REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium: 12-JUL-2010

dcdeb

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joni_Dobbelaere, I don't think it's a Y.

just looked at it and I also think it's Joni

Everything with Joni bounces.

Yoni doesnt bounce...lets see if someone responds to it.

Otherwise, I hope this person signs up here on MFC and sees this thread...:shocked:

Ok, I did my best to get the pictures to this person!!!:thumb_yello:

Here is my report:

I arrived with Shady in Wechter around 10.30. We met Bienie before the doors opened and I met Step and got my t-shirt. It looks so good.

Shady and I were one of the first to get in. We ran to the stage. We got a wirstband and got a perfect spot in de left section at the front in the middle.

It was a good day. I liked all the acts, some a bit more than others. I liked it that there was no pushing. It was very relaxed.

The Oppsites 13u00 - 13u50

p1010896n.jpg p1010897z.jpg

I liked there performance. Didn't expect that. Only knew a few songs and I didn't really like those, but they were fun.

Arid 14u20 - 15u15

p1010903n.jpg

I had never heard of them, but I really liked them.

Daan 15u50 - 16u50

p1010916v.jpg

Also never heard of him (or them?). I liked him the least of the line-up.

Amy Macdonald 17u25 - 18u25

p1010961k.jpg

She was great. I really like her. She has a amzing voice, is so beautiful and has a cute Scottish accent.

Scissor Sisters 19u05 - 20u05

p1010975l.jpg p1020052e.jpg

Actually I only knew the song 'I don't feel like dancing', which I really like. I really really enjoyed their performance.

Mika 20u45 - 21u45

Finally is was time for Mika. Is't him were we have been waiting all day for. He was amzing!!! I love him so much!

p1020278m.jpg p1020200q.jpg p1020120.jpg

The Black Eyed Peas 22u30 - 00u00

After Mika was done we went to see some other MFC-ers. We wanted to find the artist entrance. We asked some people of the security, but they didn't knew or didn't want to sell us. We looked for some time, but really didn't knew where we had to be. Some went continue searching and some had to go because they had te catch a train. Shady and I went back inside to look at The Black Eyed Peas. They were very good.

During the last song I saw a skinny boy in white dancing on stage and I thought: he looks like Mika. And then I saw Cherize on stage and I got a big smile because Mika and the band were dancing on stage with The Black Eyed Peas. That's so cool!

After they were finished we went to our car. We had to wait a very long time till we could leave. So many cars were leaving. It was a bit of a mess. I arrived home in the early morning.

I will post more pictures of MIKA later on. I have to upload them to photobucket first.

I love these reports....and so funny to hear that Mika and Andy were fangurling with Fergie, having photos....we humans are all the same :fangurl:

Thanks for all the pics and vids too:wub2:

I am sure we will get a good clear video of Mika onstage with BEP eventually:aah:

Yeah thats why I posted that part. It was sooooo cute to see :wub2:

Love Meeks :wub2: