REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium: 12-JUL-2010

dcdeb

Thanks for posting! STEP___ :flowers2:

Thanks for DL-links! mari63 :flowers2:

:wub2:It's a brilliant HIGH quality VIDEO !!

I agree, the only thing that saddened me is that he says that he's not doing any more gigs after August... Guess he will not cross the pond anytime soon:shocked:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting! STEP___ :flowers2:

Thanks for DL-links! mari63 :flowers2:

:wub2:It's a brilliant HIGH quality VIDEO !!

translation :blush-anim-cl:

From 13:55 :biggrin2:

Title: 8:47pm, Mika has the 35.000 people at his feet.

*Grace Kelly*

Title: Mika on stage, a family story?

Mika: Everything i do is a collective effort. Even when im preparing a new show, i take a big movie studio, where they film movies. In one corner i've got people doing the animation, in another corner i've got people doing the costumes and in another one i've got people doing the stage design. Everyone works together in this huge space. And my band too is rehearsing. after a few days, we put everything on stage and we work like a collective. It's the only way i know how to work. It's much more fun if you like people that are on stage with you. Of course, it's been a year and 2 months now that we're on tour all around the world and we're starting to argue with each other. But, really, when we're on stage, we're having fun!

*Big Girl*

Mika: i started to work with my mom and my sisters on my CD covers and posters or stage design. Even the clothes! Because when we started, we had no money and no one wanted to help us. So we did everything ourselves. And when we started having success, we decided to keep it the same, not change it. Of course, it conforts me, but also this hand-made style isnt super fashion or Las Vegas. Even the stage design is very home-made. It's a big show, but its also very hand-made. And i think it gives it some heart. It doesnt smell of money, and it has much more spirit than it has a budget. And thats really important.

*Big Girl*

Title: A show made of hits

Mika: In festivals, its hard to understand, but every show is different, because the setup is totally different. So what i did is, i have this truck. And in this truck theres all those stage ingredients and when we can, we use a different combination. 2 shows are never the same. For example, tonight its an hour. And for me an hour is super fun because we can do all the strong songs. So its much more intense and dancy and less slow.

*SITM*

In September its over. I'm tired of touring now. I already started writting new songs. I'm going to hide and write and create something new and thats the most important thing. So thats what i'll do... in September.

*GK*

translation :blush-anim-cl:

From 13:55 :biggrin2:

Title: 8:47pm, Mika has the 35.000 people at his feet.

*Grace Kelly*

Title: Mika on stage, a family story?

Mika: Everything i do is a collective effort. Even when im preparing a new show, i take a big movie studio, where they film movies. In one corner i've got people doing the animation, in another corner i've got people doing the costumes and in another one i've got people doing the stage design. Everyone works together in this huge space. And my band too is rehearsing. after a few days, we put everything on stage and we work like a collective. It's the only way i know how to work. It's much more fun if you like people that are on stage with you. Of course, it's been a year and 2 months now that we're on tour all around the world and we're starting to argue with each other. But, really, when we're on stage, we're having fun!

*Big Girl*

Mika: i started to work with my mom and my sisters on my CD covers and posters or stage design. Even the clothes! Because when we started, we had no money and no one wanted to help us. So we did everything ourselves. And when we started having success, we decided to keep it the same, not change it. Of course, it conforts me, but also this hand-made style isnt super fashion or Las Vegas. Even the stage design is very home-made. It's a big show, but its also very hand-made. And i think it gives it some heart. It doesnt smell of money, and it has much more spirit than it has a budget. And thats really important.

*Big Girl*

Title: A show made of hits

Mika: In festivals, its hard to understand, but every show is different, because the setup is totally different. So what i did is, i have this truck. And in this truck theres all those stage ingredients and when we can, we use a different combination. 2 shows are never the same. For example, tonight its an hour. And for me an hour is super fun because we can do all the strong songs. So its much more intense and dancy and less slow.

*SITM*

In September its over. I'm tired of touring now. I already started writting new songs. I'm going to hide and write and create something new and thats the most important thing. So thats what i'll do... in September.

*GK*

:wub2:thank you,our dear Star!

*only Mika's part - thank you,Marina!:thumb_yello:

2010.07.19 - Plug RTL.be - Sampler spécial TW Classic - Les émissions - Mika

http://alicepenniman.multiply.com/video/item/269

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...