begin with but that's another story) but had to get out during the opener or I probably would have suffocated or been trampled. becasue by the time i got out i was pretty much stuck, I wasn't touching the ground and still couldn't reach over the people around me to even breathe. THEN i started panicking about my older sister who i couldn't find because shes a lot tinier than i am and like fragile.

Well, I had to be pulled out by security which was really hard because i was being squeezed which just kept me in...the crowd tightening around my legs. So i finally fell out and ran along the front of the stage and broke down crying in the hallway. :aah:

Only 2 of the our group stayed in the crowd through AFI. The rest met up with us at some point during the opener all sweaty, pissed and out of it. Many of my friends who were let in 1st because of this fan club video thing who started on barricade had to get out before the show even started because it hurt so much.

So i watched the show from the side, after waiting in line for 12 hours. haha :aah:

Fans who went to more shows on that tour said that that SF crowd was freakishly horrible. I haven't experienced a show like that since. I went to another arena show of theirs a few months later and was perfectly fine up front. Just the normal force in the front, not deadly. :naughty:

And luckily since then they have been playing max 800 capacity shows instead of those 9,000 capacity like then...so its been a million-times less stupid :thumb_yello:

Oh yes I think you're saying you made eye contact with him?

Thanks for your stories...they made me laugh. :roftl:

Wow, I saw that show! Okay I'm guessing you were in Montreal and I was Toronto but we probably saw them a day or two apart. :naughty:

actually it was in Quebec City, that's were I grew up:thumb_yello:

My worst wasn't the fault of the band. Wasn't anyone's fault, but due to.... an accident, ended up getting smacked in the face, passing out, and not remembering the gig. Still have problems with sight in one eye now. I really think I deserved a hug from that. Not least for the fact I apparently refused to let anyone pull me out of the crowd because I'd queued so long to be at the front ^_^

:lmfao:

I didn't have any too bad concert experiences :dunno: It's drunk people I mind the most :aah: but, really, never anything too bad.

yes i agree with this and people chatting away to each other during the concert and being on the phone, why go to a concert and talk all the way through it?

Christine Aguleria was the most disappointing for me it felt really flat and going though the motions maybe i expected too much. :teehee:

Archived